Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Spain
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
The End?

Portugal

383 7 0
By Izzy_Moon14

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian were waiting to hear back from Tess, hoping she was able to talk to Dom about Aimes. As they were waiting they got an emergency alert from Jakob and Little B. 

"What's going on?" Brian asks as Nadia hacks into the camera's in their area knowing he'd only call if it's an emergency.

"They found us. Dom isn't here yet, no one is." Jakob says.

"Okay, last we heard Dom was still in Rio but he could be on his way now and the others are defiantly on their way." Brian says.

"We're gonna need some help getting out of here." Jakob says.

"I'm just getting up the security cameras in your area." Nadia says.

"Okay, cool." Jakob says as he and Little B get into his canon car.

"Holy Shit!" Nadia exclaims when she sees the amount of cars that are heading towards Jakob and Little B.

"What?" Brian says, looking over at the cameras. "Holy shit!" 

"What is it?" Jakob says as he starts up the car.

"You better have a lot of explosives in that car because there is at least 20 cars full of people coming after you." Brian says.

"Shit." Jakob mutters. "We can make this work." He mostly says to himself but also he didn't want Little B to be worried.

"We got this, Uncle Jakob." Little B says, trusting in his family.

"You're right." Jakob says.

He starts up the car and he drives them through the tunnel they were in and out the back, where there was no cars. The kill teams don't take long to realise what he has done, especially with Dante on the radio to them so they make their way around the back and catch up to Jakob and Little B. The cars split up into two teams it's easier to surround them.

"They figured out you went out the back. They're on their way to you now." Brian says. 

After Brian says that the cars start appearing from all sides in front of them and creating a barricade to try and stop them.

"Now would be a good time to use one of those bombs." Nadia says and Jakob loads one into the cannon.

"You ready?" Jakob asks Little B.

"Ready." Little B says, excited for the explosion.

Two of the cars move towards them so Little B pulls the trigger and releases a bomb, blowing up the two cars. Luckily they were able to slip past them as they went up into the sky getting an amazed look from Little B as he sees they are surrounded by fire for a minute.

"Holy shi---" Little B goes to say and then remembers Jakob's rule.

"Oh, no. You're good. You're good. Okay. Song lyrics, stubbed tows and cannon cars." Jakob says, thinking the same thing as Little B as he holds out his hand for a high five which Little B excitedly hits.

The cars all turn around and follow after the two of them as they head out of the desert area.

"Dante's on his way." Nadia says, watching the camera that was overlooking where he was. She watches as he does a little dance before getting in his car and zooming off.

Jakob loads another two bombs into the canons and Little B fires them backwards. One of them hits a car and the other hits the cliffside causing rubble to fall on top of one of the cars. 

"Good shot, Little B." Brian compliments, the two of them watching the action like it was a movie.

"You still have about 14 cars following you." Nadia tells Jakob.

"Well we're heading to the main roads so this is about to get interesting." Jakob says, smashing through a gate and driving onto the motorway.

"It's stuck. It's stuck." Jakob panics as he tries to load another bomb. 

A car comes up onto Jakob's side so he rams it into the barrier and does the same to another one that comes up on Little B's side.

"Look." Little B says as he sees a plane flying just above them.

"Who's that?" Jakob asks Nadia and Brian.

"Dom." Brian says, knowing only Dom would do something like this.

Dom reverses out of the plane and lands on two cars that were just behind Jakob and Little B. As he drive on and gets off the two cars they go flying back and take out another two cars with them. The four cars now smashed on the bridge have caused a block stopping the rest of the cars from following them as they get into the tunnel.

"Dad!" Little B shouts out the window when he sees the car pull up beside him.

"Hey son." Dom says into his walkie.

"Good to see you, big bro." Jakob says into his walkie.

Nadia and Brian were on comms with Jakob in his ear on a secure line so no one could hack it so they were only able to hear what everyone else is saying because Brian hacked into their walkies so they could still listen. They didn't speak on the walkie line because it was unsafe especially with Aimes on it as well. They wanted to tell Dom that Aimes is bad, as he clearly still doesn't know and Tess wasn't able to tell him, but they can't do that on an unsecure line with Dante and Aimes on it, it's a risk because it could lead Dante straight to them.

Nadia and Brian are just going to have to wait until after this and then they can tell Jakob on the secure line so he can tell Dom in person. That's the safest way for all of them. 

"Good to see you guys." Dom says, happy to see his family is safe. "Follow me to that plane."

"We're right behind you." Jakob says as Dom moves ahead of them.

"Aimes we're on our way." Dom says as they go into the tunnel.

"Dom, I'll be touching down five klicks west. But they're still on your tail." Aimes says.

Jakob tries the canons again but they were both stuck. "It's jammed." He says, getting a little annoyed with it.

"Jakob, look beside you." Nadia says, noticing on the cameras that Little B has left the car.

He looks beside him and realises that Little B isn't in the car anymore.

"B, what are you doing?" Jakob asks, getting a little panicked because he is hanging outside of a fast moving vehicle. "Careful." He says as B jumps around the back of the car trying to fix the problem.

"Dante's coming." Brian says.

"What?" Jakob asks, not hearing them properly in the tunnel.

"Dante's behind you." Nadia shouts but he still doesn't hear.

"Uncle Jakob. I fixed it!" Little B excitedly says.

"Behind you!" The couple shout and Jakob finally hears them but when he looks behind him he sees Dante grabbing Little B and him screaming.

