I HAVE A GOD LEVEL TRADING SY...

By deathsong13

It still vivid in my mind when i woke up that i'm in the body of a 14 years old kid name kyle. In my previous... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated
Chapter 2: Trading cheat system
Chapter 3: My own realm
Chapter 4: Celestial draconic realm 2nd citizen
Chapter 5: Loan trading crystals
Chapter 6: Selling rainbow jelly fruit
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: Selling thru exclusive trading system
Chapter 9: Making potions
Chapter 10: Hiring the first worker
Chapter 11: My lucky star
Chapter 12: Over spender
Chapter 13: I'm one of a kind the system said
Chapter 14: New villa
Chapter 15: Catacomb under the mausoleum
Chapter 16: Summons
Chapter 17: Roman is missing
Chapter 18: System mission
Chapter 19: My son Noir
Chapter 20: Auction part one
Chapter 21: Auction part two
Chapter 22: Creating awakeners
Chapter 23: Enzo's first kill
Chapter 24: Celestial draconic realm new batch of citizens
Chapter 25: Lunch with my Celestial family!
Chapter 26: Promise is a promise!
Chapter 27: Rescuing Roman part 1
Chapter 28: Rescuing Roman part 2
Chapter 29: Sacrificial altar
Chapter 30: Mission completed
Chapter 31: Searching for treasure vault
Chapter: 32 Life and death pill
Chapter: 33 Yggdrasil
Chapter: 34 Reviving Roman
Chapter: 35 100 power limit
Chapter: 36 I died! everyone died!
Chapter: 37 I'm a Transmigrator and Regressor how many people can say that?!
Chapter: 38 She took the bait
Chapter: 39 Fighting with a goddess!
Chapter: 40 Mysterious ruins
Chapter: 41 The mysterious shadow
Chapter: 42 2nd awakener who reached the limit!
Chapter: 43 God level slave
Chapter: 44 Concocting a pill
Chapter: 45 Envy of the 7 sins
Chapter: 46 Roman's story
Chapter: 48 Night walker
Chapter: 49 Finis Mundi Spy
Chapter: 50 My first disciple
Chapter: 51 Limit breaker pill
Chapter: 52 Meeting for the future
Chapter: 53 My 2nd disciple
Chapter: 54 Finis Mundi scheme
Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power
Chapter: 56 Flashback
Chapter: 57 Recruits
Chapter: 58 My Spy
Chapter: 59 Count down timer
Chapter:60 Wrath of the 7 deadly sins
Chapter: 61 Divine statue
Chapter: 62 Conducting a Tournament
Chapter: 63 Inside the dungeon realm
Chapter: 64 End of the tournament
Chapter: 65 Celestial pavilion store in the half upper realm
Chapter: 66 Creating Gacha cards
Chapter: 67 Travelling to Pre historic realm
Chapter: 68 Ompha tribe
Chapter 69: Morake is begging for help

Chapter: 47 Revenge

166 7 0
By deathsong13

(Warning!!! this page has some cruelty and violence content. Reader discretion is advised.)

"When I learned what really happened... i can't control my anger! i rushed to that member of the beast gang and beat him into pulp until he told me where the Beast gang HQ is located.

How can the Beast gang do that to me? How can Marie do that to me!? because of anger i went to the Beast gang HQ even though the people in the smoky mountain are against on it.

Even though i know its dangerous, i went there to know if Marie is really there and to confront her incase.

When i was there already... like an idiot.. i caused a scene and was captured.

They brought me into a cave that have a cell and imprisoned me there.

After 2 days of being captured, Marie visited me.. when i saw her i realized that she really betrayed me! the look on her face while looking at me is filled not of love or worry but with disgust.

I asked her why she betrayed me.. i gave her my everything.. and do you know what she told me?

She told me that she never loved me! that every day with me is like hell to her.

If Black tiger didn't gave her the mission of seducing me, she will never look at a garbage person like me.

My whole world collapsed, while listening to her mockery and insulting laughter.. i asked her that i will forget her and never appeared in front of her again if she set me free.

