I HAVE A GOD LEVEL TRADING SY...

By deathsong13

It still vivid in my mind when i woke up that i'm in the body of a 14 years old kid name kyle. In my previous... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated
Chapter 2: Trading cheat system
Chapter 3: My own realm
Chapter 4: Celestial draconic realm 2nd citizen
Chapter 5: Loan trading crystals
Chapter 6: Selling rainbow jelly fruit
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: Selling thru exclusive trading system
Chapter 9: Making potions
Chapter 10: Hiring the first worker
Chapter 11: My lucky star
Chapter 12: Over spender
Chapter 13: I'm one of a kind the system said
Chapter 14: New villa
Chapter 15: Catacomb under the mausoleum
Chapter 16: Summons
Chapter 17: Roman is missing
Chapter 18: System mission
Chapter 19: My son Noir
Chapter 20: Auction part one
Chapter 21: Auction part two
Chapter 22: Creating awakeners
Chapter 23: Enzo's first kill
Chapter 24: Celestial draconic realm new batch of citizens
Chapter 25: Lunch with my Celestial family!
Chapter 26: Promise is a promise!
Chapter 27: Rescuing Roman part 1
Chapter 28: Rescuing Roman part 2
Chapter 29: Sacrificial altar
Chapter 30: Mission completed
Chapter 31: Searching for treasure vault
Chapter: 32 Life and death pill
Chapter: 33 Yggdrasil
Chapter: 34 Reviving Roman
Chapter: 35 100 power limit
Chapter: 37 I'm a Transmigrator and Regressor how many people can say that?!
Chapter: 38 She took the bait
Chapter: 39 Fighting with a goddess!
Chapter: 40 Mysterious ruins
Chapter: 41 The mysterious shadow
Chapter: 42 2nd awakener who reached the limit!
Chapter: 43 God level slave
Chapter: 44 Concocting a pill
Chapter: 45 Envy of the 7 sins
Chapter: 46 Roman's story
Chapter: 47 Revenge
Chapter: 48 Night walker
Chapter: 49 Finis Mundi Spy
Chapter: 50 My first disciple
Chapter: 51 Limit breaker pill
Chapter: 52 Meeting for the future
Chapter: 53 My 2nd disciple
Chapter: 54 Finis Mundi scheme
Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power
Chapter: 56 Flashback
Chapter: 57 Recruits
Chapter: 58 My Spy
Chapter: 59 Count down timer
Chapter:60 Wrath of the 7 deadly sins
Chapter: 61 Divine statue
Chapter: 62 Conducting a Tournament
Chapter: 63 Inside the dungeon realm
Chapter: 64 End of the tournament
Chapter: 65 Celestial pavilion store in the half upper realm
Chapter: 66 Creating Gacha cards
Chapter: 67 Travelling to Pre historic realm
Chapter: 68 Ompha tribe
Chapter 69: Morake is begging for help

Chapter: 36 I died! everyone died!

216 9 0
By deathsong13

"System,. how can i use this blank scroll?

"You just need to say what you want to create, then the process of making it will appear in the blank scroll."

Then he look at the scroll in his hand and said that he want something to break the 100 power limit..

Suddenly the blank scroll glowed and some words appeared out of nowhere.

"At last you sh*t power limit will disappear soon!"

Then he look at the words on the scroll... he saw an ingredients to make some elixir pill that don't have a name.

"these ingredients are all hard to find! and even i am an alchemist in my past life, some ingredients here are not familiar to me. Luckily i have the trading system!"

Then he put back the scroll into his subspace.

"I will make the pill later. For now lets see the other rewards.."

Then he took the crystal apples... and stared on it.

"Are these even edible?" he curiously ask to himself while staring at it.

It looks like a crystal that been shaped into apple..

"No wonder its called crystal apple!"

Then he used his eyes of argus to see the description.

Name: Crystal apple

Note: It can double your power level and stats for 30 seconds.

PS: Don't be a scaredy cat! its eatable and yummy!

"These crystal apples are really useful to me! specially in a battle that hard to win. But the description makes me more doubtful if its really yummy.."

Then he put back the crystal apples into his subspace.

"This one looks like a small woman puppet! but its not moving."

Name: Yggdrasil care taker

Note: A mother's care to her child is the best care in the world.

PS: Its loyal and helpful to their master.

"System.. how can i use this?"

"You only need to drop your blood on it to activate it and recognize you her master."

"Why its always requires my blood? hopefully my blood will not run out soon! My blood is a royal blood you know!"

System: '...'

"I will go out after this to activate this care taker puppet. Now for my last reward... the fortune teller's card! lets see if what will happen in the future. "

He activated the fortune teller's card and a while later the images appeared.

After the dungeon and special gates appeared on earth, he saw the celestial hunter's guild and the academy they built...on this day its already number one in the world...they have lots of powerful members and one of the richest in the world.

He is so proud to see the success of their guild and academy....

"Good job everyone!" he proudly said.

Then the scene suddenly changed, Its the scene from another realm to another.

They also stablished their Celestial group and became the most powerful group over there.

