Fernweh - Brian O'Conner

Par Izzy_Moon14

Nadia has lived a difficult life, she wonders if she'll ever find a home. Nadia escaped 'The Red Room' a Sovi... Plus

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Birth
Family Visit
Phone Call
Pt 1 of The Rescue
Pt 2 of The Rescue
BBQ
Barstow
Engagment
Natalia
Christmas
Han and Gisele
Jakob Toretto
Space
Cipher
Home Sweet Home
Abuelita
Spain
Old Friends
London
Escape Plan
Portugal
The End?

The Devil

436 10 0
Par Izzy_Moon14

Nadia's POV:

It was the middle of the night when we got a call from Letty telling us that they had an unwanted visitor. We went straight over there when she told us it was Cypher wanting to know what she wants.

We sent the kids up to Little B's room to hide with him as Letty came down the stairs with her gun in hand and the silencer on it.

The four of us stood in front of Cypher waiting for her to tell us what the hell is going on.

"What is that you want?" Letty asks.

"Speak." Dom says as Letty cocks her gun, getting annoyed at how Cypher is taking so long to answer.

"I met the devil tonight. Honestly, I always thought it was me. So that was kind of disappointing. He came to my door. He let himself in." She says, then goes into detail about what happened earlier on in the night.

She told us that she was at her building in L.A. with her team. She wasn't notified that someone got into her building until the lift doors opened and he stepped out dragging two bodies with him.

Basically, he got all of her workers to turn on her by capturing their loved ones and threatening to kill them. He did that because Cypher has none to use against her so that was his only option. Her team all turned on her, wanting to protect their loved ones, and tried to kill her because he told them to.  He only killed one person in the team because he had nothing he loved to use against him, much like Cypher.

She barely managed to escape after 'the devil' left. She had to fight off her team, luckily she had a fail safe on their guns, so that stopped them from shooting her straight away. She fought, managed to get into the lift but someone got in with her. She shot the lift out and when it plummeted to the ground he had a giant piece of metal go through his chest, killing him and she used him as a shield so it didn't happen to her. 

She got out of the lift and headed straight here because one of the main things the man mentioned was Dom and how he planned to take him down. 

"There's a war coming. Sides are being chosen. And everyone you love will be destroyed." Cypher ominously says.

The four of us go off to the side, knowing Cypher won't go anywhere. She can't because of all of her injuries but also because she has no where to go. 

"You guys need to get out of here." Dom tells me and Brian as soon as we are away from Cypher.

"What? No, you can't do this alone." Brian says, not wanting Dom to go solo again.

"You have a family now, Brian. You need to take care of those you love first and keep them safe." Dom tells him.

"He's right." I say, knowing we couldn't help. "This is a big threat to us and so it's a bigger threat to our kids. The main thing we need to do is keep them safe." I say.

"You have a kid too." Brian says to Dom.

"I have a plan for Little B." Dom says, knowing that if he is the main target than Little B is going to be as well. 

"We can take him with us." I say.

"No, it's okay. He'll stay with Mia, Vince said he'd take care of their kids while she is here, and then Jakob will come and get him in a few days, take him somewhere off the grid." Dom says, already having a failsafe plan.

"What about you two?" Letty asks.

"We could go to Spain. Stay at our villa?" I suggest.

"Yeah, it's a small island, everyone knows everyone. We have a lot of security. It should be perfect." Brian says. 

"Once we land I should be able to set up a secure line that can't be hacked so we can all remain in contact. We'll try and help as much as we can." I say, knowing Brian hates feeling useless to his family. At least this way he feels useful.

"You should warn James and Daisy. Let them know what's happening in case they become a target." Letty says.

"Yeah, I'll tell my family too. I just hope Marta isn't too worried. She hasn't had to deal with anything like this. At least I don't think." I say. 

Marta is Andy's new girlfriend. He was so worried at first because Natalia was my sister but it's not fair for him to have to put his life on pause. It's been over ten years and he deserves to be happy, I know Nat would have wanted that as well. The first time I met Marta I remember Andy being so nervous but she got along with all of us and she is great with the kids. She's now a part of the family which is a great thing but sometimes it can get a little shitty, like now.

