Portugal

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian were waiting to hear back from Tess, hoping she was able to talk to Dom about Aimes. As they were waiting they got an emergency alert from Jakob and Little B. 

"What's going on?" Brian asks as Nadia hacks into the camera's in their area knowing he'd only call if it's an emergency.

"They found us. Dom isn't here yet, no one is." Jakob says.

"Okay, last we heard Dom was still in Rio but he could be on his way now and the others are defiantly on their way." Brian says.

"We're gonna need some help getting out of here." Jakob says.

"I'm just getting up the security cameras in your area." Nadia says.

"Okay, cool." Jakob says as he and Little B get into his canon car.

"Holy Shit!" Nadia exclaims when she sees the amount of cars that are heading towards Jakob and Little B.

"What?" Brian says, looking over at the cameras. "Holy shit!" 

"What is it?" Jakob says as he starts up the car.

"You better have a lot of explosives in that car because there is at least 20 cars full of people coming after you." Brian says.

"Shit." Jakob mutters. "We can make this work." He mostly says to himself but also he didn't want Little B to be worried.

"We got this, Uncle Jakob." Little B says, trusting in his family.

"You're right." Jakob says.

He starts up the car and he drives them through the tunnel they were in and out the back, where there was no cars. The kill teams don't take long to realise what he has done, especially with Dante on the radio to them so they make their way around the back and catch up to Jakob and Little B. The cars split up into two teams it's easier to surround them.

"They figured out you went out the back. They're on their way to you now." Brian says. 

After Brian says that the cars start appearing from all sides in front of them and creating a barricade to try and stop them.

"Now would be a good time to use one of those bombs." Nadia says and Jakob loads one into the cannon.

"You ready?" Jakob asks Little B.

"Ready." Little B says, excited for the explosion.

Two of the cars move towards them so Little B pulls the trigger and releases a bomb, blowing up the two cars. Luckily they were able to slip past them as they went up into the sky getting an amazed look from Little B as he sees they are surrounded by fire for a minute.

 Luckily they were able to slip past them as they went up into the sky getting an amazed look from Little B as he sees they are surrounded by fire for a minute