Chapter 13

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"What's wrong?" Brian asks her.

"This." She says, turning the laptop around to face him. James was outside the room delivering the same new to everyone else.

"Are you sure you still want to go?" Brian asks her.

"Yes. I'll be back by tomorrow night. I love
you."

"I love you more." Brian replies with. He pulls her into a loving kiss and then a hug. Neither of them wanted to let go but Nadia knew she had to.

"I'll see you in a bit." She says grabbing her bag and jacket.

She and Brian walk out of their room and head towards the front of the factory where a car was waiting. Her boss had set everything up and this person worked for him so there was no trouble there.

"Where are you going?" Roman calls out across the room when he sees the two of them walking out and Nadia with a bag on her shoulder.

"I have to go help a friend. I'll be back tomorrow night but I can't ignore her."

"Okay, be safe." Tej says.

"I will. I would say more of a goodbye but you're going to see me tomorrow and I need to leave." She says.

Brian leads her to the black car that was outside the factory. When she gets in the back of the car Brian leans in the door.

"Be safe, okay? I love you." He tells her.

"I love you too. And I'll be safe, I promise. Nothing is going to happen to me or our baby." She tells him, whispering the last bit so the others can't hear.

They share one last kiss before he closes the door. Brian waves her off in the car and stays there until she is out of sight.

——————————

It's an hour ride to the air field and as soon as she gets there she gets on the plane and they leave. The best part about the private jet was no waiting around.

She is in the plane for 4 hours. Landing at 5am.

Her brother in law comes to pick her up from the small airport.

"How are you?"

"Probably the same as you." She replies as she gets in the front seat. She looks into the back of the car and asks. "Where are the монстры?"
(Monsters)

"They're back at home. Your mum is looking after them."

"They're here?"

"They arrived yesterday, they wanted to spend time with the kids." He tells her.

The rest of the drive is silent. Neither of them are in the mood to talk because they know what tomorrow is and they are both exhausted.