I HAVE A GOD LEVEL TRADING SY...

By deathsong13

It still vivid in my mind when i woke up that i'm in the body of a 14 years old kid name kyle. In my previous... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated
Chapter 2: Trading cheat system
Chapter 3: My own realm
Chapter 4: Celestial draconic realm 2nd citizen
Chapter 5: Loan trading crystals
Chapter 6: Selling rainbow jelly fruit
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: Selling thru exclusive trading system
Chapter 9: Making potions
Chapter 10: Hiring the first worker
Chapter 11: My lucky star
Chapter 12: Over spender
Chapter 13: I'm one of a kind the system said
Chapter 14: New villa
Chapter 15: Catacomb under the mausoleum
Chapter 16: Summons
Chapter 17: Roman is missing
Chapter 18: System mission
Chapter 19: My son Noir
Chapter 20: Auction part one
Chapter 21: Auction part two
Chapter 22: Creating awakeners
Chapter 23: Enzo's first kill
Chapter 24: Celestial draconic realm new batch of citizens
Chapter 25: Lunch with my Celestial family!
Chapter 26: Promise is a promise!
Chapter 27: Rescuing Roman part 1
Chapter 28: Rescuing Roman part 2
Chapter 29: Sacrificial altar
Chapter 30: Mission completed
Chapter 31: Searching for treasure vault
Chapter: 32 Life and death pill
Chapter: 33 Yggdrasil
Chapter: 34 Reviving Roman
Chapter: 35 100 power limit
Chapter: 36 I died! everyone died!
Chapter: 37 I'm a Transmigrator and Regressor how many people can say that?!
Chapter: 38 She took the bait
Chapter: 39 Fighting with a goddess!
Chapter: 41 The mysterious shadow
Chapter: 42 2nd awakener who reached the limit!
Chapter: 43 God level slave
Chapter: 44 Concocting a pill
Chapter: 45 Envy of the 7 sins
Chapter: 46 Roman's story
Chapter: 47 Revenge
Chapter: 48 Night walker
Chapter: 49 Finis Mundi Spy
Chapter: 50 My first disciple
Chapter: 51 Limit breaker pill
Chapter: 52 Meeting for the future
Chapter: 53 My 2nd disciple
Chapter: 54 Finis Mundi scheme
Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power
Chapter: 56 Flashback
Chapter: 57 Recruits
Chapter: 58 My Spy
Chapter: 59 Count down timer
Chapter:60 Wrath of the 7 deadly sins
Chapter: 61 Divine statue
Chapter: 62 Conducting a Tournament
Chapter: 63 Inside the dungeon realm
Chapter: 64 End of the tournament
Chapter: 65 Celestial pavilion store in the half upper realm
Chapter: 66 Creating Gacha cards
Chapter: 67 Travelling to Pre historic realm
Chapter: 68 Ompha tribe
Chapter 69: Morake is begging for help

Chapter: 40 Mysterious ruins

181 9 0
By deathsong13

"Enzo.. who's that kid you brought? why is she fighting sir?" Zian asked.

Enzo really have a headache because of this..

"She is the kid i saved...i didn't know she will be like this!"

"Well,.. the best way we can do now is not to be a burden to sir while he is fighting that kid!" Brad said to them while returning to his original form.

Feeling helpless Enzo don't have a choice than to watch them afar.

Gaia is really furious when he saw that Kyle is still alive, she really need to end the battle soon because Angelica's body can't handle anymore her strong soul.

So she unleashed her final trump card to end the battle.

All the small swords combined and became a giant sword.. the surroundings tremble and a huge power surges instantly.

"I can't believed that he pushed me to used one of my ultimate move judgement sword!"

For now this is the most powerful move she can do while using other's body.

She know that Angelica's young body can't handle the pressure of this power but she don't have a choice.. even if she sacrifice Angelica so be it! she really want to kill Kyle no matter what!!

"Die!! you jerk!!!"

Then she threw the huge divine sword towards Kyle.

Kyle on the other hand.. is still calm outside but inside he is cursing already.

"Sh*t! i didn't know that she will use a powerful move like this!.. little Jup help me here!! or else i will die for sure!"

"The host is still weak to handle this move...even you use your gluttony there is only 5 percent that you will succeed!"

"Little Jup... tell me something i don't know! i'm not ready to die here yet!"

The judgement sword comes nearer already.. he tried to evade it using blink but it's following him.. the power pressure that the giant sword emitting makes his skin melt.

