Chapter 5

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

After the funeral we were approached by a man in a black SUV. Brian immediately stood protectively in front of me. The man got out of the SUV and opened the back door for us.

"Get in." Was all he said. I had a good guess who he worked for but I wanted to be sure before getting in the SUV.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The man looked over Brian's shoulder and saw me. When he looked at me a look of recognition crossed his face.

"The sparrow is calling you in. He is talking to a friend of yours about some help." The man told me.

Just from the 'sparrow' bit I know who this is. My old boss. That's what he made all the security call him when there are people that don't work for him around. I turn to the other three, ready to plead my case.

"Come on, guys. Let's go. It'll be fun." I say.

"Fun to be kidnapped. No thanks, I have a lot to do." Roman sarcastically says.

"I know this person. He works for a friend of mine. Dom is talking to him now and we need to get there to help Dom. And we need to avenge Han's death." I told them, each of them turning to face me. All of them having taken either side of Brian so it was harder for the driver to see me.

"Okay, but if we get kidnapped it's on you." Tej says.

We all climb in the back. Roman and Tej took the seats in the boot, Brian and I are in the middle and Dimitri is in the front.

"Why did he look like he recognized you?" Brian asked me as we were driving.

"He works for my Ex-boss." I tell him but also the other two because I know they are listening in.

"You mean the boss that fired you when you helped Dom escape prison." Brian says.

"Yeah and he helped us a little. Plus, it wasn't his choice to fire me, I was an enemy of the country, he had no choice."

"Put these on." Dimitri said, interrupting our 'talk'.

He passed us four black bags to wear over our heads. I don't know why there's four, though. I already know where the base is, he could never hide it from me.

"Why?" Roman asks.

"Because you're not allowed to know where the base is." Dimitri says.

"I'm not wearing one as I already know where it is." I tell Dimitri.

"Really? Where is it?" He asks me.

I lean in front and whisper the place I know it is. He takes a minute before nodding his head.

"Okay. She doesn't have to wear one but the rest of you do." He says.

"But-" Roman starts but can't finish before he is interrupted by Dimitri.