Chapter 8

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

When Nadia woke up the next day Dom and Brian explained the plan they came up with last night. How they are going to steal all of Reyes' money and disappear but first they have to come up with a team.

The three of them leave the house in the favelas as the sun rises and walk to an empty car park to discuss who is going to be on our team.

"Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asks.

"First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere."

"What else?"

"A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything." Brian and Nadia look to each other before simultaneously replying.

"We got that." Dom looks between the two of them with a smile. He is both weirded out but intrigued by how in sync they are.

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're gonna need someone who's good with circuits. I could do it but judging by the looks on your faces I'll take that as a no." Nadia says. When she looks at Brian and Dom's faces they both say 'you are not doing anything that could put you in harms way'.

"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're gonna need guys to punch through those walls."

"I have someone for the circuits." Brian tells them.
"I have people in mind for both." Nadia says.

"We can only have a set number, we'll go over who gets each role in a minute. First we need to finish the checklist."

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position."

"Yeah, what else we need?"

"Most importantly, we're gonna need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose."

Brian started to smile and laughed lightly as he said. "You know we got that."

"Alright so who for what?" Nadia asks.

"Roman for bullshitter. We both know he could talk his way out of anything." Brian said. He looked to Nadia as he spoke.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." She said nodding her head.

"I have someone in mind to be our chameleon. I met him in the Dominican Republic with Letty, just before everything with Braga."

"Okay, I have two people in mind for the circuits. My friend James, he can help with a lot of the jobs." Nadia said.

"Who else?" Brian asked.

"Tej. We both know he ran the racing scene in Miami, he was the person to know. He was also really good at helping us get into places and find shit."