I HAVE A GOD LEVEL TRADING SY...

By deathsong13

It still vivid in my mind when i woke up that i'm in the body of a 14 years old kid name kyle. In my previous... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated
Chapter 2: Trading cheat system
Chapter 3: My own realm
Chapter 4: Celestial draconic realm 2nd citizen
Chapter 5: Loan trading crystals
Chapter 6: Selling rainbow jelly fruit
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: Selling thru exclusive trading system
Chapter 9: Making potions
Chapter 10: Hiring the first worker
Chapter 11: My lucky star
Chapter 12: Over spender
Chapter 13: I'm one of a kind the system said
Chapter 14: New villa
Chapter 15: Catacomb under the mausoleum
Chapter 16: Summons
Chapter 17: Roman is missing
Chapter 18: System mission
Chapter 19: My son Noir
Chapter 20: Auction part one
Chapter 21: Auction part two
Chapter 22: Creating awakeners
Chapter 23: Enzo's first kill
Chapter 24: Celestial draconic realm new batch of citizens
Chapter 25: Lunch with my Celestial family!
Chapter 26: Promise is a promise!
Chapter 27: Rescuing Roman part 1
Chapter 28: Rescuing Roman part 2
Chapter 29: Sacrificial altar
Chapter 30: Mission completed
Chapter 31: Searching for treasure vault
Chapter: 32 Life and death pill
Chapter: 33 Yggdrasil
Chapter: 34 Reviving Roman
Chapter: 35 100 power limit
Chapter: 36 I died! everyone died!
Chapter: 37 I'm a Transmigrator and Regressor how many people can say that?!
Chapter: 38 She took the bait
Chapter: 39 Fighting with a goddess!
Chapter: 40 Mysterious ruins
Chapter: 42 2nd awakener who reached the limit!
Chapter: 43 God level slave
Chapter: 44 Concocting a pill
Chapter: 45 Envy of the 7 sins
Chapter: 46 Roman's story
Chapter: 47 Revenge
Chapter: 48 Night walker
Chapter: 49 Finis Mundi Spy
Chapter: 50 My first disciple
Chapter: 51 Limit breaker pill
Chapter: 52 Meeting for the future
Chapter: 53 My 2nd disciple
Chapter: 54 Finis Mundi scheme
Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power
Chapter: 56 Flashback
Chapter: 57 Recruits
Chapter: 58 My Spy
Chapter: 59 Count down timer
Chapter:60 Wrath of the 7 deadly sins
Chapter: 61 Divine statue
Chapter: 62 Conducting a Tournament
Chapter: 63 Inside the dungeon realm
Chapter: 64 End of the tournament
Chapter: 65 Celestial pavilion store in the half upper realm
Chapter: 66 Creating Gacha cards
Chapter: 67 Travelling to Pre historic realm
Chapter: 68 Ompha tribe
Chapter 69: Morake is begging for help

Chapter: 41 The mysterious shadow

185 6 0
By deathsong13

Kyle was dumbstruck when he saw what's inside the room.

The pressure that those summons emitting are no joke.. specially the mysterious shadow that sitting on the throne.

He just only standing there in the entrance motionless.. he didn't know what to do.. one of those summons is enough to kill him in one breath.. And he is seeing lots of them in one room..

He didn't move until the mysterious shadow spoke.

"Come near me.."

The voice of the mysterious shadow have a powerful aura that makes his body trembled.

He tried his best to walk normally towards the mysterious shadow, because he thought it will be insulting if he fly towards him.. so even though his knees are giving up because of the pressure he still tried to walk.

While walking he can feel the gazes of those summons that makes him uncomfortable..

What he felt now is like a weak chicken in front of a predator.

This is the second time he felt hopeless and pathetic in front of someone..

The first one is with that entity and today is the second time.

He stopped when he is near in the throne..

He look at the mysterious shadow on the throne.. he can't control his body not to tremble.. this mysterious shadow is really powerful... he thought that there is a possibility that this mysterious shadow is on par with that entity..

"No he is not on par.. my instinct is telling me that he is much more powerful and dangerous than that entity! how come there is a very powerful entity inside this void! " he said to himself.

"I'm sorry if i barged to your place without a consent.. the truth is.. i didn't even know why i'm here." He said to the mysterious shadow carefully...

The mysterious shadow look at him and suddenly said..

"Do you want power?"

"Sorry?" he said while not sure if he heard it correctly.

"Do you want to become much more stronger beyond your wildest dreams?"

He didn't know what to say, it caught him off guard.. he didn't expect that the mysterious shadow will ask him that kind of question.

