SORROWS OF THE HEART

By Honeybee_mazwide

A random story. Hope you enjoy! More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Author's Note

82

510 42 0
By Honeybee_mazwide

Milile pov:

When we got home, he kept following me around the house apologising. He was seriously making me more angry than i already was. Somehow inbetween him apologising and me getting more angry, I slapped him and that's when he left me alone. He has been sitting in the lounge since. I seriously didn't mean to slap him. I go to the lounge and stand infront of the TV, he pauses a bit then looked at me. He didn't look as angry as I expected him to be

Me: "I would like to apologise for laying my hand on you. It was wrong and disrespectful. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that no matter how angry i am. I promise to never do that again." I wipe my eyes.

Nqubeko: "Can we talk now?" I sniff and nod.

Nqubeko: "Come here." He says opening his arms for me. I sit on his lap before i snuggle up on his chest. He kisses my forehead and sighs heavily.

Nqubeko: "I missed this, I missed you." he says softly brushing my back as I weep.

Me: "You left me." I whisper still sobbing on his chest.

Nqubeko: "I know i'm sorry."

Me: "Nqubeko, I also didn't want to abort my child but I was going to abort it if i was really pregnant because..."

Nqubeko: "It's okay, I understand."

Me: "Still. I have overcome so many obstacles in my life to just give up now. I still have things that I want to achieve. I agree I was being selfish but I also deserve to live Nqubeko. I was gonna risk that to be selfish just this once. I'm tired of always putting people's needs before mine. If I agreed to carry the child, I would have done it to make you happy and not because I wanted to because I was scared, still am infact. We can have a baby through surrogacy like you suggested or we can even adopt."

Nqubeko: "I'm sorry that I didn't take time to understand your feelings about this."

Me: "If I aborted, it would have been a pain that I prepared myself for. I also didn't want to risk another surprise loss of my child Nqubeko. I have had enough already..."

Nqubeko: "It's okay baby." he presses me on his chest as I cry. After sometime, I calm down then sit up on his lap.

Me: "Where were you?"

Nqubeko: "I booked at a hotel.."

Me: "A hotel? how because you left your wallet here."

Nqubeko: "It's one of the hotels I own baby, It's not what you thinking."

Me: "You read minds now? You know what I am thinking?!"

Nqubeko: "No baby."

Me: "Am I really your partner Nqubeko? or I am just a person nje?"

Nqubeko: "Hawu baby, how can you even ask me that?"

Me: "Just answer the damn question!"

Nqubeko: "You my partner, my wife."

Me: "Then why do I always have to hear shocking things about you whether from you or the net?! I suddenly feel like i'm a stranger to you yazi."

Nqubeko: "Aybo baby"

Me: "For instance, right now you just told me, it's one of the hotels you own. I don't even know that you own any hotels mina. Your status, i had to find out on the net! Yini enye?! You a serial killer? liar? and what?"

Nqubeko: "Musa ukuthetha phela sthandwa sami."

Me: "Don't bullsh*t me yezwa?!"

Nqubeko: "Okay, I am sorry for being secretive baby. I will start sharing more."

Me: "Good." I get up from him and

Nqubeko: "Where are you going to? I haven't even gotten a kiss."

Me: "I also didn't get any for the whole week." I smile at him.

Nqubeko: "I didn't like the fact that you took an uber just because you were angry with me. It was rude."

Me: "And how was it rude?"

Nqubeko: "You implied that all these materials are mine alone when I've told you countless times that what's mines is yours." he's being dramatic now.

Me: "I'm sorry."

Me : "I also didn't like the way you spoke to me. Uthe ngidakiwe mina Nqubeko."

Nqubeko: "I know. I know that was very stupid and disrespectful of me. I'm sorry baby. I promise to watch my tone and tongue whenever i'm upset."

*********
Nqubeko: "And then?" he asks me as I walk to the door carrying my weekender bag.

Me: "Angithi sinyamalala amaviki layikhaya, it's my turn ke bhuti." (Isn't it we disappear for weeks in this house?..)

Nqubeko: "Aybo baby. I thought we talked and you forgave me."

Me: "I don't remember you apologising for disappearing the whole week."

Nqubeko: "I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry for disappearing the whole week."

Me: "As you should! It was disrespectful and degrading Nqubeko. Anyways, try finding a new way to apologise because your words are starting to sound like a boring song."

Nqubeko: "Baby?" he says with his eyes all out in shock. Nqubeko probably thought I am not capable of being this mean huh?!

Me: "Bye." I grab the keys of his Range Rover Evoque. I also have his card in my boobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 8.6K 102
A Zulu Royal Story about a young girl choosen for the throne.
67K 3.1K 59
Its not your typical arranged marriage story.
113K 9.1K 74
KwaDlamini : Family Values. This book really is my first book with over 10k views on Wattpad. To be honest I never knew what I was doing when I star...