Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

By Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
The Devil
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

Spain

339 13 0
By Izzy_Moon14

3rd POV:

When the family lands on the little Island they take their car, which was already at the small airport, and drive up to their villa. The kids all run out of the car and into the villa while Brian goes and talks with the security. He wants to make sure his family is as safe as possible.

While they do that Nadia takes the kids into the basement so they can play on the mats while she starts to set up a secure line to talk to everyone. However, as soon as she turned on the computer she checked the news and was shocked at what she saw. 

The entire team, excluding them, Mia and Vince as they were not there, had been branded terrorists. The news is saying that they released a giant bomb and intended to blow up the Vatican.

"Brian! You might want to see this!" Nadia shouts up from the basement.

Brian comes running down to the basement and smiles seeing the kids all playing together on the training mats.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"That." Nadia says, pointing at the news playing on the computer screen. 

On one of the other ones she is already starting to encrypt a comms line to talk to everyone.

"Shit." Brian mutters.

"My thoughts exactly." Nadia mutters.

As soon as she is done setting up the line she gets an emergency alert come up. She clicks on it and gets pulled into a comms line with Queenie.

"Nadia? Brian?" Queenie says.

"Yeah, what's happening?" Brian asks, walking over to the computer mic.

"They're being framed for all of this. I'm helping them all stay hidden as Dom tries to figure out who this guy is. You guys need to stay safe, this isn't like anyone you've delt with before." Queenie says.

"Thank you, Queenie." Nadia says.

"You looked after my boys, I'm just returning the favour. Plus, I hate bastards that try to hurt kids. Who does that?" Queenie says, getting a little laugh out of Brian and Nadia.

"Sick fucks." Nadia says.

"I couldn't agree more, darling. Well, I better be off." She says.

"It was nice to talk to you Queenie." Brian says.

"Of course it was." She says, hanging up the call.

"I love her." Nadia laughs and Brian joins in.

The two of them look over at their kids as they hear giggling and see them all play fighting, pretending to be fighting bad guys, just like their parents.

"Should we call your mum?" Nadia asks. "See if she wants to come here. This guy seems like he is going after everyone." 

"Yeah, I'll call her." Brian says.

He sits down on the other seat at the computers and starts connecting to his mum's number using the secure line. He tells her what is happening and says that he's sending a private jet to come and get her in a few hours, she just needs to jump on and it will bring her straight here.

She agrees, excited to see her grandkids and be safe with her family.

--------------------

"Hey Mia, how are you and Little B?" Nadia asks as soon as she gets through.

After finding out what happened in Rome the two of them decide to check in with everyone to make sure everything else is okay.

"We're good, Little B and I are playing a racing game and he is destroying me." Mia says with a laugh.

"Okay, just checking in." Nadia says with a smile, happy to know that the two of them are safe.

"It's alright, we're all good here." She says but just after she says that Nadia hears a window break over the phone.

"What was that?" Nadia asks.

"Someone's here, I have to go." Mia says, putting the phone down and rushing over to Little B.

As she tries to get Little B out of the house and protect him Nadia rings Jakob knowing that he is on his way there.

"What's happened?" Brian asks, seeing Nadia starting to panic as he was playing with the kids.

"Someone just attacked the house." Nadia says, Brian already knowing she was calling Mia to check in.

"Hello." Jakob answers the phone.

"Jakob, thank god. The house has been attacked, are you nearly there?" She asks him. 

"I'm here. I'll go round the back so they don't see me. Who is it?" He asks.

"One sec." She says, hearing him moving out of the car.

Nadia hacks into the street cams outside the Toretto house and sees the black military vehicles. She knows that's more government style than anyone else.

"I'm keeping you on, just switching to Bluetooth." Jakob says.

"Okay. It's The Agency. They're attacking the house." Nadia says, a little in shock that they are now being hunted by them as well.

"I thought they were you're friends." 

"Me too. I'll look into it but at the moment I'll help you with this." Nadia says.

"Okay, I'm going in now. Do you want me to turn on the camera?" Jakob says, going in the back door and turning on the camera that was attached to his chest.

"Please." She says, already connecting to it so she can see what is happening.

"You got this?" Brian asks, leaning down and kissing Nadia on the forehead.

"I'll take this shift, you play with the kids." Nadia smiles up at him.

"Was that to me or Brian?" Jakob asks.

"Brian." Nadia confirms.

"Thought so." He whispers as he sneaks behind some agents.

He throws an agent at the wall, knocking him out. Mia knows who it is and knows that they are defiantly going to be able to get Little B out of there with the two of them fighting everyone off.

Mia bites the guy who is holding her and elbows him in the face, making him let go of her. She turns her attention over to her brother when he walks into the room.

"You okay?" Jakob asks them, coming into the room.

"Yeah, I'm good." Mia says, a little out of breath.

"Where's Little B?" Jakob asks.

"I told him to run. I saw him go up the stairs." Mia says.

"Okay, I'll go grab him." Jakob says.

He heads up the stairs and goes straight for the bathroom as it is one of the only rooms in the house with a lock on it so it would only make sense for a child to feel more safe in there. He pushes the door open and with a few whacks the door flies open.

"Sup." Jakob says to Little B.

"Uncle Jakob?" Little B says, confused as to why he is here with perfect timing.

