MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

By its_muskan24

It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fa... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~GOING TO CANADA~
~LANDING~
~ANNIVERSARY~
~BACK TO MUMBAI~
~GIRLFRIEND~
~ANGRY SANA~
~IGNORED~
~MOVIE~
~HURT~
~SORRY~
~MOVIE~
~REALISATION~
~NEW GUY~
~WILL BE MINE ~
~STARE~
SANA✅
~DATE OR NOT?~
~PROPOSAL~
~ONE CHANCE~
~JUST FRIENDS~
~APOLOGIZE~
~DOUBLE DATE~
~RAGE~
~GUILT~
~CAUGHT~
~OVER~
~TRUTH~
~LUST~
~BROKEN~
New book
~IGNORE~
~SOLACE~
~GOA~
~INSECURE~
~CONFUSE~
~PROMISE~
~CHANGE~
~HUG~
~HURT~
~KISS~
~FEELINGS~
~INFATUATION~
~REGAIN~
~FLOWERS~
~MEETING~
~DINNER DATE~
~FEAR~
~TRUST~
~SPICE~
~ROSE~
~EPILOGUE~

~PAST~

1.2K 174 44
By its_muskan24

Part - 29
-
-

" I was living in sweet delusion, delusion of love which is broken now".

It is said that when a person heart breaks than everything else also start breaking in your life.

Your all hopes, your trust and everything else seems to be broken to you which causes you immense pain. Your pain started visioning through your tears, tears of pain. Shehnaz is going through this pain right now.

Pain of phisical harrasment, pain of broken heart.

She was going through both the pain together.

It was my delusion and naivety that brought me here. If I don't misunderstand sidharth kindness as love than I don't have to goes from this. It was all my stupidity. I was really dumb , dumb in love.

"Kaha jaaogi yaha se , sidharth ke pass  "
" Uss insaan ke pass Jo tum par trust bhi nhi karta aaree tumhari Puri baat Tak nhi suni , usse jaakar btaaogi tum ,  nhi sunega vo tumhari baat or sunega bhi kyu lagti kya ho tum uski , dost , shayad tumhe yaad nhi usane kal sabke saamne tum dono ki dosti khtam kar di thi to ab bhul jaao ki vo tumhari koi baat sunega"

" baby sidharth tumhe pyaar nhi karta kyunki vo suhana se pyaar krta hai to tum usse bhul jaao"

Ahaan wording kept ringing in her mind like a alarm clock. Keep reminding her of her foolishness, her stupidity, stupidity of having a beautiful feeling of love for her bestfriend.

She was wrong but her feelings were not wrong. We can't Stop ourselves from falling in love. This feeling arises in our heart naturally. We can't stop or restrict ourselves. We are totally helpless.

But she is not foolish anymore. She will not continue to play dumb. She don't need anyone attention or only one particular person attention she will not show her weakness. She will show to sidharth that she is not a attention seeker. She doesn't need him. She will try her best to surpass her feelings and maybe with a time she will stop herself from having this feelings for him.

May be!!!...

But for now she will not show anyone her weakness even to her family. She knows very well that how much her family worry for her. She didn't wanted to give them any kind of worry. She decided to hide her pain behind her fake smile.

Shehnaz felt someone hands tightly holding her. She turned to looked at the person and finds her bestfriend diya who was holding her in her embrace giving her warmth.

She gently freed herself from her grip and went into washroom.

Tears rolled down from her eyes when she saw her appearance in the mirror. She felt disgusted when she saw her puffed face from crying, dark blue bruises on her neck and all over her arms.

She pulled off her top and saw dark blue hickeys all over her skin mostly on her neck area.

Every hickeys on her body reminding her how  badly that monster abused her.
Her infinite plea of "don't touch" doesn't bothered him.

She took soap in her hand and started roughly rubbing her skin. She rubbed her skin till her bruise started bleeding. Her skin started burning which causes enhancement in her pain.

Tear after tear started rolling from her eyes. Her hand started paining with continuous rub but the Marks of hickeys were still there.

She finally stopped herself and sits on the ground when she didn't found any result. Her back was touching the wall behind her and her head was resting on her hands.

She was crying. Her continuous sobs were the witness of her pain.
__________________________

" Now tell what you wanted to tell me " sidharth asked.

Suhana was really nervous. She was in big dilemma of telling him truth or not. Because she very well know that how much shehnaz is important for him and by hiding the truth about ahaan will eventually affect their relationship. She didn't wanted to lost sidharth because she really loves him.

Sidharth saw her nervousness, her continuous fiddling with her fingers telling him that how much she was nervous.

" Don't be scared suhana tell me what do you want to say to me , I'm not going to eat you okay" sidharth tried to lessen her nervousness.

