Insane lover

By jeonbubly

its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
I need your Opinion please !

38

242 29 0
By jeonbubly

Jungkook enter inside Yn's room and saw she is sleeping peacefully on her brother's arm . she is looking like a lost puppy in his embrace and she is looking super pale . her nose is red . her lips is dry . Jungkook walk near her and Ivan notice him . Ivan deadly glared at him and softly hand her to him before leaving not  forgot to glared at Jungkook .

Jungkook hold her and and sit besides her . she hug him more tightly finding warm in his arm . she is seeking warm and safe there . in his arm . Now she is looking like a cute little princess , who is hugging her favorite teddy . now she is shinning in his arms .

Jungkook crass her hair and start to plant soft little kiss on her forehead , cheek , nose  , chin and lips . she buried her face more in his arms hiding her face from him . Jungkook then slowly whisper near her ear 

Jungkook : Princess wake up . I am here . I will take you in my empire . wake up .

he whisper in a slow and cold voice . and Yn start to move uncomfortably in his arms and finally open her eyes to get locked with his cold one . her eyes is wet . when his cold eyes look at her ocean eyes an instant shiver run down in her whole body . they just stare eachother . trying to read eachother emotion and mind . 

Jungkook :Princess . how are you feeling now ? 

Yn : Uhh Umm .. good . 

she look down on his embrace shyly . somehow he is giving her safe feeling . she is feeling safe in his arms . she is comfortable and without her knowing she snuggled more in his embrace . 

Jungkook lift her up from bed and she wrapped her legs around his torso and hand around his neck . he carry her out in the living room when they saw Mr. park coming inside and Ivan sitting on the living room . 

Ivan : where you are taking her ? 

Mr. park : Jungkook leave her today here . let her take some rest here for some days . 

Jungkook : I am not going to leave her here . she is comfortable in our house not yours . 

Mr. park : JUNGKOOK !! JUST HEAR ME ONCE . 

Jungkook : my bad father in law but you got a brat and jerk son in law who will never listen to yours . 

Jungkook walk away leaving a fuming Mr. park and shouting Ivan behind . 

she raise her head from his neck to see so many cars is parking infront of park mansion and a lot of body guard is standing with the car . when they see them they all bowed together and shoot on the air causing her to flinch and Jungkook hold her tight and drew circle on her back . 

Yn : why they are shooting ? 

she ask Jungkook in her weak voice and Jungkook reply 

Jungkook : they are telling that they were worried about you and now they are happy that you are well and fit . 

Yn just look at Jungkook with a dumb face . what's kind of care is this ?

Jungkook go near car and that's when she notice two figure there . they hurriedly come to her . 

Jimin : are you okay my sis ?? I was so worried . 

he ask her and placed a kiss on her cheek . Yn smile cheekily and patted on his hair . 

Yn : I am ok . oppa . 

Taehyung come towards her and give her all the chocolate box he brought for her and as they excepted her beautiful ocean eyes sparkle seeing the chocolate . Taehyung hesitantly go near her and placed a kiss on her forehead which make her eyes widen and Jimin cough while Jungkook frown at his behavior . he glared at him and about to place her inside the car when Yn kiss on taehyung cheek which make him blush .

Jungkook placed her in the car and close the door . he look at taehyung and glared .

Jungkook : I think you are not fool to make this kind of mistake . 

he also seat on his place and start to drive off while Jimin , Taehyung and all other bodyguard followed them . 

---------------------------------------------

Its been a week and Yn is normal .

 is she ? 

Jungkook is gotten busy with his work but never forgot to kiss and sleep with Yn . he come in very late night and see Yn is asleep and he also leave in early morning when Yn is still in sleep . 

right now Yn is chilling on the living room eating snacks and watching drama when she feel some one present in the room . she look besides her to see Jungkook is sitting besides her . gazing her intensely . 

Yn : what happened ?? and what a pleasure to see you again after so many days . 

Jungkook : don't tell me you miss me . 

he state with a smirk but soon she wipe of his smirk . 

Yn : I should rather miss The white dog than you . 

Jungkook : ugh ! ok I will see you later . but now you have to get ready as today there's have a party and we need to go there . 

Yn : but-

Jungkook : ms clara will come with your dress in some min . get ready fast we don't have much time as its already afternoon and we need to drive there . its far from city . so be fast . 

he tell and left . 

Yn : from when he start to explain so many things ? 

she think to herself and soon ms clara come with her dress with a smile .

Ms. clara : hey ! how are you dear ? I miss you . 

