Chapter 11

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Shaw's team arrived by the convoy before the others did.

They located the armed truck, carrying what they wanted and joined behind it, coming up through a hill at the side of the motorway. They drove through the gap in the side of the road and got behind the jeep at the back.

"Let's go!" Shaw said.

The driver sped up and rammed into the back of the jeep, making it ram into the convoy. Jah climbed onto the roof of the jeep and shot downwards where the drivers are sitting.

Once they are dead the car is used as a bridge by Shaw. Jah and Shaw climb to the back of the convoy and over the top.

When they move the car so that Letty can climb up the side of the convoy, they release the jeep causing it to fall of the bridge and into a lake.

Their car moves to the front, ahead of the jeep at the front of the convoy. A few shots get aimed towards it but they don't cause any damage.

Shaw, Letty and Jah make it into the convoy and get what they need.

——————————

While all this is going on the team makes it to where the convoy is to come through. Tej is on lookout to tell the others when it is coming. Gisele and Han are on the bridge with him to leave when Shaw's team is close.

Tej is looking through binoculars that can tell Military from Civilian. He spots the convoy but also Shaw's team.

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy." Tej says over the walkie.

"I didn't know I was a boy, Tej. I do wonder how I gave birth." Nadia sasses.

"You know what I mean, there are more guys then girls at the moment. It was easier than saying ladies and fellas."

"But you just said it."

"Guys, let's focus please." Dom butts in.

"Sure, Dom. I won't say a thing when someone calls me a boy." Nadia says.

"He didn't call you a boy. It's just a majority of us are."

"That is your problem. We need more girls here."

"Come on, Dina. We're nearly there."

"Not until he apologises."

"Alright, I'm sorry. Your a lady."

"Thank you. Okay, now please continue."

"Dom, Letty's with them." Tej says.

"We stick to the plan." Dom tells them.

Gisele and Han get on their motorbikes and drive down to the motorway to do their part.

"Alright, you heard the man. Let's play this fast and clean. That things heading your way."