SORROWS OF THE HEART

By Honeybee_mazwide

A random story. Hope you enjoy! More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
Author's Note

90

747 49 6
By Honeybee_mazwide

WEDDING DAY!!!

Milile pov:

Today is the big day and I am so happy and excited. I'm actually not so stressed or nervous, I'm just excited to marry my man, my best friend and the father of my kids, feels good to say that. I was busy admiring my beauty while looking in the mirror well I was also thinking of how far i've come. The battles I've fought, I seriously didn't think I would actually end up with a happy ending.

I was still in a robe, about to take a shower when I hear the door open and close, i assume it's dad or mah.

Me: "Soooo....?" I turn with the biggest smile that is wiped off completely by the face I see instead.

Me: "Sanele?"

Sanele: "Milile Bhulose, or should I say Ndaba or Ndamase?" he then laughs

Me: "What do you want here? You are not welcome here."

Sanele: "I want what's due to me Milile. You owe me!" he says coming closer a bit, I take a step back.

Me: "I don't owe you sh*t Sanele!! Your stupid jailbird father owes you, not me!"

Sanele: "Don't dare make this harder."

Me: "Okay what do you want?"

Sanele: "I want you to change that stupid gown and go with me or else your precious little cargos will go missing!" he says smiling.

Me: "If you dare hurt my babies Sanele, uzo..."

Sanele: "Calm down sugar. Nothing will happens to your beautiful babies if you just do everything as I tell you."

Me: "Atleast allow me to go change in the bathroom."

Sanele: "Go on, there's no way you can escape through the bathroom anyway." he shrugs. I roll my eyes and pull my weekender bag to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it then change fast into a pair of leggings and a sweater. I send Nqubeko a text message fast summoning him to my hotel room, right after pressing the send button, this fool breaks the door open.

Sanele: "What's taking you so long? We have to leave before your 'perfect' father comes here. Woza!" he says the last word with the harshest voice ever scaring me.

Me: "Sanele, please don't do this." he scoffs and starts walking closer to me so I quickly run for the bathroom forgetting that he broke the door. I quickly scan my eyes around for something to hit him with but nothing. I grab the shower gel

Sanele: "So what? You going to hit me with that?! Seriously?!" he rolls his eyes. I quickly squirt it out on the floor and he continues walking to me, only for him to lose balance and hit his head on the corner if the bathtub. He lays there lifeless, I quickly jump over him and get back to my room. The door opens harshly, making me scream a little.

Nqubeko: "Baby!" he is in tracksuits. I run to him and cry on his chest.

Nqubeko: "What's wrong baby?" I point to the bathroom while sobbing.

Nqubeko: "Ohh sthandwa sami. What happened?!" I try responding to him through my sobs.

Nqubeko : "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you okay?"

Me: "I want to see my babies." he kisses my lips and nods.

Nqubeko: "I need to make a call first." He stands aside talking on the phone.

Nqubeko: "Come, you will rest in my hotel room." we had actually booked in different hotels.

Me: "'No, just change my room here so I can get ready. I am getting married today and nothing will change that!" He smiles nodding and takes my hand leading me out then locks the room.

*******

I was now finished being dressed. My make-up is on point. Hair , done. I was in a mermaid wedding dress with a halter neck chapel paired with Jimmy Choo , silver glittered bridal heels. Nqubeko had told me, I can go crazy with my wedding outfit as long as I end up being his wife after I had asked for an imported wedding gown, so I got myself two dresses at that. I am actually really early hey but who cares? it's my day. Right now, I looked smoking hot, all the people who were dressing me went out, just so I can have a moment to myself. Nqubeko assured me that Sanele's accident isn't something I should worry myself about anymore because he handled it. We both agreed to keep it between us.

Dad: "You look beautiful ntombikababa."

Me: "Thank you babah. You also look hot."

Dad: "My wife told me." he winks and i laugh at how he said.

Dad: "Let's go get you married!"

Mah: "Not without praying first. Come on." she says walking in and holds both dad and I's hands then we bow our heads and Mah leads the prayer.

****
Turn off the lights by Siphelele Fuze  starts playing as I stood at the start of the white carpet with my father.

Dad : "You ready?"

Me : "More than I can ever be."   

My man looks so hot and sexy with his 3 piece black Tuxedo , his hair looks so great since it's newly cut and combed. I can't seem to take my eyes off him and my tears won't stop gushing out because the lyrics are just messing with me plus Nqubeko is also crying but trying to hide it and you know what it does seeing your man cry man. Dad hands me over and whispers something to Nqubeko which he nods to then dad goes to his sit.