Yn : I am fine . wbu ? 

Ms. clara :I am a little sick but its ok . 

Yn : Oh my then you should take some rest . 

Ms. clara : yes I will . after ready you . 

Yn : No . you don't have to . I will ready by my self go and take rest . 

she take the dress and guide her towards exit and bide farewell .she go towards their bedroom for becaming ready for the party .

she apply some light make up and a pink lipgloss . she check her in the mirror and wink at her reflection . she slip on the dress . this dress is light blur color . its a bit reveling from the upper side but its hug her every curve well . 

the dress 

she come to the parking lot where Jungkook is waitting for her .Jungkook look at her for some time and move closer to her .

Jungkook : like goddess . 

Yn : Huh ? 

Jungkook : Just like my Queen . so beautiful yet so innocent . and its make me want to ruin you innocence so badly .

Yn : aren't we running late now Hubby ? 

Jungkook : No . My Lady . if you want we can still ditch the party and fuck you here right now right here .

Yn : Thanks but no . lets Just go . 

she sat on the car and with a light dark chuckle he also sat besides her and start to drove off . he glances at her and that's when he notice her tattoo . its shinning like there is no tomorrow . a smirk curved in his lips as he again focused on the road . 

Yn : why smirking ? 

Jungkook : coz you are mine . and who colored the rose as blue ? 

Yn : well I did it . coz I know its a blue rose . 

Jungkook : But I drew it as black . 

Yn : so what ? its my body I can do whatever I wanted to do with it . its none of your business . 

Jungkook : No princess . that body is mine and mine only and its also written in your body . That's its only belong to Jeon . Jeon Jungkook . 

soon they arrived and the party start . its really a huge party . everyone is present there from mafia gang .Jungkook talk with some of his partners . they also meet Taehyung and Jimin and as always Taehyung brought a chocolate box for Yn and win a peck . and the next moment Jimin also brought her a lot of ice cream and win twice kiss . 

right now everyone is enjoying on there own while Jungkook and they are sitting on a VIP section making a deal . Yn is feeling hella bored there so she quitely left the room . 

after half hour they finally make the deal and when they turned towards her its empty . 

Jungkook : where is she ?

Jimin : she is there a while ago . 

Taehyung : maybe she go out . 

Jungkook : fuck . find her as soon as possible and tell all the Guard to be alert . 

they all run out from the room . Jimin go towards Guard while Taehyung go towards the washroom to see if she was there . while Jungkook start to search the hall . after 10 min they all again gathered but no one find her . they all are getting worried . suddenly Jungkook frowned 

Jungkook : did you guys cheeked on the forth floor ? 

Jimin : No . shit 

Taehyung : its a abandon basement . 

Jungkook : that's why we have to cheeked there fast . 

he run towards the forth floor while the boy stand there like a dumb but after some they also run behind him  

Jungkook open the door of the basement and what he saw was really unbelieve able . Yn's blue dress tuned red bcoz of blood . some dead bodies is lying here and there . each on of them have deep stab on there body . Yn sitting near a dead body crying and trembling . she is hugging herself . her hand is whole bloody . some droplets of blood are also in her face . in her hand there's have the knife from which the blood is still dripping . 

she slowly stand up . still crying and mumbling some word like 'why ' and 'please ' .

Jungkook : Yn ?

 Jungkook call her and with a jerked she look at him . her teary eyes meet with his cold and confused eyes . her tears is falling like mountain . she was about to tell something . but she stop and start to laugh and walk near him with weak step . she go near him . face is blank and scary and emotion less smile is plastered on her lips . but her eyes is holding pain . so much pain and hurt . 

Jungkook : what happened Yn ? 

Yn : Oh My Hubby . you are looking so damn sexy . and you will also look so good with blood . 

she placed the knife on his chest and hold the handle tightly . 

Yn : Imagine . how you will look blood dripping from your chest and I am sucking the blood off .so hot right ?

she was about to stab him on the chest but he is fast enough to hold her hand and throw the knife away . then she fall unconscious before mumbling that 

Yn : believe me the pain is so much . I can't take it . I can't . 

to be continued . . . 

hey ! how you all are ?? hope you all are fine and happy . :)

and a really pretty request to you all pretty lovelies ,please vote and comment . its really make me so damn much happy when I see you guys comments .

thank you all for the support and love you guys show me .specially my bubs . she really help me and inspire me a lot . 

and a last request DON'T BE A SILENT READERS . !!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
88.2K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
365K 18.4K 23
Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, would you fuck, marry, or kill...Somin, Dan...
218K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...