I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

17. Dream House.

3.9K 182 19
By BiebsysGanja

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

"Justin?!" I yelled out, as he ran into the room, holding 'the very hungry caterpillar' book in one hand and carrying Mason in the other arm like a football. "What's wrong? Are you bleeding? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He puffed out as Mason smiled, squealing as I giggled. "I'm fine, I think I just found out a perfect house" I giggled as he placed the book ontop of the table.

"I almost had a heart attack Lyanna" he chuckled, holding Mason properly. "i'm sorry, here" I turned my laptop to him to show him the house, it is secluded and had this amazing lake in the back. "that's so perfect, quiet especially with the baby" I bit my lip in hopes that would convince him.

"Put a bid on the house" Justin smiled as Mason looked confused as to what was going on. Poor thing, i must have interrupted their reading time together.

"I'll call Dylan then" I saw the price of the house, feeling slightly guilty. "Sixty million? You're sure Justin?" I looked at him as he gave a reassuring smile.

"It's fine, i needed to spend my money on something" Justin chuckled as I waved my hand dismissively. "Ugh whatever" I joked as he grabbed the book and sitting down with Mason to read.

Justin and I both had air tight prenups. At first Justin had contemplated NOT having a prenup, but with much discussion, i got him to take it back. One thing I didn't want was to be connected to Justin through a bank account. I wanted my own money from my hard work and I wanted to be able to treat myself whenever I pleased without needing permission and a credit card from my husband.

"Let me pay half" I looked up from the computer screen. "Nope" Justin spoke quickly then tickling Mason, his giggles filling the room.

"Not in a million years" Justin puckered his lips at me as I pushed his face away.

"But it's so much money" I huffed as Justin hummed as i was messaging his assistant to inquire I saw a message from Bella Correlli. I read their messages and she was in a lot of trouble.

Her husband had been abusing her and she said Justin was her only hope. I did feel bad for her but, she did try to ruin my relationship countless times. I just wanted to ugh.

Then I scrolled up some more to see one text.

"Are you going to tell your wife?"

"No. What happens stays between us"

"No way" I mumbled as I took the laptop with me walking downstairs, my heart beating faster with these ideas going through my mind. Cheating?

But that message was directly after Ubud and that meant Justin and I were arguing a bit trying to resolve my trust issues and all...

I mean, this gives me even more ammunition to doubt him and our relationship? I shouldn't be immediately assuming things.

Why Justin?! WHY!

I lifted our little cup cake tower lid before grabbing one and taking a harsh bite out of it and cleaning the edge of my lips of the rich blue icing.

"Ugh, men" I picked up the magazine with Justin on the front, his abs and stupid face and gorgeous eyes. "Why! Justin, why do you have to be so sexy!" I turned the magazine over.

"Don't assume, just ask" I spoke with my mouth full and a handful of skittles from our lolly jar and going insane and eating everything.

"Slow down" our house help Cecelia touched my shoulder as I grinned placing the packet of liquorice down.

"I know you're three months pregnant but I don't think that's healthy" she giggled, handing me a plate of assorted fruits. "Thankyou" I grabbed some kiwi and grapes.

"Hm" I took a bite of some grapes and humming in approval. "So good" I looked at Cecelia as she laughed.

"Fruits are always better darling" she smiled, turning to clean up Masons mess of his blended banana since his teeth were just aching so we gave him soft foods.

"I am getting bigger and bigger each day" I huffed, placing my hand on my bump. "That's how it is, with Mason you could hide it longer?" She asked, as I nodded. "Six months I was still hiding it and now, look at it I look like i'm six months already" I huffed. "Well that's not bad, babies are so cute" Cecelia placed a glass of water in front of me.

"Are you alright darling? You seem quite down" She pulled the bar stool and sat down on it next to me.

"Well not exactly, i mean Justin's talking to Bella again and I just can't help but feel like this time it's the real deal" I bit the nail of my thumb and looking at Cecelia as she sighed.

"That man loves you too much to cheat" she whispered. "He's hiding something but it is definitely not cheating." She patted my knee.

"He always told me he would never cheat" I propped my arms on the marble counter remembering when he had said it.

FLASHBACK.

"You can't just say hey and not expect me to not ask where you've been" I patted Masons back hearing his cries turn into small whimpers.

"I'm exhausted and Mason is fighting a flu! I need you here" I placed Mason down in his crib watching a guilty expression on his face.

"I love you" He began as I rolled my eyes. "And?" I placed my hands on my hips. "Trust me, trust me that I'm not out there cheating or drinking or doing drugs. Lyanna we have a baby together, I would have to be incredibly dumb to leave this all behind" he looked over the crib to see Mason fast asleep.

"Then where were you Justin?" I crossed my arms as he sighed, turning around taking a seat in the rocking chair.

"Out, something for Scooter and a friend" Justin murmured making me huff.

"When you're ready to be honest with me then we can talk about me trusting you" I shoved past him and back to bed.

FLASHBACK OVER-

"What's for dinner?" Justin sat Mason down in his high chair. "Uh, soup" I held up the ladle blowing on it slightly to cool it.

"Taste test please" I held it towards him as he took a sip before rubbing his chin and his serious food critic face on.

