DARK DESIRES [PhayuRain]

By magentashawty

Rain big fan of bl manhwa but still virgin with dirty thoughts. Phayu a king of one night stand but will fall... More

Introduction
chapter 2: Stop hiding
chapter 3: Losing it
chapter 4: Boyfriend-ish
chapter 5: Unfolding
chapter 6: Mine
chapter 7: can't get enough you
Chapter 8: Can't be apart
chapter 9 : Give rain what he wants
chapter 10: Welcome gift
chapter 11 : Road to the past
chapter 12 : You're perfect
chapter 13 : My sexy boyfriend
chapter 14 : the best rider
chapter 15 : you're my everything
chapter 16: horny after being angry
chapter 17: Rain's dark side
chapter 18 : Life changing
chapter 19 : Rain's insecurities
chapter 20 : Never gonna leave you
chapter 21: birthday boy
chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift
chapter 23 : Rain is always needy
chapter 24 : Five Shades of rain
chapter 25 : The proposal
chapter 26 : Drunk with phayu's cock
chapter 27: Talking about the future
chapter 28 : Paradisiac vacation
chapter 29 : Sex under the stars
chapter 30 : Together we can
chapter 31 : It's for life
chapter 32 : Wedding night
chapter 33 : Jealousy and fight
Chapter 34: Complete family (The End)
1- Special Chapter
2- Special Chapter End

Chapter 1: Let's Start

12.8K 173 70
By magentashawty

Ring Ring Ring...

"So early to wake up" rain grins covering himself with a blanket.

Today is the first day at university, he needs to get ready before sky come and kick him out of the bed. Rain gets ready quickly just when he was putting his shoes he heard a knock on the door.

"Thank goodness you're ready i was going to leave you, come down quickly the line for registration will be so long i don't want to be late move your ass" sky said

"Ehh I'm almost done give me a minute"

"Take all your documents don't forget anything"

"Yeah yeah i have everything let's go"

Both drive to the campus, they arrived and find a place to park the car, then went straight to the registration office, filled the form, get their student ID, it took them almost 3 hours to do all the administrative procedures and they get their timetable all is done.

"Oh god I'm so tired and it's just the first day, i haven't eat breakfast yet it's already noon let's eat something before i die" rain complains.

"Tskk such a baby let's go feed your tummy baby" sky tease

They looked around and finally found the cafeteria, ordered something to eat while waiting they met new friends, Sig and Por they're super adorable so they become friends.

They were eating their food talking and getting to know each others more, Sig and Por are very talkative and funny.

The first day was not bad, they didn't attend any class since it was just the registration day class starts tomorrow.

On the next day both sky and rain drive to campus attending their first classes of the semester, they met with their friends in front of the faculty then go to the class.

The first three weeks nothing really extra happened, rain was just going to class then home reading his manhwa, manga, all sort of spicy books.

He wasn't really mingling with everyone and doesn't know anything about the campus life, same as sky always studying at the library.

This Saturday, it's the welcome party Sig and Por force them to join, sky and rain are very reserved and don't really like to be around other people so going to the party with the whole faculty present seem a very bad idea.

"Please come with us we will have fun" Sig said

"Yes please don't leave us alone it's our first party you can't miss it" Por added

They don't want to disappoint their friends so they decide to go but no drinking alcohol.

Saturday comes they get ready to go "Are you ready" inside rain's room sky asked ...

"Yes, just fixing my makeup"

"Wow you look really pretty, everyone is going to hit on you tonight"

"Don't play around, I'm not, look at you how handsome you are, no one will like a nerd like me"

"You're a beautiful nerd, with all the dirtiest thing you read i hope you'll meet someone who will satisfy your fantasy"

"Stop it, let's go" rain grabs sky arms and go out.

At the party they sit at one table looking around everyone already getting drunk. Some senior offers them a drink but they politely declined saying they have health problems so they can't drink.

Sig and Por was the one drinking but not too much. They were talking and laughing, enjoying their time. Yes the party was very nice until now they're really liking being there, when suddenly the door opens two mans enters attracting all eyes on them...

"Jesus fucking Christ" rain can't believe his eyes

"I feel you rainy they're called gods of the faculty for a reason" Por said

"Who are they?" Sky asked surprised at the handsomeness of those boys.

"They're P'Phayu and P'Pai, i heard they started last year this is their second year but they have failed some of the first year classes because they're just playboys so they have to retake them with us" Sig said

"How do you know all this?" Rain asked shocked

"Well it's been almost a month if you two can spend at least one hour on campus after classes you'll know, everyone talk about them" Sig answered

As soon Phayu and Pai enters all boys and girls started to act differently trying to catch their attention, giggling, acting all shy and flirty.

