Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Spain
Old Friends
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

London

308 8 4
By Izzy_Moon14

3rd POV:

Nadia and Brian were looking through information on Aimes to see if they could find anything dodgy. It was taking them a while to go through everything, even with two of them, so when they got the call from Roman they took it as a good distraction.

"Hey." They say as they pick up the facetime call.

"Hey, we just made it to London and we've got no idea what's happening. Can you tell us?" Roman asks us.

"Well, to start the Agency are hunting you down." Brian asks.

"See, I just don't understand. Why would the Agency turn they backs on us, after all we've done for them?" Roman asks.

"That madman pinned it all on us, and now we're public enemy number one." Han says.

"It's also their new boss, Aimes. We're looking into him now and he seems a little dodgy but for some reason he hates our guts and was more than happy to send people after us straight away." Brian says.

"Well, Dom is gonna meet us at the rendezvous point. But in the meantime we have to stay under the radar. And we gotta get ready to fight." Han says, moving onto the next thing knowing they can't really do anything about the Agency now.

"Wait, so we need guns artillery, tanks?" Roman lists off, excited about all the weapons they can use. 

"Yeah, but how are we gonna get that with no money?" Tej says.

"What?" Nadia shouts, worried about their money. 

"We've been hacked. Look. Every account. Every dollar we made over the last twenty years is gone. He took everything." Tej angrily says to the others in the room with him.

"I'm checking our account." Nadia tells Brian as she moves out of the frame of the camera.

"We got heisted during our own heist." Han says.

She logs into all of her and Brian's secure accounts that she backed up and also the ones she separated all of her money into over the years and it was all still there.

"Is it there?" Brian asks her.

"Yeah, we still got our money. So has Mia and Vince. I did a lot of security measures on our money and when Mia heard she asked me to do it for them as well. That's probably why we still have it." Nadia tells him.

"I have never been so happy about you being paranoid before." He says, moving over to her and pulling her into a hug, when they pulled back they just kept looking at each other until they both started to lean in until their lips met in a passionate kiss. It's been a while since they have been alone without the kids and not entirely exhausted from the day.

"Still on the line." Roman says hearing it all and feeling very happy that they were out of the camera frame as Tej and Ramsey try to follow their money ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Shit, sorry." Brian says as the two of them separate but share a smile before getting back to work.

"Finish it later?" Nadia sexily whispers into Brian's ear while covering her mic. 

"Defiantly." He says, giving her a quick kiss before Roman could complain again.

"Wait, so you're money's safe?" Ramsey asks.

"Yeah, I protected it with a lot of security measures and stuff." Nadia tells them.

"We need more computing power." Ramsey says.

"How we gonna do that if we broke?" Tej asks.

"Can't you just get it all for us?" Ramsey says to Brian and Nadia. Roman, Tej and Han shaking their heads beside her. "What?" She asks them.

"We love you guys but we can't pay for all of that. We have to pay all the security that is currently protecting our villa as well as everything else to protect everyone here. We have our kids to think about and keep safe and that's already costing a lot of money." Nadia says.

"It's all good guys." Roman says to Brian and Nadia. "And what do you mean 'we' broke?" Roman asks them.

"Wait, you holding out on us? No wonder you've been so calm." Tej says to Roman, knowing he loves his money and if it was all gone he would flip his shit.

"Bro, what do you think this is, bro? You know what, turn around." Roman tells Tej.

"Please tell me he hid it under his trousers, please, please, please." Brian begs, knowing the reaction from Tej will be the most hilarious out of everyone and Nadia laughs as she watches Brian.

"'Turn around?' What do you mean 'turn around'? Man, I'm a grown-ass--"Tej says but stops as Roman unzips his jacket.

 The three of them protest while Brian is laughing at the reactions from them, hoping that Roman has hid it somewhere else however he only hid all the money under his jacket. 

"Please tell me you're not wearing Spanx." Tej says.

"Please tell me you are." Brian says, close to tears with how much he is laughing. He loves seeing this, it's moments like this that makes him miss being out there with them but then he remembers his family and his kids and he realises he wants to be here protecting them. He wouldn't trust anyone else with that job.

"Oh, this ain't Spanx. These banks. But it's okay, bro. I got you. All right?" Roman chuckles, pulling out a wad of cash. "Yeah, that's for you." He says, placing half a rack in front of Tej and the other half in front of Ramsey.

"Han, you're always good for the bag, 'cause the bag always come back, you know. So what I need from all of y'all-- I need receipts." Roman teases them, pointing at Tej.

