The End?

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Just as they were about to head up the stairs to check on their kids, and tell them the bad news about their Uncle Jakob, they get a call from Roman.

"Hey guys, we're here. We're just heading towards Dom." Roman tells them.

"How was the trip over?" Brian asks.

"Good, not as good as my private jet though." Roman says.

"At least the people Shaw works with are decent to be around. I don't think I could have survived this flight being around any more assholes." Tej says.

"Man, who you calling an asshole?" Roman questions Tej, hitting him on the arm as Tej laughed.

"It may shock you but Deckard doesn't only work with hard-asses and assholes." Nadia says.

"Really?" Roman says, his voice just getting higher towards the end.

"Well, he did help you so maybe he does only work with assholes." Nadia says, getting a laugh out of them all. It was nice to be able to laugh at times like this. Even when it feels like it's the end of the world.

"Hey, I can see Dom's car. I'm just gonna switch over to his line." Roman says.

"Okay." Brian says as Nadia does the same so they could listen in.

"The cavalry's here. We got you, Dom." Roman says on the line with Dom.

"Roman, get out of here. It's a trap." Dom says.

"Incoming!" They hear Roman scream and they everything cuts out on their end and all Brian and Nadia can hear is static.

"What just happened?" Brian says, trying to reconnect while Nadia is trying to find a working camera in that area.

"I can't find any cameras. We're in the dark." Nadia says.

"I can't get through to any of them." Brian says.

The two of them keep trying to see what is happening there but they can't see a thing nor could they connect to any communication lines. All they could think about was how all of their friends might have just died and that was the last time they would ever hear from them.