The Devil

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

It was the middle of the night when we got a call from Letty telling us that they had an unwanted visitor. We went straight over there when she told us it was Cypher wanting to know what she wants.

We sent the kids up to Little B's room to hide with him as Letty came down the stairs with her gun in hand and the silencer on it.

The four of us stood in front of Cypher waiting for her to tell us what the hell is going on.

"What is that you want?" Letty asks.

"Speak." Dom says as Letty cocks her gun, getting annoyed at how Cypher is taking so long to answer.

"I met the devil tonight. Honestly, I always thought it was me. So that was kind of disappointing. He came to my door. He let himself in." She says, then goes into detail about what happened earlier on in the night.

She told us that she was at her building in L.A. with her team. She wasn't notified that someone got into her building until the lift doors opened and he stepped out dragging two bodies with him.

Basically, he got all of her workers to turn on her by capturing their loved ones and threatening to kill them. He did that because Cypher has none to use against her so that was his only option. Her team all turned on her, wanting to protect their loved ones, and tried to kill her because he told them to.  He only killed one person in the team because he had nothing he loved to use against him, much like Cypher.

She barely managed to escape after 'the devil' left. She had to fight off her team, luckily she had a fail safe on their guns, so that stopped them from shooting her straight away. She fought, managed to get into the lift but someone got in with her. She shot the lift out and when it plummeted to the ground he had a giant piece of metal go through his chest, killing him and she used him as a shield so it didn't happen to her. 

She got out of the lift and headed straight here because one of the main things the man mentioned was Dom and how he planned to take him down. 

"There's a war coming. Sides are being chosen. And everyone you love will be destroyed." Cypher ominously says.

The four of us go off to the side, knowing Cypher won't go anywhere. She can't because of all of her injuries but also because she has no where to go. 

"You guys need to get out of here." Dom tells me and Brian as soon as we are away from Cypher.

"What? No, you can't do this alone." Brian says, not wanting Dom to go solo again.

"You have a family now, Brian. You need to take care of those you love first and keep them safe." Dom tells him.

"He's right." I say, knowing we couldn't help. "This is a big threat to us and so it's a bigger threat to our kids. The main thing we need to do is keep them safe." I say.