"Who is you talking to? I got your receipt." Tej says, whacking Roman's hand out of his face and trying to go over to him but is topped by Ramsey.

"So where do we go to shop off the grid?" Han asks.

"I know someone that can help. He can get you everything you need, quickly and discreetly if you give him the money for it." Nadia says, thinking back to her friend that owes her a favour.

"Actually, I know a place." Ramsey says.

"Let me guess, you're gonna go for Ramsey's place first?" Nadia asks, a little pissed because her contacts have always been trustworthy and better.

"Yes." Ramsey says, not letting any of the others reply.

"Fine, when you're done crying after all of that goes down hill then call me and you better have your begging boots on boys." Nadia says, hanging up the call.

"Great, now you pissed off one of the scariest women I know." Roman mutters, knowing Nadia is probably gonna whack them for not backing her up.

"She isn't that scary." Ramsey says.

"You haven't seen her at her worst." Tej disagrees with a disbelieving chuckle. None of the guys could believe she just said that. Out of everyone on the team Dom and Nadia are the ones you really don't wanna fuck with.

"She pissed you off?" Brian says, seeing the look on Nadia's face as she cut the call.

"She pissed me off." Nadia confirms and the two of them get back to looking into Aimes.

--------------------

"I've got something." Brian says and Nadia looks over to his monitor.

"Look at this. He had dealings with Hernan Reyes. We also stole his money so he defiantly has a vendetta against us." He says.

"We need to tell Dom before Aimes gets the chance to get close to him." Nadia says.

Brian tries to call Dom but isn't able to get through, Nadia tries as well but he isn't picking up.

"We'll just have to keep trying whenever we can." She says.

"Yeah." Brian agrees.

-------------------

"I'm gonna call Jakob." Brian says when he sees where they are.

"Why?" Nadia asks and Brian just points to the screen that had an alert set up for anyone in the team. 

The Agency just sent out an alert to all assassins, thugs, hackers and everyone else to go after Jakob and Little B.

"Okay, I'll get up the security cameras." Nadia says, hacking into the airport security cameras.

"Hello?" Jakob picks up the phone.

"Hey, it's Brian. The Agency just sent out an alert to all assassins, hackers and basically everyone else to come after you and Little B. They're on their way to follow you, it isn't going to be Agency, it'll be them." Brian tells him.

"Okay, I have a plan that will get them off us after we get on the plane." Jakob says.

"Want us to watch your back until then?" Nadia asks.

"Yeah, just stay on the line." Jakob says, putting in his ear bud so he isn't always holding his phone because that would look a little weird.

Jakob and Little B make their way through the airport without any problems, all they have to worry about now is making sure their plan to shake the tails works.

--------------------

Nadia and Brian were keeping an eye on Little B and Jakob when they get a call from Roman. 

"Help." Is all he says as Nadia picks up the call.

"Ramsey's contact not work out." Nadia teases, still pissed.

"Come on, Nadia. That wasn't us, that was her and you're the one that ended the call." Roman says.

"I wouldn't argue with me if you want my help." Nadia says and she could see Brian smiling next to her. He knows she is enjoying this. There is nothing better than being right.

"Don't piss her off anymore." They heard Tej say to Roman in the background.

"Okay, okay. Alright, you were right and we should have just went with your contact. They are always more reliable." Roman agrees.

"Fine, pass the phone to Han." Nadia says, knowing out of everyone he is going to need the warning.

"Hey." Han says as he is passed the phone.

"Hey, so I know someone that can help but he has previously tried to kill you." Nadia says.

"Is that the only person around?" Han asks.

"The only one in London at the moment." Nadia says.

"Alright, where is it?" Han asks, not liking that he is who they have to turn to but if Nadia has recommended it than he knows Deckard is trustworthy.

"It's an old warehouse, I'll send you the location. Just knock on the door, I'll give him a call in a minute to tell him." Nadia says.

"Okay, thanks." 

"Not a problem but give the others a good hit for me but do it when they least expect it." Nadia asks.

"You got it." Han laughs, ending the phone call and turning to the others. As he is about to talk there is a ping on the phone with the location that they have to go to.

"She told me the place, let's go." Han says.

"You gonna tell us who it is?" Roman asks, not liking being left in the dark.

"Nope." Han says, walking ahead of everyone else to lead them to the warehouse.

--------------------

"They on the plane yet?" Nadia asks Brian.

"Yeah, they're just taking off." He tells her. "How many tales followed him onto the flight?" 

"Let me check." She says, looking through the cameras on the plane and spotting all the tails instantly. "Three. How did they get a seat on that flight? Did they already have one?" 

