Old Friends

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

"Want me to take over?" Brian asks, after we have finished laughing at Jakob's car.

"I just have one quick call to make and then you can take over for a bit." I say.

"Okay." Brian says, giving me a quick kiss before running back up to check on the kids' lunch.

I bring up an old number on my phone that hasn't been touched in a while. I grow a little nervous to ring but I know I have to, it's just been a while since we spoke. Honestly, I thought she was dead for a little while. 

"Hello?" The person on the other end of the line says.

"Tess?" I ask.

"Nadia? Is that you?" She asks.

"Yeah...yeah, it's me."

"Shit, it's been ages since we spoke. What happened?"

"I thought you died after your father told me you died." I say.

"Really? What time?" She asks, knowing this isn't an unusual thing for us. 

"It was probably after the fourth time he told me. The first few I could tell he was lying but this time he was crying and when I tried your number it didn't work. I thought it was real." I say.

"Well, you know us Nobody's. Always rising from the dead." She says.

"I have a bet going with the team about your father being alive." I say.

"I hope you win. Now, I know you called for a reason. Especially with everything happening with your family at the moment." 

"Why are the Agency coming after us?" I ask, getting straight to the point knowing that we both have things to do. 

"The new head of the Agency, Aimes, he doesn't like you guys and did a vote with the board to take all of you in. Sadly, he won the vote which is why Letty is now in a blacksite prison with Cypher." She tells me.

"Wait. Letty's been taken?" I ask, shocked that out of everyone it was her.

"Yeah, the police got her in Rome and then the Agency took her but instead of letting her go they shipped her off there." Tess tells me.