"I can't believed that my Celestial family will be the most influential and powerful in the future! I'm really awesome!" he boastfully said!

He is really satisfied to what he is seeing right now.

Then suddenly the scene changed again. This time he didn't expected the scene he saw.

The earth is swallowed by darkness..

Their Celestial hunter's guild and academy that is the most powerful in the world turned into rubbles.. lots of mixed corpses of monsters, humans and some beings that looks like devil and angels can be seen everywhere.

He also saw the corpses of Brad and Zian among the corpses near the celestial hunters guild.

Lots of big gates everywhere and monsters, angels and devils are running rampant.. he can't see his self and the others on the scene, so there is a big possibility that they are not on earth this time.

"Why the angels are siding with enemies?" he was shocked while watching the scenes.

Its also the same sceneries in other countries.. lots of invaders and human corpses.. monsters are everywhere..

Then he saw some humans that still alive, but instead of helping the humanity to fight the invaders, they are helping the invaders to destroy everything.

"This f*cking finis mundi cult! traitor of humanity!" he angrily said.

He wants to help but he can't do anything coz this is only a projection of the future.

The scene changed again, this time its the scene from other realms.

Its also the same scene...but much worst.

Instead of uniting and fighting the invaders, they are fighting each other.

"What the hell is happening here!"

Chaos everywhere.. Their celestial guild here is also destroyed.

"Where the hell am i? why i can't see my self helping them?"

The scene changed again.. this time he saw much more powerful realm, but unlike the other lower realms.. this high level realm don't have any gates or monster invaders..

"What the f*ck! why is this realm safe? is it because this realm is powerful?"

Suddenly he heard something.. it's the first time he can hear something.. this is his second time using the fortune teller's card but it's only this time he can hear some sounds.

He followed the voices and saw two people talking.

"From the way they look.. they looks like gods." he murmured to himself.

"The lower level realms are all in chaos.. i heard some are already destroyed."

"Its their fault for being weak and useless! so their realm will be refine. luckily we are in higher level realm so almighty @%*& spared us."

"Yah you are right.. they can't blame us for turning our backs to them.. we helped them already but they are still useless! if we sided with them our realm is not here anymore.."

"If we didn't do that we gonna experience the same fate! so what if we are traitors! at least we are still alive! who gonna expect that there is a powerful entity in the void realm hibernating all this time and suddenly woke up from its slumber and started to refine every realm!"

"That's what i told also to those i sponsored in the lower level realm, specially to those on earth! they are hard to convinced to turn their backs on their comrades, but what can they do? they are all tied to us thru contracts hahaha..."

"I can't believed that Devildom realm and God's realm will combine to destroy humanity!.."

"If we didn't make a deal with Ustra of Devildom realm.. We gonna suffer also like those lower level realms. I don't know how he became the loyal dog of almighty @%*& "

Kyle wants to punch them.. but he control himself.. coz even he punch these traitors nothing will happen...its only a projection.

He is not a good person or feeling hero.. so helping others that he didn't know is not his priority, but being a traitor is a big NO to him! he hates traitors the most.

Then suddenly the scene changed again.. this time its the scene in celestial draconic realm.

He saw lots of dead bodies of humans, beast and skeleton army everywhere...most of the dead bodies are the people he knows.. Enzo and the others are all dead...he also saw the dead bodies of Sniper and the man beside him that looks like Noir.

"No....why is this happening? i thought we are powerful already?"

Then he saw the dead body of Kyro laying not far from the corpses of Sniper and Noir.

"This is not real!! no... it can be!!" he said while shouting helplessly.

Then he noticed someone fighting far away...he look up in the sky and saw himself fighting a very scary and dangerous entity.. you can only see two big eyes in the sky but its already enough to annihilate them.

Even its only a projection.. he can still feel how powerful and scary this entity.. that makes him trembled and scared.. he never felt this scary feeling before that almost makes him peed his pants.

Then he saw himself that is already weak and can't fight anymore that easily been smash to the ground ...so he rushed towards himself and saw how pitiful and hopeless he looks.

He looks already dying.. then suddenly he saw himself using the wishing coin and started to wish.

"I wish that you bring me back to the time that i'm still checking my rewards inside the mansion! please send me to that time before i use the fortune teller's card."

(Coughing blood)

"If you see this my other self in the past! please become stronger much more stronger than this monster!(coughing blood) or else nothing will change!"

Then his future self died.. he didn't know what to do he is already panicking and scared.. when he look back at the sky he saw the big eyes looking at him.

"Holly sh*t!"

Then the scene ends and he returned back to reality.

"What the f*uck! what did i saw?! i died.. everyone died! so this is my second life now.."

He took out the wishing coin from his subspace and stared on it.

Then suddenly it glowed and disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 47
I don't know if I died or not, but the moment I regained my consciousness, I was already standing on a field full of grass and surrounded by trees. "...
329K 13K 64
[The Host has finished bzz 1000 bzz worlds... C-Con-...] Host:"...this is bullshit." After being sucked into a wormhole and forced to possess bodies...
342K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
6.1K 204 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...