Chapter 2

Nadia has a Russian accent and blonde hair however she puts on an English accent when undercover

Nadia's POV:

"Looks to me, that you want to do a little more than talking"

Was the first thing I heard when I rounded the corner towards the driveway.

"Oh, and what's that supposed to mean."

"It means you always get in trouble over a female, Brian."

It seems that Monica has caught Brian's attention. However I think it's time this conversation stopped.

"And the both of you are going to get in trouble with Verone, if you carry on." I say as I walk into their view. They both turn to me looking in surprise and confusion, I guess they forgot about me tailing them.

"Did you forget or are you just amazed by my beauty." I say.

"Can I say both." Brian says.

"I see what Roman means now. " Roman nods his head to me while also looking at Brian, as if to say 'At least she can see it.'

"Anyway, i'm here because Verone wants to make sure you are who you say you are. But I already know something about you that Verone doesn't. I actually know a lot about you, Brian. Roman, not so much but I did learn a lot from a behavioral report about you. And about the following you around, I am not gonna be on your arse, I have shit to do so tell me where your going and i'll meet you later."

"What if we lie to you, or leave before you get there." Roman asks.

"Then I will chop off your dick and feed it to dogs, ok." The two of them look between each other as if they are wondering if they should tell me. I see Brian shrug and then their silent conversation is over.

"We're going to Tej's garage. I can give you a lift if you want."

"No, it's ok, I have my own car. Guess i'll meet you there." They both nod and then I am off to my car. (Up top)

--------------------

When I get to my car I jump in and head to my apartment. I run in and head towards my room so I can get out of these clothes. I got changed into a black halter neck, off the shoulder, crop top with blue jean dungarees and white converse.

 I got changed into a black halter neck, off the shoulder, crop top with blue jean dungarees and white converse