20

Yn : you ? 

Jungkook : Yes babe . its me . what you think ? Your Arash ? 

Yn : Jungkook . * warning tone * 

he grab her neck and take her closer to him . his breath fanning on her lips . he look at her lips and then in her eyes .

Jungkook : what ? * deep voice * 

he talk in a deep voice . a shiver ran on her body . his body's warmth making her more tensed . 

Yn : nothing . let me go . 

she start to wiggle on his laps . he shut his eyes and hold her on her place . 

Jungkook : No .

Yn smirk . and start to move more . 

Jungkook : Don't . ( he said in a warning tone ) you will regret . 

Yn : * innocent * what ? I am making myself comfortable . * innocent fake smile * 

Jungkook : lil whore . * he smirk * 

Yn : thanks for your compliment . by the way when I should go on Uni ? 

Jungkook : never . 

Yn : WHAT ?!!?? 

she nearly jumped from his lap and stand infront of him . he also expecting the same reaction from her . 

Yn : what the hell are you talking about ? 

Jungkook : You hear me right ? you will have online class . 

Yn : I don't give a fuck to my class . what about my friend ?

Jungkook : I wonder why people go to uni ? for class or friend ?

Yn : Friend of course . I am going to Uni from tomorrow . 

Jungkook : don't make me repeat myself princess . 

he said comfortably lean on the couch with manspread . she look at him with fire . she knows which word slip his mouth no one can change it .

Yn : Fuck you Jeon Jungkook . 

she said before leaving with full anger . he smirk and look at her fading figure . 

Jungkook : Fire is cool than her . 

Yn Just now come out of the shower . she start to dry her wet hair with a towel . another towel is wrapped around her body . she is looking at the mirror . but soon a click can hear and she frozed . her world stop . soon a half naked Jungkook showed up . he is wearing a grey sweatpants .she see him through the mirror . a smirk placed on his handsome face . in a sec  he is standing right behind her . without her know she gulped her heart start to beat crazily . 

Jungkook : beautiful . 

he whisper and start to kiss her shoulder . he wrapped his hand around her waist . he start to travel his kiss upper on her neck .he start to suck and bite in her milky skin . making it reddish . she hold his hand and dig her neck there . he bite her more roughly than he was . she hissed and arched her back . resting her head on his naked shoulder . soon she start to leave whimper when he became more and more rough . 

Yn : ahh s-stop it . you freak .

Jungkook turned her to face him and start kissing her cleavage . 

Yn : J-jungkook stop it . 

she manage to speak between her heavy breath . instead of leaving her he push her on bed along with himself . she start to panic . 

Yn : J-jungkook stop . 

she start to wiggle . he press her lower body on her and she stop wiggling . she frozed on her place . her eyes wide . she look down only to see there pressed body . Jungkook raise his head and look at her breathing heavily . 

Jungkook : Look what you created . Its your fault . 

Yn : How ? 

Jungkook : who tell you to wear this ? only I am knowing how much I am resisting myself from taking off that towel from your body . 

Yn : pervert . move . 

she pushed her aside and go toward closet . after some time she come out and layed besides him on the bed . back facing him . he off the lights and wrapped his hand around her waist . she didn't protest coz its his addiction . if she also refuse he don't give a shit . in the speed of light he turned her around facing her and put his head on the crook of her neck . 

Jungkook : Good night My Lady ! 

soon sleep start to consume her and she fell asleep. 

in the morning she wake up in  empty bed . she fresh herself and go downstrais and to the dinning area . some voice coming from the dinning area . she walk towards it . and maid bow towards her and wish . she also wish back to them with a smile . 

she enter and see Jungkook , Jimin , Taehyung is eating . she stop in the door way . no one notice her . suddenly Jimin choke on his food and start coughing . she run towards him and give him a glass of water and start rubbing his back . he gulped the water and clamed down . he look at her and smiled which she return gladly . on the corner of their eyes they can feel someone glaring at them . but both of them ignore it . she seat besides him . 

Yn : good morning oppa's . 

Jimin : thank you and good morning . 

Taehyung : hmm . you too . 

well this taehyung didn't go along with her . 

Yn : you are welcome . ( she start to eat ) 

Jimin : how is your wound ? 

Yn : Its fully ok .

she pull her dress down and show her fresh milky shoulder to Jimin . Jimin touch it with hands and Jungkook slam his hand on the table . she flinch while a low growl left taehyung mouth . Jimin give no shit and rub her shoulder then again go back to his food . 

Jungkook glared at him deadly . 

Jungkook : we are going on a mission for ten days . don't go out from this mansion . 

Jimin : Its on busan .

Yn : what ?? I want to go too . 

Jungkook : No . 

Yn : yes . 

jungkook : I say - 

Yn : yes . 

Jungkook : YN 

Yn : make me . 

Jungkook : I will fuck you hard if you go there . 

the poor boys choke on their food . she stand on her ground . 

Yn : * smirk * control less dick ? 

to be continued .....................

plz vote comment and follow . 

love you all ...