Chapter 18

(I had no idea what gif to use so please enjoy Florence being adorable)

3rd POV:

Brian was speeding through the streets, trying to avoid the drone. However, it still managed to pick him up.

"It's coming back around!" Ramsey shouts when she sees the drone.

As Brian was driving he was going way over the speed limit. A police car that was stationed in a small alley that he drove past, saw that Brian was way over the speed limit and put on it's sirens and started to chase after him, not realizing the danger they put themselves in.

——————————

"Predators back on him". The soldier said,

"Ready the missiles." Jakande tells the soldier.

"Roger that."

The Predator opened up the bottom, showing off the missiles.

"Fire!" Jakande shouts.

The missile is launches and heads straight for Brian's car. "Oh, shit."

The missile would have been a perfect hit if Brian hadn't moved out of the way. Although, it did hit the police car, causing a large explosion beside Brian's car.

"Football's hot! I need to lateral! Rome, where are you?" Brian shouts to the others.

"Running back charging in!" Roman said.

Roman swung his car, trying to find Brian's car so they can make the switch

"Meet me on Third and Spring."Brian asks Roman.

Roman annoys a lot of people as he drives recklessly to get to Brian.

"I'm halfway there." Ramsey says, checking the progress on the hack.

"Grab your computer! Get in the window!" Brian shouts to Ramsey.

"Why?"

"Do it! Now!"

Ramsey listens to Brian and starts to get her stuff together.

The drone locks onto them just as Brian sees Roman's car.

"You gotta go! Go right now!" Brian shouts.

Brian and Roman's cars are nearing each other.

"Fire!" Jakande shouts.

The Predator fires another one and just before it hits, Brian pulls the handbrake on the car and spins the wheel as he does.

The car spins, using the handbrake Roman does the same. The cars come close enough for Ramsey to climb through one car to another and with Tej's help, she makes it.

As Brian straightens up the car he jumps out a few seconds before the missile hit.