"That is a very good question. Maybe there was just spare seats." Brian says.

"Maybe." Nadia mutters, not knowing how likely that would be.

As the flight continues it is mostly a waiting game. Jakob is waiting for his contact to give him what he needs, letting him know that they have hit the right height for his plan to work.

"What's going on with them?" Nadia asks, not being able to hear them at the moment.

"They're just having a chat." Brian says, taking off his headset for a minute to let them have their privacy.

"What do you think his plan is?" Nadia asks, trying to figure it out.

"It must have something to do with the boat he brought in." Brian summarises.

"Is it a boat?"

"It looks like a boat." Brian says.

"Whose that?" Nadia asks, watching the cameras in the plane. "She looks familiar." 

"She does. Is that Jakob's contact?" Brian asks.

"I don't know but I swear I've seen her before." Nadia says.

"Maybe you worked together." Brian says, thinking about how she is helping Jakob maybe she has previously helped Nadia.

"I don't know. She kinda reminds me of you." Nadia says.

"Really? I don't see it." Brian says, looking a little closer at the footage until the girl walks off.

"She could be your long lost daughter." Nadia jokes.

"The thought of having kids with anyone else is so weird to me now." Brian says, having never really thought about kids until he met Nadia.

"You never know." Nadia jokes.

"Brian! Nadia!" They hear a whisper shout through the headset, stopping their conversation. 

Brian puts his headset back on and brings Nadia in as well through her headset.

When they look back at the cameras they see Jakob and Little B walking to the back of the plane.

"How many are on us?" Jakob asks.

"All three." Brian says.

"Okay." Jakob says. 

He guides Little B around the corner and then knocks out all three of the tails. He puts them in the bathroom and he and Little B head down to the baggage compartment. 

Nadia and Brian watch on the cameras as the flight attendant from before comes back and sees them beaten up in the bathroom. Instead of doing anything she just closes the door and smiles seeing that the Jakob and Little B made it to the cargo hold.

"Who were those guys?" Little B asks.

"Agency. They found us. Now let's lose our tail." Jakob says and he starts to take the cover off his 'fishing boat' which is actually a jet.

"Holy shi----" Little B starts to say but is interrupted by Jakob.

"Hey! Swearing is for song lyrics only and stubbed toes." Jakob says.

"Shouldn't you just say that he can't swear?" Brian asks.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jakob says.

"Who are you talking to?" Little B asks.

"Your Uncle Brian and Auntie Nadia." Jakob says.

"Oh, hi guys!" Little B says.

"Hey B!" They say as Jakob holds out the earpiece so they could hear each other and then he put it back in.

"Okay, pay attention. We're too high to glide, so we need thrust, which means? Combustion. Which means? Oxygen and...fuel. Alcohol." Jakob tries to teach Little B but it doesn't go so well. 

Little B looks around the room to see if there was anymore alcohol, wanting to help. When he looks over in the corner of the room he sees boxes and goes to check it out. Inside he finds bottles of rosé. He takes two of them and brings them out for Jakob to see. He proudly holds them up, hoping he was helping.

"That's rosé . Not gonna work. Long story but good initiative." Jakob praises.

He tips the bottles of vodka in the jet to use as fuel and they are nearly ready to go.

"You good from here?" Nadia asks, knowing that they should be okay.

"Yeah, we got this." Jakob says, hyping up Little B.

"Okay, give us a call if you need anything." 

"Thanks guys." Jakob says and they cut off the call.

"Do you think we could fit in a nap?" Nadia asks Brian.

"We can try." He says.

The two of them head to the couch in the corner of the room and settle on it together with a blanket. There wasn't much room but they have slept in worse places and they are so tired they just knocked straight out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 971 23
"now you want my attention?" valentina alez has been wanted by the police for 7 years shes been tagging along with her so called childhood friends ga...
192K 4.4K 33
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten sec...
454K 9.9K 44
"ð˜ŋð™Īð™Ģ'ð™Đ 𝙎ð™Ī𝙧𝙧ð™Ū, ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊'𝙧𝙚 ð™Ļð™Đð™žð™Ąð™Ą ð™Ēð™Ū 𝙛𝙖ð™Ŧð™Ī𝙧𝙞ð™Đ𝙚 ð™œð™žð™§ð™Ą." While Brain is in Miami he meets a girl and sleeps with her. That one...
652K 13K 72
'Don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She's just misunderstood sometimes, she's a little troubled and she's a little dysfunctional, but she's a s...