London

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian were looking through information on Aimes to see if they could find anything dodgy. It was taking them a while to go through everything, even with two of them, so when they got the call from Roman they took it as a good distraction.

"Hey." They say as they pick up the facetime call.

"Hey, we just made it to London and we've got no idea what's happening. Can you tell us?" Roman asks us.

"Well, to start the Agency are hunting you down." Brian asks.

"See, I just don't understand. Why would the Agency turn they backs on us, after all we've done for them?" Roman asks.

"That madman pinned it all on us, and now we're public enemy number one." Han says.

"It's also their new boss, Aimes. We're looking into him now and he seems a little dodgy but for some reason he hates our guts and was more than happy to send people after us straight away." Brian says.

"Well, Dom is gonna meet us at the rendezvous point. But in the meantime we have to stay under the radar. And we gotta get ready to fight." Han says, moving onto the next thing knowing they can't really do anything about the Agency now.

"Wait, so we need guns artillery, tanks?" Roman lists off, excited about all the weapons they can use. 

"Yeah, but how are we gonna get that with no money?" Tej says.

"What?" Nadia shouts, worried about their money. 

"We've been hacked. Look. Every account. Every dollar we made over the last twenty years is gone. He took everything." Tej angrily says to the others in the room with him.

"I'm checking our account." Nadia tells Brian as she moves out of the frame of the camera.

"We got heisted during our own heist." Han says.

She logs into all of her and Brian's secure accounts that she backed up and also the ones she separated all of her money into over the years and it was all still there.

"Is it there?" Brian asks her.

"Yeah, we still got our money. So has Mia and Vince. I did a lot of security measures on our money and when Mia heard she asked me to do it for them as well. That's probably why we still have it." Nadia tells him.

"I have never been so happy about you being paranoid before." He says, moving over to her and pulling her into a hug, when they pulled back they just kept looking at each other until they both started to lean in until their lips met in a passionate kiss. It's been a while since they have been alone without the kids and not entirely exhausted from the day.

"Still on the line." Roman says hearing it all and feeling very happy that they were out of the camera frame as Tej and Ramsey try to follow their money ignoring everyone else in the room.