Spain

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

When the family lands on the little Island they take their car, which was already at the small airport, and drive up to their villa. The kids all run out of the car and into the villa while Brian goes and talks with the security. He wants to make sure his family is as safe as possible.

While they do that Nadia takes the kids into the basement so they can play on the mats while she starts to set up a secure line to talk to everyone. However, as soon as she turned on the computer she checked the news and was shocked at what she saw. 

The entire team, excluding them, Mia and Vince as they were not there, had been branded terrorists. The news is saying that they released a giant bomb and intended to blow up the Vatican.

"Brian! You might want to see this!" Nadia shouts up from the basement.

Brian comes running down to the basement and smiles seeing the kids all playing together on the training mats.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"That." Nadia says, pointing at the news playing on the computer screen. 

On one of the other ones she is already starting to encrypt a comms line to talk to everyone.

"Shit." Brian mutters.

"My thoughts exactly." Nadia mutters.

As soon as she is done setting up the line she gets an emergency alert come up. She clicks on it and gets pulled into a comms line with Queenie.

"Nadia? Brian?" Queenie says.

"Yeah, what's happening?" Brian asks, walking over to the computer mic.

"They're being framed for all of this. I'm helping them all stay hidden as Dom tries to figure out who this guy is. You guys need to stay safe, this isn't like anyone you've delt with before." Queenie says.

"Thank you, Queenie." Nadia says.

"You looked after my boys, I'm just returning the favour. Plus, I hate bastards that try to hurt kids. Who does that?" Queenie says, getting a little laugh out of Brian and Nadia.

"Sick fucks." Nadia says.

"I couldn't agree more, darling. Well, I better be off." She says.

"It was nice to talk to you Queenie." Brian says.

"Of course it was." She says, hanging up the call.

"I love her." Nadia laughs and Brian joins in.

The two of them look over at their kids as they hear giggling and see them all play fighting, pretending to be fighting bad guys, just like their parents.

"Should we call your mum?" Nadia asks. "See if she wants to come here. This guy seems like he is going after everyone." 

"Yeah, I'll call her." Brian says.