Phayu look like a Greek God, he's wearing a thigh jean showing his well define long legs, he has a black t-shirt you can see his pecs and a leather jacket. Rain scanned him up and down feeling his body temperature rising he doesn't know why this is the first time he's feeling those things.

He kept glancing at phayu making eye contact with him from time to time, rain drinks a lot of water to cool down.

The whole evening rain couldn't take his eyes off phayu. He's acting strange, is this attraction or just his mind playing with him.

"Rain are you okay" sky asked

"Yes I'm fine just feeling a bit hot"

"If you're not feeling well we can leave"

"No it's fine we can stay a little bit"

Actually rain wants to stay and continue to look at phayu he's like a beautiful art, phayu remember him of that main character of his favourite manhwa, the thought of seeing phayu looking like he came from an anime or a manga this is driving rain crazy.

He tried to look at phayu but phayu was also just looking at him they made eye contact then phayu winks at him smiling.

That was it Rain's mind short circuited. He choked on his water...

"Heyy are you okay" Por asked

"Yess I need to use the bathroom I'm coming back"

"Do you want me to come" sky said

"No I'll be back"

Rain runs into the bathroom trying to put some water on his face to bring his sense back to earth.

"Rain stop it, what are you doing" he scolds himself

When he was drying his hands ready to leave the bathroom, that's when phayu enters looking at him smiling.

Rain mind froze, phayu has a dark aura, he is charismatic, his eyes can pierce someone soul, his only presence can make people bow at him. He is the definition of sexy and handsome, he is a living fantasy of all mens and womens.

"Hello" phayu said

Rain snapped out of his thoughts, phayu voice pierced his mind. His voice is euphonic, deep, captivating, attractive and sensual. The way it vibrates, it sends shivers to rain.

"H- hello" rain shuttered

Phayu smirks and went to use the bathroom.

Rain hopes that phayu didn't catch him looking at him like a delicious meals. He runs out of the bathroom going out to take some fresh air, he started to suffocate, phayu smells so strong and manly.

He was sitting outside catching his breath, calming his heartbeat. After sometimes he texted sky to meet him outside.

"I don't feel well I'll go home"

"Okay let's go"

"No you can stay and enjoy the night"

"There's nothing to enjoy here for me anyway, I'm also tired let's go"

They went back home, phayu was standing at the corner looking at rain talking with sky until they left wondering who is this beautiful boy. He went back to the party probably he will see him on campus.

At home rain went directly in his room, remove all his clothes and went straight inside the bathroom to take a cold shower.

He need to cool down why he's feeling so hot just after seeing phayu.

He stand inside the bathroom cold water falling on his body, he closes his eyes just to have one image coming 'phayu's face' the campus god face with his perfect body.

Unknowingly rain start to caress himself thinking of those beautiful big hands he just saw.

'He has such a beautiful hands, i want him to hold me tight against him squeezing my butt and feeling how hard he'll be.

I want those fingers to fuck my hole until i cum untouched'

Rain continue to caress his body, his dick growing hard of all the sinful thought going on inside his mind

'His beautiful pink lips, oh gosh i just want to suck them dry. Fucking his tongue inside my mouth' he whimpers

Rain starts to massage his cock slowly thinking of how he wants phayu to fuck the shit out of him until he can't breathe. He wants phayu big hand to hold his little cock so firmly.

He trails one hand up to his nipple, pinching it slowly while the other hand jerking his cock. Thinking it was phayu there with him in the shower.

"Oh god, he's so sexy, he smell so good" He moans at the thought of phayu scent.

'The way i want him to choke me while I'm cumming so hard with his dick bury deep inside of me'

rain's thoughts keep wilding his eyes are shut feeling phayu presence and smell with him.

'His firm body, his smell making me go crazy already. I can't hold myself anymore i want him to devour me alive'

Rain continue jerking himself with all the wild thoughts running in his mind, phayu handsome face appearing. His head falls back, his orgasm is close, he accelerate his rythme then he cums all over the bathroom wall choking himself thinking of phayu's hand holding his breath.

"Aaaahhh" he gasped for air, then falls down catching his breath, his heart race, his legs feels like jelly...

After coming back from his high he can't believe what he did just now

"What the hell just happened, did i just cum thinking of someone i don't even know, omg what the fuck is wrong with me, I've never done such thing before " he close his eyes of embarrassment.