"B!" Jakob shouts as Dante speeds ahead of him.

"Dom, I lost him." Jakob says through the walkie. "Dante has Little B." 

Dante speeds up towards Dom, using NOS, and slams into the back end of his car causing Dom to fly off the edge of the motorway and into oncoming cars just below them. He manoeuvres his way in and out of the oncoming cars as he tries to get back to his son.

Seeing Dante slam Dom off the motorway and into the oncoming traffic Jakob tries to speed up so that he can get to Little B.

"Hey Domonic. Welcome to the big showdown. It's the last lap. Check out my co-pilot." Dante says through the walkie, grabbing Little B by the hood of his jacket and showing him to Dom through the window.

"Dad!" Little B shouts, wanting to get away from Dante and back to the safe arms of his father.

"Who could've seen this coming?" He says through the walkie before throwing on the seat.

Jakob starts to get closer to Dante and Little B but then he notices his dials going crazy. 

"Shit. Looks like my fuel line's been shot. I can't get to him Dom." Jakob says, knowing he isn't going to get much further until the car just stops.

"Jakob, stay with me." Dom says, not wanting to loose his brother.

"I'm out of this race. It has to be you." Jakob says.

"Hey, Dom! Got a little surprise for you." Dante shouts down the walkie as cars more cars show up on Dom's side of the road. Two of them having machine guns on top of them.

Jakob loads up the canons with more bombs, already knowing what he is going to do. Nadia and Brian notice this on the cameras and look to each other in worry.

"Jakob, what are you doing?" Brian asks, letting the worry slip through in his voice.

"I'm protecting my family." Jakob says.

"You can't do that if you're dead. Jakob, please, think about this." Nadia says, knowing how devastated everyone will be, especially Mia and Dom.

"Tell Mia I love her and I always will." Jakob says before he takes out the ear piece not waiting for their reply.

"You raised a hell of a son, Dom." Jakob says through the walkie. "Time for me to step out from under your shadow. Thanks for showing me the light." 

"Jakob?" Dom asks, worried about what his brother is about to do.

"I'm gonna go clear the way. Go get your son." Jakob says, moving the canons so they face the floor.

"Jakob, don't!" Dom shouts through the window but Jakob ignores him. 

Jakob turns the car towards the barriers and launches the canons, sending him flying into the air and over the barrier, straight into the cars that were heading straight for Dom.

The cars all blow up in a massive explosion due to all the bombs on Jakob's car. 

Dom carries on driving with more purpose than ever before. Dante killed his brother and has his son, now Dom is going to kill him. No matter what it takes.

"I did not expect it to go like this." Brian says with his head in his hands. They didn't know Jakob for long but he became a part of the family and even though they have all lost people it is still shocking at how quickly it can happen. One minute you're talking to them the next minute you realise you might never hear their voice again.

"He won't get away with it. Dom will make sure of that more than anyone." Nadia says, giving Brian a hug as they both mourn the loss of a friend.

They keep the cameras up and the walkie line connected but they don't say anything they just listen, waiting to make sure Dom gets Little B back.

"Three miles away. Take the service road. It'll lead you right to the airfield." Aimes says over the walkie. 

After he says that two helicopters appear on either side of Dom's car. Two claws on wires are shot out of the helicopter and slam into either side of Dom's car allowing the helicopters to pull his car up in the air.

They start to pull him up into the air but he manages to keep the car on the ground. He swings the car around causing the helicopters to follow his movements and almost hit into each other.

Dom ends up using his NOS and drives himself over the side of the bridge, landing on the road below him that had Dante's car on it with Little B inside. As he lands on the ground the helicopters propellers hit into each other causing the two helicopters to slowly grind into each other until they explode.

With the two flaming helicopters still connected to his car, Dom speeds up and makes his way through Dante's entourage by whacking them with the flaming helicopters.

"Dom, you got one mile left." Aimes says through the walkie.

"Son...I never break a promise. Now let's finish that driving lesson. Feel the car, find your line...and fly." Dom says through the walkie and Dante throws it into the back of the car, annoyed as he doesn't know what Dom is talking about.

Dom then slams the breaks on his car, swinging it around so that one of the flaming helicopters hits into the remaining two cars behind Dante and whacking them off the bridge along with the helicopter. 

Dom carries on spinning the car around, causing the other flaming helicopter to come flying off it's cable it hits the side of the bridge a little before knocking into Dante's car causing them to spin out as well.

Dom quickly follows them, spinning his car too until he gets close enough for Little B. Understanding what his dad meant, Little B opens the door and jumps out when he sees his dad there for him. Little B jumps out of Dante's car and flies into his dads where Dom catches him.

With Little B back in the car Dom swings it around so he is facing straight again. He hits Dante's car, causing him to carry on spinning out into the side barrier and go down a grassy hill. Dom carries on driving and takes the service road when Aimes tells him to. Hoping that they can get out of there and he can get his son to safety.

Nadia and Brian turn off the cameras and get off the walkie line, knowing that Little B is now safe. 

Just as they were about to head up the stairs to check on their kids, and tell them the bad news about their Uncle Jakob, they get a call from Roman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 513 39
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
28.6K 397 15
The Daughter of Brian O'Conner . This book is follows the life of 13 year old Thalia Jayda O'Conner who is Brian's daughter from his first relationsh...
671K 15K 26
Undercover cop, Brian O'Conner is finally given a chance to fulfill his dream of becoming a detective. He's so close he can almost taste it. All he h...
14.2K 597 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...