Pastor : "We are gathered here in the presence of God, family, and friends to unite Milile Khanyisile Ndaba and Nqubeko Ndamase in holy matrimony. Marriage is an honorable estate, and is therefore not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, advisedly, soberly, and with God's blessing. Today, they will receive God's greatest gift; another person to share with, grow with, change with, be joyful with, and to stand with as one when trials and tribulations enter their lives. It is fitting, therefore, that we should on this occasion begin by asking for God's blessing on this marriage. Let us pray." Everyone remains standing and we all our eyes.

Pastor : "Heavenly Father, we gather to celebrate your gift of love, and its presence among us. We rejoice that these two people have chosen to commit themselves to a life of loving faithfulness to one another. We praise you, Lord, for the ways you have touched our lives with loving relationships such as Milile and Nqubeko's, and we give thanks for the special love and friendship you have put in their hearts. Renew within us an affectionate and loving spirit.

Enrich our lives with the gracious gift of your love so that we may embrace others with that same love. May our participation in this celebration of love and commitment, give to us a new joy and responsiveness to the relationships that we cherish. In your loving arms, we pray, Amen. You may all be seated." 

Pastor : "Love is beautiful bazalwane."

Ntokozo: "Yebo!" he shouts the highest making everyone laugh.

Pastor : (laughing) "I'm glad someone understands."

Nqubeko : *clears his throat* 

Laughter.

Pastor : "Marriage is a joyous occasion. It is connected in our thoughts with the charm of love, the warmth of home, and with all that is pleasant, as being one of the most important events of our lives. Its sacredness and unity is the most significant and binding covenant known in human relations.
Milile and Nqubeko, let me charge you both to remember that your future happiness is to be in mutual consideration, patience, kindness, confidence, and affection. It is the duty of each of you to find your greatest joy in the company of the other; to remember that your love pledged today must remain undivided for a lifetime.

It is your duty, Nqubeko, to be to Milile, a considerate, tender, faithful, and loving husband: to support, guide and cherish her in prosperity and trouble; to thoughtfully and carefully enlarge the place she holds in your life; to constantly show to her the tokens of your affection, to shelter her from danger, and to love her with an unchangeable love.

It is your duty, Milile, to be to Nqubeko, a considerate, tender, faithful, and loving wife; to comfort, guide and cherish him in prosperity and trouble; to give to him the unfailing pieces of evidence of your affection; and to continue making the place he holds in your heart, broader and deeper; to support him, value him and work with him to make your marriage the very best that it can be.

I call your attention to the seriousness of the decision which you have made and the covenant you are about to declare before God. The vows you are about to take care not to be taken without careful thought, for in them you are committing yourselves exclusively to one another for as long as you both shall live."

Nqubeko : "uhm I have my own vows."

Pastor : "Oh goodie then."

Nqubeko : "I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us.

I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my wife. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life.

Today, I promise you this : I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow , Ngiyakuthanda."  He wipes my tears.

Me : *sighs*. "You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you.You have made me the happiest woman on the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity.I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband.I'm madly in love with you, my husband. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you, day or night, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I trust, appreciate, cherish, and respect you. I promise to share with you my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You, my love, are my everything.

Today, surrounded by people who love us, I choose you -Nqubeko Ndamase- to be my partner. I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, push you, inspire you, and above all love you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live. I love you."

Pastor : "Beautiful. You will now exchange rings as a symbol of the lifelong commitment and abiding love which you as husband and wife have promised to each other. Please repeat after me Nqubeko."

Nqubeko : "I give you this ring as a sign of my love, devotion and faithfulness." He says sliding a 18ct white & Gold diamond ring , engraved with 'Forever' on the inside.

Me : "I give you this ring as a sign of my love, devotion and faithfulness."  I say looking in his eyes as I slide his 9ct White Gold wedding band.

Pastor : "Eternal God, help Yandiswa and Mnqobi to fulfill the promises they have made here today and to reflect your steadfast love in their commitment to each other. Give them kindness and patience, affection and understanding, happiness, and contentment. May their family and friends continue to support them in difficult days, so that their love for each other may continue to grow as long as they both shall live.... Let us all pray...

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On Earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen."

Pastor : "Milile and Nqubeko, having witnessed your vows for marriage before God and all who are assembled here, by the authority invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride Mr Ndamase."  Nqubeko just grabs me by neck and kisses me with his hands roaming all around my body, when I try breaking the kiss , he just holds me tighter.

Dad : "That's still my daughter!" He finally breaks it.

Pastor: "It is my greatest pleasure to introduce to you Mr and Mrs Ndamase." Our guests cheer making me blush.

Nqubeko: "I love you." he whispers in my face before giving me another kiss.

_______

THE END!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.7K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
839K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
868 85 11
I never thought I'd be coming back home to an empty house,a house that is no longer a home,it no longer has the warmth and love it once barred.These...
1.1M 49.3K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...