But they didn't do that.. they started to tortured me for a reason that i'm seducing Black tiger's wife! everyday was a hell, they will cut one of my fingers everyday.

The worst part was they will cut it very slowly to the point that i collapsed because of the pain.

And they done that to me for 6 days!"

While listening, Kyle is controlling his anger! if he known much earlier what Black tiger done to Roman, he will not give him a quick death.

"Because i shouted too loud, they also cut my tongue! they just gave me some medicine after the torture so that i will not die.

I really wish to die that time... i can't handle the endless torture anymore."

While talking, Roman can't control his tears and cried.. when he remembered the cruelty he has experienced, his emotion became unstable.

"Then one day, lots of people came to my cell.. they all look like a cult or something because of the way they dressed.

One of the torturer gouged one of my eyes using his hand.. he said it will be a trophy!

I think i fainted because of the extreme pain! because that's the last thing i remembered.. when i woke up i'm already here."

"I'm sorry brother Roman... if i just arrived much earlier! you will not suffer much!" Kyle sadly said to Roman.

"Don't mind it anymore! i'm thankful that you gave me a new life and you killed those people already."

"Brother Roman... what if i told you that Marie is still alive! what will you do?"

Roman's killing intent surges when he heard the name of the person he hates that most.

"Let me handle her!" Roman said while controlling his anger.

"Do you want to see her now?" Kyle asked.

"If possible yes!" Roman said while clenches his fist.

After that the two of them exited the realm, and Kyle brought Roman to the villa's basement.

When they entered the basement.. they saw some skeletons guarding the three prisoners.

The skeletons saw Kyle and they suddenly trembled and bow.

He wondered why Enzo's skeletons acted like that to him.

They walked and stopped in front of Marie.

Marie was shocked when she saw Roman walking towards her without any wounds and signs of being tortured.

She thought that Roman was already dead.. and now she is seeing Roman in front of her.

"Hahaha.. i'm hallucinating now! i can see a dead person in front of me!" she murmured to herself.

Kyle gave a sign to the skeleton to removed the cover in Marie's mouth.

Roman just staring to Marie and didn't say anything.

Kyle is a little bit worried coz he thought that what if Roman became soft again after seeing Marie and forgive her... Marie done something that can't be forgiven! so he will not allow Roman to became soft hearted this time.

"Even in death you are still haunting me! go away you trash!"

Kyle really wants to kill her on this moment, but he needs to control himself.. then he glanced at Roman that still standing and staring to Marie.

Then Roman suddenly started to speak..

"I'm really stupid before to trust and gave my love on you! why i didn't saw how wicked you are?!.. no i actually know.. i just choose to be a fool." Roman clenches his fist and blood dropped from his hand.

He is trying his best to control his emotions..

"Hahaha... i will say this again and again!! i didn't love you! and i will never love you! so go to hell already!! stop haunting me!" Marie said while laughing and mocking him.

Roman gave her a stern look then suddenly grinned.. a grin that makes anyone scared to death.

The lights in the basement suddenly flickered, and turned into red lights..

The atmosphere became creepy and heavy, and Roman transformed into a tall scary black shadowy creature.

Roman hold Marie's head and pull it near his face..

Marie was so scared to death when she saw the creepy grin of the tall scary shadowy figure near her face.

"Ahhh... go away!!" Marie shouted while her tears flowed on her face.

Then Roman recited some ancient words with a creepy voice that no one can understand.. and a small blood pool appeared under Marie's foot.

Lots of bloody hands showed up from the small blood pool and crawled on Marie's body and slowly pushed her inside the blood pool.

"Nooo!!... Sir help me!!! i don't want to die...." Marie glanced at Kyle and beg him for help.

The other two prisoners are also scared to death to what they saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.2K 171
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
22.6K 1.1K 47
I don't know if I died or not, but the moment I regained my consciousness, I was already standing on a field full of grass and surrounded by trees. "...
329K 13K 64
[The Host has finished bzz 1000 bzz worlds... C-Con-...] Host:"...this is bullshit." After being sucked into a wormhole and forced to possess bodies...
342K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...