Their Treasure [ONGOING][UNED...

xxMarieWritesxx tarafından

Book Two of Their Innocence What happens when the guys have to deal with the loss of their girl, Aisley and L... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Welcome And Important Information!!!
One - Liam
Two - Trinette ⚠️🚨Triggering🚨⚠️
Three - James
Four - Oliver
Five - Ryan
Six - Trinette
Seven - Milo
Eight - Oliver⚠️🚨TRIGGERING🚨⚠️
Nine - Trinette
Ten - Trinette
Eleven - Ryan 🌶️
Twelve - Liam
Thirteen - Trinette
Fourteen - Milo
Fifteen - Oliver
Sixteen - James 🚨⚠️ TRIGGERING ⚠️🚨
Seventeen - Trinette
Eighteen - London
Nineteen - Liam ⚠️🚨 TRIGGERING 🚨⚠️
Twenty - James
Twenty One - Trinette
Twenty Two - Ryan
Twenty Three - Milo
Twenty Four - James
Twenty Five - Liam
Twenty Six - Trinette
Twenty Seven - Ryan
Twenty Eight - Oliver
Twenty Nine - Trinette
Thirty - Milo
Thirty One - Ginevra
Thirty Two - Trinette
Thirty Three - Trinette
Thirty Four - Trinette
Thirty Six - James
Thirty Seven - Milo
Thirty Eight - Trinette
Thirty Nine - Ryan
Forty - Trinette
Forty One - Trinette
🌶️Forty Two🌶️ - Liam
Forty Three - Milo
Forty Four - Artemis
Forty Five - Artemis
Forty Six - Artemis
Forty Seven - Artemis
Forty Eight - Artemis
⚠️🚨Forty Nine - Milo🚨⚠️
Fifty - Artemis
Fifty One - Calisto
Fifty Two - Artemis
Fifty Three - Nathaniel
Fifty Four - Artemis
🌶️Fifty Five - Liam🌶️
Fifty Six - Artemis
Fifty Seven - Nathaniel
Fifty Eight - Ginevra
Fifty Nine - Nathaniel
Sixty - Artemis

Thirty Five - Calisto

849 32 25
xxMarieWritesxx tarafından

I followed my parents home in my car, I had chosen to drive myself so I could listen to my music and call with Alyvera. We'd been dating since grade seven, she was the one who asked me out because I was too much of a wimp to ask her, and she's perfect for me. My other half. I'd been talking to her about today before I arrived, and she reassured me the best she could - we were always there for each other.

"How did it go?" She asked Through the phone when she picked up as I drove.

"Really, really great. She has put the books aside and will text me about if you can borrow them or if you can go there to read them. The house is gorgeous, and she has six dogs. Insanity. But she's lovely, she lives with five men who look after her." I smiled as I recounted them

"I'm glad, I told you she'd be nice! When can I meet her?" Alyvera asked and I hummed as I thought.

"I'll have to ask. Are you still on for tonight?" I asked, tonight I was going round to her house - her parents weren't home which was good, they are really strict on her.

"Yea of course, it'll be nice to have you here. I'm-" she smiled as she sucked in a sharp breath and I nodded, understanding her instantly.

"I'll bring the hot water and chocolate. You just stay there okay?" I told her and she thanked me, before we exchanged our stories over the past few days. Eventually I pulled into our home and headed upstairs to my room, I've already packed so just grabbed my bag before saying goodbye to my parents, brothers and my baby sister and headed out again after the obligatory safe sex and "I don't want to be a grandma yet" talk from my lesbian mamma's.

I'm not ready to be a father yet either.

Alyvera lived about a ten minute drive, but by the time I'd stopped and bought her chocolate, a new stuffed animal, a few drinks, a new heat thing and some other bits, it turned into more of a twenty minute drive.

I arrived at her bungalow and let myself in seeing as she'd given me the keys.

"Aly? I'm here" I called, before hearing her and heading to her room. She was in the bed and I sighed softly as I went to join her and give her the presents.

"You're too sweet." She mumbled as she took the stuffed animal, flowers, drinks and chocolate, before I stood up

"I'll be back in a few, okay?" I asked and she nodded as I went to the kitchen and put the stuffed animal heat pack Into the microwave and turned it on. When that was heating up, I sorted out some snacks before collecting the heat pack and then went back into her room, handing her the heat animal before turning the television on. We cuddled up under her quilt as she chose the film.

"So how did it really go today? I know I asked earlier but we are in person now" she asked curiously as she glued herself to my side, claiming I was her own hot water bottle.

"It was really good. Basilio even climbed one of the guys like he was a climbing frame. She was so nice, and so grateful. I don't know what she went through, but it was definitely something." I hummed and she looked to me

"Basilio was climbing over a stranger? That boy has known me almost his whole life and barely utters a word! What was the secret?" She asked with a growing curiosity and I smiled, Shakira my head

"No idea, but Atlas was his usual self. The others didn't really interact with her much, but I'm guessing it's because there are so many of us."

"There are definitely a lot of you. First time I met your family I didn't get to actually meet some of you either" she laughed as she snuggled further into the crook of my shoulder "why does she live with those men then?" Her eyes looked to me with curiosity and a glimpse of mischief flashed across her face

"No idea. I think they're her bodyguards? No idea though-"

"She's obviously dating them" she interrupted me and I shook my head

"No, there are like five of them. It wouldn't make sense" I discarded and she just laughed at me.