"Little Jup! i'm gonna die here! do something!"

"The host can use the gluttony...but as i said earlier, you only have 5 percent of winning."

Kyle don't have a choice than to use his gluttony...he needs to gamble even though the winning is only 5 percent.

So he used his gluttony to counter the giant sword.

His skin is melting already.. and he didn't know how long he can counter the attack.

"If i don't want to die, i need to devour this giant sword!"

Kyle is struggling and already to his limit... but he don't want to give up.. it's still early for him to die.

"Hahahaha... you jerk! lets see if you don't die now! you have a guts to provoked a god huh!!" Gaia said while mocking him.

The heavy pressure from the judgement sword also affecting the surroundings...Enzo and the others are also have a hard time because of it.

Brad turned into a giant again and block the pressure from the sword.

"Is this really my end? Kyle can't hold it anymore.. the skin and meat on his arm is already gone and only bones left.. even with his regeneration ability its still not enough..

The judgement sword is too powerful for him...

When he already reach his limit and thought he was going to die.. a bright light flashed suddenly and his surroundings changed.

When he opened his eyes, he is not in the desolate place anymore.. he is floating in the void.

"This... why am i here? did i die? but this place didn't look like an underworld!" Kyle is very confused of what is happening...the last thing he remembers is that he already reach his limit then suddenly everything turns dark and he appeared here.

"Little Jup do you know where am i?"

But no one answer him.. he repeated to call little Jup many times but the little marten didn't respond to him.

"What is really happening here?" He has lots of questions but no one can answer him.

He look into his surrounding but aside from stones and rubbles only emptiness everywhere..

He decided to flew without destinations.. after a while he saw a big ruins floating not far from where he is.

He flew towards it and decided to check the mysterious ruins, after that he landed near the destroyed entrance.

The ruins is big but most of it are already destroyed because of decay.

"This place is unknown to me.. even in my past lives i didn't encounter this."

He saw a destroyed door in the entrance and decided to went inside the ruins.

He flew inside.. and saw that only outside is destroyed, inside is still in a good shape.

The walls inside have lots of ancient drawings that amazed him.

On the wall you can see a drawing of people planting and harvesting.. some are offering it to their god.

The other walls also have their own ancient drawings that is like telling stories.

He checked all the ancient drawings in every wall, but there is a wall that caught his attention the most.

On the last wall near the big door he saw a drawings that gives him a chill down to his spine.

In the drawings.. there are lots of people running for their lives while the monsters, angels and demons chasing after them.. some monsters are eating and killing people.

He trembled and sweating lots while looking the drawings on the wall.

There is also another drawings in the upper part of that drawing that looks like people fighting the monsters, angels and the demons.. and on the top of it there is a man with a fighting posture in front of two big eyes.

"Holly sh*t! this drawings are very familiar!! and that man in the fighting posture...."

He will never forget these scenes.. these are the scenes before he died.. and those eyes how can he forget those creepy eyes that its like a nightmare to him.

"But why its here on the wall? who drew these drawings?"

He suddenly felt nervous and more confused..

"This ruins is very creepy! my instinct is telling me that there is something here that is very dangerous!"

Then he look into the huge door, there is a big statue that looks like a person in the hood holding an open book which is the door.

He flew near the door and saw the ancient scripture writings that he can't understand on the door that looks like a book.

He touched the door and from the texture of it, its made from the highest metal adamantium and mithril.

"Damn! if i sell this door i'm gonna be filthy rich! but how can i bring this huge door, do i need to break it into pieces?"

He decided to think of a way later.. he pushed the door to open it but it didn't open at all.

He tried to slashed it with his dagger but his dagger broke.

"Aaah!! my precious dagger!" he said while on verge of tears.

He used his gluttony to melt it but nothing happened.. he is almost out of options when he remembered his death and divine energy.

"What if i released my death and divine energy at the same time? lets try it and see what happens.. if this still didn't work out i don't have a choice than to give up. "

He released his divine and death energy at the same time.. he needs to balance the divine and death energy to make it work.. then he pushed the door while emitting death and divine energy.

For his surprised it really works.

The door opened and he saw lots of powerful dead summons from the left side and to the right side of the aisle.

And in the end of the aisle there is someone that looks like a shadow that is sitting on the majestic throne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 18.3K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
61.4K 2.4K 30
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
9.4K 259 71
Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game that a costumer recommended after he log...
6.1K 204 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...