Chapter 18

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

The next day everyone was dressed in the clothes they needed to be in and was getting everything in their cars.

"I'm all set." Roman calls out, dressed in a police uniform.

"Yo, Santos. Van good?" Han asks.

"You know we're always good, bro."

Gisele was loading her guns as was James, who was also in a police uniform.

Nadia was sat at the desk with all the computers, keeping track of Hobbs. Mia was sat to the side of her with Nico. Neither of them were going because one of them is pregnant and the other has a toddler.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city. We're not going to get a better window." Nadia calls out to Dom.

"Okay, guys, it's showtime. First team in position, let's go."

"Come on, let's do this." Roman shouts.

Han, Roman and James were in police cars. Gisele was on her bike. Tego and Santos were in a brown van.

Gisele took lead and the police cars followed, the the van.

Mia headed over to Dom with Nico, giving him a hug for good luck. He was about to leave when Vince called out to him.

"Hey, Dom. I got eyes on them, don't worry." He says talking about Nadia and Mia.

Brian walks up behind Nadia and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong." He says kissing her jaw to each one. "And what do they all have in common?"

"No extradition." She answers turning her head to face him.

"We're one hour away from the rest of our lives."

"Yeah." She whispers.

They both leaned in to kiss but their moment was ruined, however, when a large military vehicle drives in the room. They all turn to face it in shock as Vince yells out.
"Cops!"

Brian looks to Dom before getting Nadia, Mia and Nico and running, trying to get out.
"Come on. Go."

Mia wasn't that easy to convince to leave but she went when Brian looked to Nico. She knew she had to run for him, she could help Vince later but their child comes first.

Hobbs' men jump out of the car and start to try to round everyone up. While Hobbs is in another military vehicle and comes in a different entrance and smashes Dom's charger.

——————————

Nadia, Brian, Mia and Nico, are running towards the exit but before they could get there two men come out with their guns aimed at them. They were wearing bullet proof vests, knee padding and one had a fisherman's hat.