" Ac.. actually sidharth I want to tell you th..that.."

Suhana stuttered.

" That? " Sidharth asked gently.

" Ahaan was my ex " suhana said in one go while lowering her gaze.

" Your ex..you mean you know ahaan from before and you didn't even told me ,why did you hide it " sidharth raised his voice.

Suhana felt scared when she heard his voice.

" I..I was s-scared that's why I didn't told you before I'm really sorry sidharth" suhana stammered.

" Scared! Scared of what?? " Sidharth blurted out, his voice show his anger which he was controlling.

" S-scared of loosing you, I don't want to loose you sidharth " suhana said while looking down at his shoes.

Sidharth was hurted when he heard this.
" Suhana you had this much faith on my love huhh!! You thaught that I would leave you after knowing this , I love you suhana fucking love you so much and you thaught that I would leave you " sidharth said , his voice showing how much he was hurt.

" I'm really very sorry sidharth I'm really sorry please forgive me " suhana said , tears fall down from her eyes.

" Your sorry will not change anything suhana if you told me before about ahaan than shehnaz didn't had to went through all this which she was going through right now" sidharth blurted.

" I know I had to told you before but I..I was sacred I'm really really sorry very much" suhana apologies once again.

" I'm not in position to forgive you suhana it's shehnaz right so better if you apologize to her instead of me" sidharth said.

" I will apologize to her also " suhana said.

"Actually I want to tell you more about ahaan Which help us to get more strict punishment for him " suhana said after wiping her tears.

" Speak " sidharth said.

" Sidharth he was monster, he also harassed me and blackmailed me " suhana said, it took alot of courage to tell him about her past, her dark past.

Sidharth was stunned to speak he felt really hurt when he heard this. He goes near her and took her in his embrace and gently rubbed her back to give her more courage to speak.

" Sidharth when I was in relationship with him he always asked me to sleep with him and one day I agreed after that we slept many times he also asked me to send my nudes which I hesitated first but after so many plea I agreed and sent him nudes. We were happy in the relationship but after some time I found out that he was a player and slept around with many other girls . He was just using me on the name of love. I was really broken at that time I tried to broke with him but he refused and blackmailed me that if I broke with him he will show my nudes to my family members and spread them on social media. I was really scared so I didn't broke up with him we continued our relationship. He continued to slept with me. My life become totally hell. B..but after few month I got a little bit hope, hope of escaping from that hell. My father got transferred to Mumbai I didn't told him this and comes Mumbai to start my new life here. And here I found you and slowly slowly you become my happiness, you gave me the love which I was craving, you gave me everything " suhana told him everything about her past. Tears were rolling down with every words she was confessing to him. Every previous memories revolving infront of her eyes.

Sidharth heart shattered when he heard this. he tightly hugged suhana in his embrace to confront her.

" Don't cry baby don't cry I'm here for you so don't cry I will protect you now" He gently rose suhana face up and wiped her tears.

" Sidharth I had screenshot of him blackmailing me and I'm damn sure he still have my nudes pic in his phone if we tell police this than he will got more punishment" suhana said.

" Are you sure baby about this , I mean what will your parents think if you reveal this " sidharth asked.

" I don't know I just want him to rot in jail if we don't do this right now than he will ruin some other girl life in future so I want to tell everyone about him " suhana said , she was totally confident right now.

"  We will show him his place baby " sidharth beamed while patting suhana head.

_______________________________________

Shehnaz wiped her tears after crying her heart out. Now she was totally ready to act according to her decision which she make in the bathroom while crying. She will not show her weak side to anyone specially sidharth she will not cry infront of sidharth she doesn't want his attention and will make her distance with him which he wanted she will not go to him and beg for his forgiveness. She will not go to him. Because she knows that whom she loves doesn't loves her back.

She will try to surpass her feelings for him. But it's difficult but she will try her best to stop herself to feel for him , stop her heart to beat for him , stop herself to think about him.

Will she be able to Stop herself or not???.
-
-
To be continued ❤️
-
Target - lots of love and comment ❤️

Guys please don't be a ghost readers please do like and comment also.
And sorry for the late update actually I was bussy in my cousin sister marriage last week that's why I didn't able to write anything.
Sorry once again ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 30.3K 50
several short stories something about love something about trust something about friendships
280K 29K 57
Falling In love being a married Women , Is Love Or Sin ? Falling In love with a married Women , Is Love Or Sin ? What If You fall in love with your...
25.9K 2.1K 35
this is my first story..and I am starting it with my all time favourite avniel💓..this is the story of two beautiful souls.. Come find how a girl wh...
396K 34.5K 99
This story is about a man who marries a girl for revenge. He completely fell in love with the same girl. He fell so madly in love with her that he fo...