"Your dad sent me." He tells his nephew.

"Someone's coming." Nadia says in his ear.

"Change of plans." Jakob says, closing the bathroom door.

Bullets started to be shot up the stairs at Jakob so he walked towards the window. He shot at the soldier that was there but was also shot at so he hid between the window and the door. The soldier came up to the door so he could come inside, which Jakob could see through the window, so he shot at the door a few times killing the soldier.

"Behind you." Nadia says, hearing the footsteps.

Jakob turns around and sees another soldier there and shoots him, killing him instantly.

"There's two coming up the stairs." Nadia says.

Jakob hides behind the wall next to the stairs and comes out when he hears the soldiers getting closer. He whacks one of them in the face with his gun, shoots the other in the chest, kicks the first one and shoots him as he goes tumbling down the stairs. 

Another soldier shows up behind him so he shoots at the wall, making holes. He then goes in the room and when the soldiers come back up the stairs he shoots them through the holes while he is inside the room. One of the soldiers figured it out and tried to go into the room but Jakob took their arm, stopping them from firing their gun, and crushed it in the door and then punches him through the door, knocking him out.

Another soldier comes through the other door behind him so Jakob throws a gun at him, knocking him down momentarily. Another soldier came through the door he just punched someone through. He throws him towards the other soldier on the other side of the room as Little B comes out of the bathroom and sees it all. 

The soldiers start to fire their guns but Jakob holds them down, making them shoot the floor hitting the soldier that was holding Mia down on the couch. Giving her the chance to knock him out herself. The three of them get pushed to the other side of the room and then Jakob breaks one of their knees and starts to hit the other one with his gun. He rugby tackles one of the soldiers into a wall, the other soldier tries to do the same to Jakob but he lifts the soldier up and throws him down on the floor, smashing through the flooring and landing just behind the couch.

"Do you have Little B?" Mia asks, through the whole in the ceiling/floor.

"Yeah. B!" Jakob says, running back to the bathroom to get him.

Mia tries to close the front door but there was a soldier there and he comes into the house with his gun on her. Jakob sees this and jumps through the hole in the floor to protect his sister. 

Mia uses the distraction and kicks the guy in the dick whilst holding the gun away from her so he can't shoot her. Jakob whacks the other guy and then sends the guy Mia hit through the window.

"You okay?" Jakob asks.

"Yeah." Mia says.

"Behind you!" Nadia shouts but Jakob doesn't register it until the soldier had whacked him around the face with his gun. 

Mia grabs a vase and throws it over the soldiers head and the two of them throw him out of the window like the other one.

"Are you okay?" Mia asks Jakob. 

Before he could answer little footsteps are heard as Little B comes into the room and sees all the dead/knocked out soldiers around the house.

"B!" Mia shouts, happy that he is okay. "Come, come." She says, wanting to get him out of the messy house.

The three of them run out the back door to the garden and check to make sure there are no more soldiers before they talk.

"Who the hell were those guys?" Mia asks.

"Agency." Jakob says.

"How do you know?" Mia asks.

"Nadia." Jakob tells her, pointing to his ear letting them see the comm. "Rome was a trap. Whole family's being targeted." 

"I've gotta get to Vince and the kids." Mia says, going to take Little B's hand to take him with her but Jakob stops her.

"Dom sent me to take him. Remember that place we said we'd go if the world went to hell? Dom wants the team to meet there." Jakob tells her.

"Yeah. Okay, look. Little B, you're gonna go with Uncle Jakob, okay? You do whatever he says. Yeah?" Mia tells him.

"I'm gonna get you to your dad. If that's okay with you?" Jakob says and Little B nods his head.

"Protect him with your life." Mia tells him and he nods. "I love you, Jakey." 

"I love you too, sis." He says as the two of them hug.

"Let's do it." Jakob says and the two of them run off as Mia gets into her car.

Nadia was watching the street cameras to make sure everyone left okay when she saw the car Jakob was driving and knew her husband would get a kick out of it.

"Brian! Come here for a sec!" She shouts, trying to muffle her giggles.

"What's up?" He says, coming down the stairs.

"Look." She says, pointing at the screen where he could see Little B getting into a tiny car with a 'boat' on top with Jakob.

"Holy shit." Brian chuckles, having not expected Jakob to have a car like that.

"Little B thought it was that one." Nadia says, pointing at the other car on the screen.

"So would I." Brian agrees.

That was not the car they would have expected Jakob to have.

"I can still hear you." Jakob says.

"Shit, sorry. You have a lovely car we just don't think it matches your whole vibe." Nadia says.

"It's matches my vibe perfectly." Jakob says.

"It doesn't." Both the Brian's and Nadia says.

"Whatever." He grumbles, starting the car and driving off.

Nadia disconnects the call and her and Brian giggle a little finding the size of the car compared to Jakob the funniest part of all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
52.7K 2.2K 63
Unlike her sister, Letty, Beatriz Ortiz wasn't really in the racing scene. She would go to Race Wars, she cheer on her friends and sister whenever th...
26.1K 476 13
Briah O'Conner is the younger sister of Brian O'Conner. She and Brian had went on totally different career paths. He chose to be a cop, and she chose...
604K 13.3K 100
Natalie left her twin brother behind at the age of 15 because she wanted a better life. A better life is what she got but she never expected it would...