"I love your mind" she wheezed through her laughing before her laughter suddenly ceased and she doubled over. She has endometriosis, and her periods are really painful. She tells me the pain is worse than being kicked in the balls, I didn't believe her until I actually saw how badly she struggles. So now I do what I can to help her.

I got up and lifted her shirt - or my shirt - up a little and helped to massage and put pressure on her stomach in the areas she needed me to.

"Thank you, I'm sorry I'm not much fun" she apologized and I shook my head

"You are so much fun. You don't purposefully plan to be on or in pain. This is not your fault" I told her and she nodded with a groan

"You're so cheesy" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"You love cheese." I hit back and she let out a soft laugh

"Tell me more about the library" she pleaded and I nodded

"It's gorgeous, the walls are literally full of books, old and new. But mostly classics. We managed to set aside almost everything from your list, she'll send me a text with the dates you can go round and read them. They have a little reading nook on the mezzanine in the windowsill, a fireplace and some couches and armchairs in front of it." I smiled and she nodded before I continued "they have golden retrievers, I'm sure you'd love it there"

"Can we go for a drive?" She wondered and I looked to her confused

"Where? Everywhere is closed"

"No, There's a twenty-four/seven cafe and studio that opened recently, I want to check it out" she asked, I smiled with a small chuckle before agreeing once she assured me she was okay. I got up and grabbed anything I'd need from my bag as she was already slowly walking to the door with a hot water bottle and heated animal attached to her lower stomach and lower back.

Her parents believe the diagnosis, but they were of the belief that she was overplaying her symptoms. She wasn't. I've seen my girlfriend in what I would consider pretty painful situations before and act as if nothing had happened. When she dislocated her knee, when she's broken bones, she always says this is worse. Because with dislocations and broken bones, at least you know it's going to get better and people can see it when it's broken and swollen or in a cast. With this pain, she says it's worse because you know there is no end to it, and no one else can see it so they don't always believe it. You have to be 'fine' and put yourself through more pain just to keep up with everyone else.

"Are you sure it'll be okay?" I asked and she looked to me with rolling eyes as I got my shoes on before heading to the car. I opened her door for her, allowing her to get in before me.

"You worry too much. I'll be okay. And if not, I have you by my side anyway" she commented. When I got in and turned the car on, I made sure to turn the seat warmers on.

Mamá bought me this car when I passed my test, I pay as much as I can towards it each month and I'm incredibly grateful.

We drove after I'd put the address in, I let Aly play with the music until she found something she liked. Apparently this place was in the middle of nowhere, and was quite a drive.

Aly was happy to listen to the music, I gave her my hand when she wanted it and hummed along to the music. I'd never admit it to the guys on the team, but I was a true swiftie at heart.

"Fuck" I grumbled as the car bumped in the road before it started telling me off. I wasn't nearly as good at fixing cars as people would expect me to be..

"What did you do?" Aly asked and I shook my head

"Puncture, give me a second I'll pull over" I told her before finding a safe place to stop. She stayed listening to the music as I looked through Google maps. I wouldn't be able to get home, but I was fairly close to my sister's house, and either her or one of the men might be able to help. So I headed off to their house, hoping it was okay.

"I told you to get a beaten up old crapbag" my girlfriend shrugged "this car is too nice, of course it's going to break down, and you can't afford to replace it. An old crapbag would've been tougher, like a strong old person. Your new car is just a weak newborn" she laughed at me, she told me to get an old car but I preferred the new one. She teases me all the time.

"Alright, just let me get to this house and I'll be able to call a repair person or something." I mumbled, pulling up to the large house just as the car broke down completely. I slammed my forehead on the steering wheel before handing Alyvera my coat when I realised she didn't have one. We got out of the car and I walked up to the door hand in hand with her and knocked. I hoped they were still in and able to help.

It started to pour it down with rain, much to Aly's delight, as the door opened

"Jesus, fuck, uhm...are you okay Calisto?" One of the guys answered through a little bit of the door, I didn't know his name but he looked worried, anxious and completely out of sorts.

"My car broke down and I don't know how to change a tire. I managed to drive here and I was hoping you'd be able to help? Is it a bad time?" I asked, feeling guilty now.

"No, no come in. Shit you're going to get soaked... Who's she?" He asked as he looked to my girlfriend standing in the heavy rain

"Alyvera, my girlfriend. We were off to the twenty-four/seven cafe and studio." I told him and he nodded

"Bring her inside, I don't want her catching a cold or anything, I'll...give me a second" he mumbled as he opened the door wider for me and disappeared into a room.

"Aly? Come inside" I called and she just looked at me. She'd discarded my coat under the porch so it was dry, and was now just in the rain in her shirt and heated animal. We headed inside and James led us to the kitchen and sat us down

"I'll be back in a moment, I'll just let the guys know you're here" he mumbled, going off again.

---
Posted: 26.02.24

General thoughts?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.9K 47 51
Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month has passed since the night. One month ha...
3.8M 122K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...
111 11 9
Tullio Van Doren has been through a lot of shit in his short life, He has killed, Been kidnapped and made a lot of enemies along the way. Now, four m...
2.6K 358 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...