Escape Plan

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Brian and Nadia were taking a quick nap on the couch when she was awoken by the phone line ringing through the computer. She looks down at Brian and saw that he was still asleep so she carefully snuck out of his arms and over to the computers.

"Hello?" Nadia answers, putting the headset on.

"Nadia?" Gisele says.

"Gisele, than god. Are you okay? No one's heard from you since you left before going to Rome." Nadia says.

"I know. I got a call that morning from Cypher. She said that she needs my help and I owe her one so I had to do it. She knew that by going to Dom for help she would end up taken by the Agency so she needed a way out. She knew they would send her to Blacksite A, it's in Antarctica. She called me before she went to Dom and asked me to bring the submarine there to help get her out. That's where I'm on my way to." Gisele says.

"So she's had a plan all along, that actually doesn't surprise me. Why did you call me?" Nadia asks.

"I knew Han would worry but as soon as I have got her I will be on my way back. I'm not gone forever and I need Han to know that." Gisele says.

"It's not just her that is in the Blacksite prison. Letty is there too. They got her in Rome and the Agency took her there. They're hunting us all now since the new boss took over." Nadia tells her.

"Well, at least I don't have to deal with Cypher by myself on the way back." Gisele says.

"Call me when you're on your way back and have got them. I'll let everyone know you're safe." Nadia says.

"Thank you." Gisele says.

"Talk to you later." Nadia says.

"Bye." Gisele says before cutting the call.

"Who was that?" Brian asks, clearly having just woken up from the raspiness in his voice.

"Gisele, she's helping get Cypher and Letty out of the Blacksite prison that the Agency put them in." Nadia says, walking back over to Brian. She goes to lay beside him but he pulls her onto his lap and hugs her to his chest.

"At least she's safe and Letty will be back here soon." Brian says.

"Yeah, we need some way to bring Dom back from his lone wolf escapades." Nadia says.

Brian and Nadia sit there for a moment just looking at each other, but not awkwardly. They both start to lean in, eager to finish what they started earlier they are interrupted by the computer going off with an alert.

"Seriously?" Brian mutters, dropping his head onto Nadia's causing her to giggle.

She gets up from his lap and heads back over to the computer. 

"What is it?" Brian asks, getting off the sofa and settling himself on one of the desk chairs. He pulls Nadia into his lap before she could take her own seat and wraps his arms around her.