"Let's get out of here, no manhwa for a week" he scolds himself

The next Monday at school rain praying all gods to not bump into phayu, with all the things he did in his bathroom thinking of him, he's super embarrassed, he doesn't even know how to tell sky about it.

"What's wrong with you, you're acting so weird since the party"

Inside the cafeteria rain was sitting facing sky nervously doesn't know how to say it, although there are no secret or shameless between them. They can share anything with no judgement.

"Are you not going to scold me?"

"Why would i want to do that, tell me what did you do this time" sky is used of rain being silly

"I didn't do anything, well almost"

"Rain spill out before i hit you, i have no patience"

"Okay okay, do you remember the campus gods boys"

"Yes"

"Actually the one with the leather jacket had an effect on me"

"Elaborate more"

"Well i have to admit he's super handsome and you know how i fantasize over fictional characters, he's my living fantasy i just can't hold myself i was hard as hell and i jerk myself thinking of him"

"Ewwwww rain"

"I'm telling you the truth, how am i going to face him we have class together this afternoon"

"I know you live in fantasy, but you shouldn't think too much of him, they're asshole"

"I know but I can't help it sky I'm in big trouble, my body was reacting way too crazy, what should i do"

"It's just a fantasy stop overeating" sky hits his head

"Ouch, But I'm not" rain pouted

"Let's go we have class stop dreaming, come back to earth"

They went inside the class, phayu and Pai was sitting at the third row just behind rain and sky. Rain is feeling so nervous he doesn't even look at phayu and sits straight.

"Hello, i saw you at the party right what's your name" phayu asked rain trying his bad boy card..

But rain doesn't answer or look back, his cheeks are starting to get pink. Phayu voice only can turn him on, he can't face him looking at his handsome face right now, his only enemy right now is his dirty mind.

"Heyy I'm talking to you" he added shaking rain shoulder

"I don't really remember seeing you at the party i was drunk, my name is rain" he shuttled not looking back

"Oh i see, Rain right beautiful name, mine is Phayu which means storm, what a coincidence, we might be soulmate"

With that sentence rain looks back to be face to face with phayu, he froze at the last sentence 'soulmate'

Phayu had never seen such a beautiful boy like this up close, he was looking at rain at the party but it was dark he couldn't really see him. Now he's seeing him this close, he can see his beautiful doe eyes, plumbs lips, adorable and cute face. He came back to his sense acting all cool like he's not affected.

"I'm kidding easy don't look at me like that"

Rain turns his back doesn't say anything he's a little disappointed but it's okay then the teacher came. After two hours the class was over. Time to go home.

"Hey rain we're going to have lunch, do you want to join us" phayu stopped him

Rain looked at sky, sky looked at him not knowing what to answer.

"Your friend can come too" Pai said

"By the way I'm Pai, and what's your name" he asked sky

"I'm sky"

"Nice to meet you guys, you wanna join us, we don't bite so chill out"

"It's not what we heard" sky said

"People just say nonsense about us don't believe them, why don't you get to know us first then judge by yourself" Pai said with a wink.

"This just prove you're a playboy"

"Come on, are you coming or not i don't have time to play games" Phayu cut them

"We're not" sky said, rain looks at him with a shocked face, how can he declines an offer from the most handsome mens.

Sky grabs rain's arms and left the classroom

"What are you doing sky"

"Don't be easy"

"What do you mean"

"Those two boys think they can have anyone in this campus, they never cared or asked someone out, they seem interested in us just because we're not drooling over them like others. They want to be the gods whose everyone worship but not with us"

"But sky i think i really can't control my thoughts what should i do, I'm getting crazy over P'Phayu"

"Just follow what I'll say, you better not fuck him behind my back, let's play their game"

_______________________

***End of chapter***

What do you think of the story 🤭 the spice here will be too much better hold on tight 😜 this is just the beginning 😉

Thanks for reading 😊 🙏🏽

Please vote 🌟, comment💭 and share 🥰

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.6K 36
Rain 🌧 and Phayu πŸŒͺ Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the R...
138K 4.4K 21
Phayu x Rain fanfic
6.3K 444 13
Lust is just a play of words, dirty minds, and weak bodies that do not ever give in. Wherein Rain accepts his internship to the most dangerous CEO in...
34.7K 1.3K 19
Rain is heartbroken by his breakup.. He marries Payu in order to forget his love Marriage is kind of a contract where Rain tells Payu that not to ex...