Cypher starts to cough a little more on the sofa, catching all of our attention as we see blood come out of her mouth. 

"We should call the agency." Letty says, heading for the phone.

"We're gonna head home and pack. We'll be gone as soon as we can be." Brian says, putting his arm around my waist.

"I'll call the airport." I say because they'll need to get the plane ready.

"Yeah, let's go." Brian says.

We say goodbye to Letty and Dom, giving them hugs before going to get the kids. We tell Little B that it's okay to go back inside and we head across the street to our house.

As soon as we get in the door Brian and I start to pack up all the essentials that we'll need. It's not a long flight and the kids have a lot of things already over in the villa because of how often we are there so we really don't have to pack much.

"Mum, Dad, where are we going?" Natasha asks.

"We're going to Spain." Brian excitedly says, not wanting them to know the real reason we have to go there so suddenly. They may have grown up a lot but stuff like this can still be scary.

"Yay!" Seb shouts, loving going there.

"Alright, kids. Go pack some things that you want to bring with you." I say and they head upstairs to pack a few things.

Seb takes my hand and I help him climb up the stairs with Arlo in my arms. 

"I'll make sure they pack some proper things as well." Brian says.

"I'll do the little ones and us if you do the twins." I say, knowing I got the better end of the deal. The little ones can't argue as much as the toddlers can about what they want to bring.

"Got it." He says, rushing into their room.

An hour later, and a few phone calls to all our family members that aren't here, we are all loading our bags into the car and heading to the airport. As we drive off we see a few vans outside the Toretto house and an ambulance. We wave to Dom as we pass and speed off to the airport.

--------------------

3rd POV:

An hour later, as the sun is coming up, we are all settled into the plane and are on our way to the little island our villa is on. The kids are all asleep and Brian and Nadia are not far behind however just before they doze off they get a call from Dom on the plane phone.

"Brian? Nadia?" Dom says.

"Dom, what's going on?" Brian asks, shocked that Dom was even able to get the number.

"I called the airport and said it was an emergency so they gave me this number. Letty and I have to go to Rome, the mission the team is on is a set up. The guy who is after me has planned it all." Dom says.

"What's happening?" Nadia asks, not being able to hear Dom on the phone.

"The job in Rome is a set up."

"Gisele never went." Nadia says.

"Why?" Brian asks, wondering if she knew.

"Han said she got an emergency call and couldn't make it. That was the last I heard from them. He text me before he left wanting to know if I know anything about it." Nadia says.

"Gisele isn't there. She got an emergency call and had to leave." Brian tells Dom the info.

"Okay, that is good and bad. At least she is safe but she also could have been helpful when everything inevitably goes to shit."  Dom says, starting to get a little stressed about it all.

Nadia gestures to Brian to hold the phone out in the air so Dom can hear her.

"As soon as we get to the villa we'll set some things up and help as much as we can." Nadia says and Dom hears.

"I think we'll get there before you get to Spain. We're in this Agency jet that is going pretty fast, we're already almost there." Dom tells us. After he spoke to Little Nobody about it being a set up he was quick to set them up on the quickest mode of transport there.

"Okay, just let us know what happens." Brian says.

"Stay safe." Dom says.

"You too." Brian says as he puts the phone down.

He comes back over to the sofa and sits beside Nadia, wrapping up in the blanket and being surrounded by all his kids. 

"Do you think they'll be able to stop it?" Brian asks.

"Dom always says 'you gotta have faith', so that's what I'm doing." Nadia says, putting her head on Brian's shoulder.

"Me too." Brian says, putting his head on top of Nadia's. The two of them dozing off to sleep as chaos ensures down below.

A/N:

Ana de Armas as Marta Ramirez

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.2K 597 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
28.6K 397 15
The Daughter of Brian O'Conner . This book is follows the life of 13 year old Thalia Jayda O'Conner who is Brian's daughter from his first relationsh...
32.1K 512 13
Bailey Toretto is the youngest Toretto sibling. Bailey is two years younger than Mia, and is six years younger than her brother Dom. Bailey works at...
122K 2.2K 27
𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑�...