Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet
Its just a bump in the road

Sneaky Sneaky

2.1K 36 0
By Victoria742696

Me and Leah are lying in bed just talking she doesn't have training until this afternoon. "After I finish training I need to go to mine to get some more clothes" "can I come? I've never seen your house before" "yeah of course why don't you come to training with me the girls will love to see you" "well why don't we make a day of it and go see Emily this morning" "you really want to know how that date went" "oh yeah I'm going to kick her arse that's for sure" "Come on then let's get ready."

We both get ready then head to Emily's house we are greeted by Sofia "Chris look at you up and about it's good to see you dear" "you too Sofia" she gives me a hug "is your oldest in?" "Yeah she had a date last night and they both ended up here so you know it ended well" "perfect" "what you up to?" "You'll see may I?" "Of course" I slowly make my way upstairs I have never done stairs with crutches and it is hard. Leah and Sofia are following close behind I reach Emily's door and listen in obviously I don't want to catch them in the act but I need a little payback for yesterday. There is no noise so I quietly open the door and there they both are lying there in each others arms clearly naked. I look at Sofia and Leah then back into the room clearing my throat loudly "no go away" "that's not a nice way to treat guests" Emily opens her eyes and quickly pulls the quilt up to her neck even though nothing but shoulders was on show "dude get out" "get dressed and I will see you 2 downstairs in 15 minutes" "Chris get out" "don't make me pull the covers off yous and you know I will do it naked or not" "fine we will be down" "good" I turn to leave "oh and Emily the next time you decide the tell me you have a date and run out on me just remember this moment" she throws a pillow at me "no social etiquette at all." I manage to get downstairs without falling can you believe it I was so impressed with myself for that I never thought about the stairs when I decided to plot my revenge. I sit in the sitting room with Leah beside me "you know that Emily has a key to your flat right?" "Our flat and yes I do" "awww that's cute. But you know she can get revenge on your revenge right?" "She knows I have no problem in getting Sofia to message me when she has someone over where I will catch them fully in the act and pretend to be her girlfriend" "that's true Leah she has done it before" "wowww that's so evil" "not really she shouldn't of turned up at a date I once had and made a scene in the restaurant" "why did she do that?" "Because she is a dick Leah" "nice of yous to join us Emily come in and take a seat" "no Mel needs to be leaving now" "and she will soon" "Chris don't do this please" "I'm going to be nice Emily what are you so scared for?" "Because I know you and I know what your like" I get up from the sofa and go over to Mel "I'm Chris please come in and take a seat" "oh I don..." "ok let's try this again the pair of you get the fuck in here and sit down now!" "Right fine fucking hell man" "don't test me Emily you know the drill." I turn my attention to Mel "so Mel how old are you?" "I'm 26" "job?" "What?" "What job do you have?" "I don't yet still looking" "how long you been out of work for?" "18 months" "are you just not getting given the opportunity when your applying for them?" "Nones come up in my area for a mechanic?" "So you're only applying for local mechanic jobs nothing else?" "Yes" "noted so how do you plan to wine and dine our Emily here?" "Huh?" "Well you see our Emily here is a girl of class" I look at her "sometimes but she deserves to be treat the best don't you agree Leah?" "Oh 100% agree" "and yes I might be on crutches at present but I will still kick the shit out of you if you mistreat her" "really because you don't seem to be able to do a lot at the moment Chris" Leah looks shocked "oh how wrong you are there Mel I can do a hell of a lot I also know people who will do a hell of a lot my friend" "what happened to you anyway?" "I was shot 3 times" she gulps "3?" "Yep arm chest and knee but you see us soldiers are built differently" "soldiers? You're a soldier?" Yeah did I not mention that?" She shakes her head "well now you know, anyways been nice meeting you we should head off I want to treat this one to lunch before she has training" "awww baby your such a keeper aren't you" I just wink at Leah. "Bye everyone" "yeah see you later dickhead" "rude Emily just rude."

Me and Leah arrive at the cafe we decided on a light lunch because of Leah being at training. "Do you think Emily will plan something for revenge?" "No she knows I'm only looking out for her, I still can't believe she is paying for everything for someone who has been out of work so long but only willing to look for 1 type of job. I mean I get it can be hard to find a job in your field but open that field up to anything until your job comes up you know" "I know what you mean" "and I get a bad vibe from her I really do I don't like this feeling I have" "have your vibes ever been wrong?" "They weren't at Arsenal" "that's true then I think you need to say something" "I dunno I don't want her to think I'm just being a 'dickhead'" "she knows your only protecting her" "I hope so, are you ready to go?" "Yeah come on then."

We arrive at the colony and I'm instantly swarmed by the team. "Alright everyone calm down Jesus yous are going to knock me over" "sorry Chris and can I just say we're sorry for not really speaking to you when we came to see you we just got a fright" "don't worry about it Steph that's why I didn't want people to come I knew I looked like shit." "Looking gorgeous again now thou Chris" "thanks Meado" "Oi you two stop flirting" "sorry Leah" "sorry baby" "you better be." I pull Leah into my side and whisper in her ear "I'll show you just how sorry later" I kiss her cheek "love you baby" "I love you too" "wait so are yous an official thing then?" "Yes Jordan we are" "oh erm well I'm happy for you Leah I really am" ok that's weird but as long as everything alright that's all I care about. We head inside I see where they have fixed everything up repainted and changed the carpets since the attack. Everyone heads to the changing rooms and I go sit outside on the chairs at the side of the pitch when someone sits beside me "hello miss Nobbs how can I help you?" "Do you love her?" "What?" "Leah do you love her?" "Not that it's any of your business Jordan but yes I do" "I know it's not and I know I don't have the right to say any of this but Leah is very special and I was an idiot but you seem to make her happy and that's all I want for her so please don't hurt her. I know I did and I will regret that forever" "your right Leah is special and I will never hurt her. I've never told anyone I love them before not even an ex of 2 years I just didn't feel it I won't say what I don't mean Jordan one thing I am is honest" "good I wouldn't want to kick your arse" we both laugh "so how come your not training today?" "I'm injured" "I'm sorry to hear that hopefully it's a speedy recovery" "thank you I best get to physio" "oh I had that yesterday hopefully yours isn't that brutal."