After a while he replied..

"Yes!! i want to become stronger!"

"Why?" the shadow asked.

He hesitated for a while then he said..

"I need power so that i can kill someone!"

"Are you not gonna use your power to protect the people and be a hero?"

"I'm sorry but i'ts not my priority to sacrifice my life and be a hero to those people that i don't know! i'm doing this to protect my family! and repay the grudges that i have with someone."

"Even you have the power to protect the humanity you will not help?"

"As i said earlier its not my priority.. but it doesn't mean that my subordinates can't help.. they are enough to face those weakling chickens!.. and if i kill that someone that i want to kill, it will also save the humanity so i think its a win win.."

"Hahahaha.... you are really unique! i decided i will help you to achieve your goal!"

"Really?" Kyle happily said.

"But you need to prove your self to me first!" then he gave a sign and one of his summons walk towards in front of Kyle.

The summon looks like an elf.

" You just need to endure his attack for 30 seconds and don't die.. do you accept the battle?"

30 seconds.. for others, 30 seconds is faster than a cup of tea.. but for him facing this powerful summon.. 30 seconds or maybe less than 30 seconds is enough for this elf summon to eliminate him.

He is hesitating.. he can die on the spot if he agree.. and what makes his situation worst is that he can't connect to the system.. but if he don't agree and keeps avoiding the risk, he will gain nothing in his life! he will still the same pathetic loser that he hates the most.

If he needs to gain something and become stronger, he needs to gamble and risk even it cost him his life.

"I will accept the battle." he said to the mysterious shadow.

"Hahahaha good decision!" The mysterious shadow took out a hour glass and started the timer.

Kyle used his gluttony to cover his whole body like an armor.. because he broke his dagger earlier, he only have the magic gun to use.. he took out his magic gun then wait for the elf to attack.

The elf summon took out his two daggers and started his attack.

he moved so fast that Kyle can't follow him.

He slashed Kyle multiple times and Kyle can't do anything than to evade it using his blink.

The elf is too fast that even he is using the blink, its still can slashed him.

He knows that the elf didn't use any powerful moves yet and its hard for him already.

His body have lots of deep wounds already and keeps bleeding.. even with his fast regeneration ability and his gluttony armor, the wounds keeps appearing and he can't fight back because the elf didn't give him any opportunity to fight back.

"Sh*t! if this keeps going on i will die for sure! if not for my gluttony absorbing the impact of the daggers.. i'm a chop chop victim already."

For him 30 seconds is like eternity.. he used his lightning and attacked the elf with it.. but the elf is still ok like his lightning was nothing at all.

He also tried to shoot him with his magic gun but the elf is too fast and can evade it easily.. he is running out of options already.

Then the elf starting to become serious.. a strong aura suddenly surges and his two daggers became bigger and powerful.

A huge powerful energy suddenly appeared in front of the two daggers.. the elf used his daggers slashed impact to throw the two powerful energy towards Kyle.

Kyle don't have enough stamina anymore to fight.. but he don't like to die without fighting.

"I can't die yet!"

He used his remaining stamina to use blink to evade the attack.

Booom!! The two powerful energy hit the wall.

He successfully evaded the attack, but he didn't noticed that the elf is also there in the place where he appeared waiting to ambush him.

The elf's dagger is only 1 inch to his neck when the mysterious shadow stop him.

"Enough! times up!"

The elf take back his dagger and walk away.

"Damn! save by the bell! i almost lost my head." Kyle said while still trembling.

He will be hypocrite if he said that it didn't scared him.. if the mysterious shadow didn't stop the elf on time.. he will be headless now.

"You pass!" the mysterious shadow said to him.

"I only passed because the elf only used normal attacks from the start! if he used his moves earlier from the start.. i will not last for 1 second."

"Realizing your shortcomings is a part of the process to become strong! if you can overcome those shortcomings, you will become someone you want to be."

Then the mysterious shadow took out a small glowing orb and gave it to him.

"That is half of my power.. i can't give you my full power now because you are not ready yet! "

"Why you want to give me your power?"

"As i said earlier,.. i want to help you to achieve what you want.."

"What's the catch?" Kyle knows that if you received something good there is always something in return.

"The only thing i need in return is you need to become much stronger!"

"That's all?"

"Yes, that's all so swallow that orb now." said the mysterious shadow while grinning.

Kyle still not convinced but if he wants to become much stronger he needs to risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 25.2K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
209K 8.8K 171
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
50.6K 1.1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
429K 18.7K 51
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...