Chapter 11

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Just before the flight landed Brian and Dom woke up. Dom motioned for Brian to come and talk to him over the other side of the plane. Brian carefully got up, he placed his jacket over Nadia, hoping it'll keep her warm and she'll stay asleep. He walked over to the corner of the plane so they could talk.

"Hey Dom, it was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?"

"No, it was too close. But we got the job done."

"You know what the crazy thing is, is..." Brian started.

"You miss the bullets." Dom finished for him.

Brian laughs a little before continuing. "Yeah, that's messed up, huh?"

"Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, fall from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you."

"Right."

"Wanna know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Dom asks. Brian looks at him, waiting for him to continue.
"Be a good man to Nadia. Being a great father to my niece and nephew, Natasha and Myles. Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real is family. Your family. Hold on to that, Brian."

Unbeknownst to them, Nadia had woken up the minute Brian moved away from her. She had to be a light sleeper in The Red Room and that habit hasn't changed. So when he got up and moved away from her she woke up.

She heard everything they spoke about and was now trying to figure out the best time to tell Brian he is going to be a father to three kids.

——————————

They landed in Abu Dhabi after a 4 hour flight, trying to stay under the radar.

When they arrived, there was super cars beside the plane. Me. Nobody had told them he would arrange transport but none of them expected this. They all started to get excited but Roman was like a baby on a sugar high.

They all got in their own cars, except Ramsey who was with Dom, and drove to where the sat nav told them to. Leading them through the deserts and into the city, where their hotel is.

They arrived at the hotel and got out of their cars, heading up the dramatically large flight of stairs to the entrance.

——————————

After checking in the hotel they all headed to their rooms to get ready to go to the beach. Ramsey had made arrangements to meet her friend there while she was in the passenger seat of Dom's car. She told the team that they were meeting him on the beach in 2 hours.

Brian and Nadia were the first two at the beach. Letty and Dom joined soon after. Then Ramsey came out, heading straight for the ocean. Lastly, Roman and Tej came out together.

After being in the ocean for a bit Nadia and Brian go under the gazebo, relaxing for a while and getting out of the sun.

Letty and Dom both stayed out of the water, choosing to enjoy the sun.