"It's good, no need to change anything" he pressed his lips against my temple.

"Did you put a bid on the house?" Justin turned to me as I nodded. "I did" I smiled, turning off the stove and grabbing three bowls.

"Soon there's going to be four of us, how are we going to manage" I passed Justin the plates and cutleries.

"Well, we will find a way to manage my love." He smiled, a I put some soup in a bigger bowl and carrying it over.

"I was thinking, we should talk about something" I tried to contain my anger. "In a civilised manner" I gritted, as Justin nodded, sitting down as Mason ate some of bread and his sweet pumpkin mix.

"What is it?" Justin said in a wary voice as I sighed. "Be honest with me, what's going on with Bella?" I held his hand as he sighed nodding.

"She's getting hurt, by her husband. It's because he doesn't like it how we're talking" Justin scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"We were friends with benefits remember?" He mumbled as I nodded. "I do, considering you were sleeping with her while I would be texting you from Paris" I said slowly, making Justin gulped.

"Then I fell in love with you and I cut it off right there and then. As soon as I landed in Paris to see you, I stopped it" Justin looked up, his eyes staring into mine, pleading for forgiveness.

"I'm not angry, just tell me these things. You talking to her and hiding it from me is what I can't seem to understand. I assume things and I don't want to. Justin the last thing I want in this world is to doubt you" I grazed my thumb over his cheek.

"You know that" I pursed my lips. "Don't leave me out in the dark with these things." I smiled as Mason began to laugh out of the blue pointing to the mirror where he could see his reflection.

"With the baby coming soon we're going to have to change some things around here, i need you here and I need you to be honest with me when you need to help her even though i hate her" I smiled as Justin nodded.

"Alright, that's cool with me. You know I care for you" I leaned in, pressing a short kiss against my lips.

"Daddy" Mason sang out as Justin chuckled. It was always Justin feeding Mason and making a mess. Boys will be boys.

Now I definitely want a girl.

-

"Justin what the hell" I chucked his pillow at him as he fell over dancing around and stopping my phone from charging.

"Ow" he rubbed his back as I hid my face laughing. "Fuck never let me do that again" Justin laid down next to me.

"I told you, you'd hurt yourself" I yawned, pulling off my cardigan. "I need to shower, coming?" I walked to the bathroom as Justin raised an eyebrow.

"We've only showered together once" Justin mumbled, his cheeks turning pink.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow. "Like we have but there was like bubbles so that doesn't count" he laughed as I turned around, pulling my shirt off. "Are you coming or what?" I bit my lip as Justin rushed to get into the bathroom.

I turned on the tap, the water suddenly falling down onto the tiles. "Seriously, these are getting bigger" I turned to Justin showing that I was squeezing into my bra.

"Look" I poked one as Justin nodded. "I never really noticed" Justin stared at my chest for a few moments before clearing his throat.

"Okay" I turned around getting undressed and stepping into the shower feeling the hot water against my skin.

"I have a name by the way" Justin shut the glass door behind him, standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Elia Marie Bieber" Justin mumbled as I smiled. "And for a boy?" I grabbed my shampoo bottle, pouring the gel into my hand and then running it through my long hair.

"Don't need a boys name, I know it's a girl already" Justin spoke confidently, reaching over for his shampoo.

"Wow I didn't know you were a doctor" I washed out the bubbles from my hair and proceeded to grab my body wash.

"I am" Justin smirked as I rubbed my hands together and putting the bubbles on his chin.

"Santa really?" He huffed as I laughed. "Santas hot, especially when it's you under that bubble beard" I mumbled, washing the bubbles away, pressing my lips against his.

"Two weeks left on that medication damnit" I muttered against his lips as he laughed. "I can wait, i don't know about you" he chuckled finishing up in the shower and then grabbing a towel. "Hold on tight babe, i know i'm irresistible."

"I hate you, I hope you know that" I grunted, finishing up in the shower feeling myself getting frustrated. Justin was really so hot, I mean my husband is freaking hot.

"Justin seriously" I grabbed his shirt and slipping on my panties.

"What?" He winked as I pouted. "Stop being hot" I plugged my hair dryer in.

"I cant stop being hot if i was born hot" Justin leaned in, pressing kisses down my neck as I shoved him back. "When I get off my medication, you better be naked and in that bed." I hissed.

"Don't worry babe, I will be"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HI HO IM BACK m
SO SECRET REVEALED JB HAS BEEN TALKING WITH BELLA THE WHOLE TIME AND LYANNA WASNT MAD.

I OFFICIALLY HAVE A BABY NAME ITS VERY VERY CUTE AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO GUESS WHAT IT IS IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT *WINKS* (IT JUST MIGHT BE LINKED TO MASONS NAME) *HINT HINT

SO HAVE A GUESS. WHOEVER GETS IT THEN YAy.

60+ votes. Do you think we can do it?

ALSO GO READ UNREALISTIC GODDAMN

xoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 58 40
Sequel to Forgotten "I try to convince myself I no longer care about you but, I always find myself thinking about you. But like why do you care" I sa...
435K 12.6K 122
unknown:hey baby girl. last night was amazing. Sophia: you have the wrong number, so bye. unknown: wait this isn't amber? Sophia: this is sophia. now...
61K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...