~Leah's POV~
I walk out to the pitch and see Chris and Jordan are laughing together I have no idea what is going on but it's nice to see they aren't killing each other. I start training and keep looking over at Chris to make sure she is alright I wonder what she is doing on the laptop. I'm so nosey I get wrong off Chris all the time she always says 'surprising you will be a nightmare' she's not wrong. I continue training and when we have a break I go see Chris and take her headphones off "what you doing?" "None of your business nosey you know I'd struggle to surprise you my beautiful girl" "are you trying to surprise me?" "No I'm just messing around with music and that, how's training going?" "Yeah good are you coming to the match this weekend?" "Of course I am baby I wouldn't miss it for the world" "fantastic now give me a kiss I need to get back" she kisses me and I run back onto the pitch. After I finish training and go back over to Chris "hi baby" "hi baby enjoy training?" "Yeah I'm just going to have a shower and I will be with you" "wait you're going to be just in there standing naked in the shower?" "Well I'm not showering fully clothed" "can I join you?" I have to laugh "you said that so seriously" "why would I joke about something about that?" "You're terrible you know that right?" "And you're gorgeous so is that a yes?" "It's a hard no" "damn not even a no but a hard no I'm broken hearted right now" "so dramatic I'll see you soon." I run to the changing rooms and have my shower then get ready before returning to Chris "you ready to go?" "Yeah I'm excited to see your house" "it's not much I haven't been able to do a great deal because I only rent" "you only rent? How come you don't own?" "I couldn't afford it" "wow that's really surprising and shocking" "that's women's football."

We arrive at my house and Chris can't get over the pictures I have everywhere. "I've never seen so many pictures before" "we will put plenty of us all over the flat, are you coming upstairs?" "Yeah I want to see it all that's if you don't mind" "of course I don't just take your time please" "I will I promise." We go upstairs and Chris sits on my bed "I've had a thought" "oh dear is that dangerous?" "That depends on what you think, so I was erm thinking that erm.." "why are you nervous?" "Because I've never suggested this to anyone before so right yeah as I was saying.." "stuttering" "fine as I was stuttering why don't you bring like all of your clothes to the flat and erm it becomes you know erm our flat?" "Move in with you?" "That's a quicker way of putting it" "I would love too but.." "oh a but it's fine forget I said anything" "no please listen I couldn't afford to live there" "you don't need to pay for anything there is no mortgage I pay the bills trust me there is nothing to worry about there if that's the only issue" I see this excitement in Chris' eyes. "When would you like me to get my things?" "Wait really? You're going to move in with me?" "I would love to" "omg this is amazing we will get some wardrobes built some nice big ones and you will have lots of space for all your clothes and we will get something built in for your shoes and.." I interrupt her by kissing her when I pull back she stares straight into my eyes pulling me back in kissing me deeply. Chris pulls me on top of her "careful" "shhhh" she goes back to kissing me moving to my neck she knows just the spot that makes me melt every time. She removes my top then I take hers off I have to run my hands over her body love every inch of her body then I start removing Chris's trousers thank god she took her brace off for a rest. I remove her trousers carefully and she sits up taking mine off "fuck it whilst I'm here" she removes my underwear and that makes me laugh "such a way with words" "words you want words on get that sexy arse right here right fucking now" she pulls me back into her removing my bra. I take the rest of her clothes off and she pulls me on top of her again, she takes my nipple in her mouth creating circles around it and I moan lighting a fire in Chris she flips me so I'm lying on my back and she is lying beside me gently running her fingers up and down my body whilst kissing my neck. Every bit of me is currently on edge tingles running through every inch of my body then she gets lower and lower moving 2 fingers through my folds causing me to moan "fuck baby your so wet" I can't focus right now all I can do is feel Chris enter me "oh god Chris" she move in and out making sure she hits my g-spot every time I am moaning constantly "don't stop Chris" "never baby" she starts massaging my clit with her thumb "oh god I'm going to, I'm going to" "cum for me baby" I moan out so loudly my whole body shakes and I am pulsing around Chris' fingers until she finally removes them sucking them "mmm you taste amazing" she kisses me. "Holy fuck that was amazing" "it felt amazing" "yours is going to feel better." I jump on top of Chris kissing her moving to her neck inserting my 2 fingers watching Chris moaning under me is turning me on so much. I keep going getting slightly faster "fuck baby keep going" I start massaging her clit causing her to moan louder "oh fuck Leah" her whole body shakes and I feel her clamp on my fingers finally releasing me after about 10 pulses. I remove my fingers and suck on them "I wonder if a protein shake comes in your flavour" she laughs "I can't wait for us to do the whole flat" she winks at me "but first we start with our bed" I lie with my head on her chest "mmm our bed I love it." We stay cuddled up for a while before going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 285 10
Woso One Shots
114K 3.8K 26
When an incident on the pitch can lead to an unlikely lucky charm for the lionesses. AKA When Leah gets inured on the pitch, the oppositions medic...
38K 980 18
Who knew signing to a new club would result in two contracts. When Leah Williamson comes to you with a no strings attached contract you can't help bu...
507K 10.8K 155
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...