21

she stomp her feet out of the dinning area after pissing Jungkook . Now she have to plan how she can go with Jungkook . she new welly that Jungkook will never take her willingly if she didn't trick on him . a plan popped in her head and she smirk . 

 Yn :Just wait and watch Jungkook .

 she is walking while thinking . don't even see when she come infront of the main door . a guard stop her . she come out of her through and look at the guard with a confusion look .

guard : Mam where are you going ? you are not allowed to go out . 

Yn : huh ? 

Guard : yes boss tell us . you are not allowed to go out . 

Yn : did I say I was going out ? 

Gaurd : you are about to cross the main door mam . and boss say its forbidden for you . 

Yn : fuck you and your boss . * she angrily said and left *

right now Jungkook is packing his stuff for the mission and Yn is sitting on the bed with a cute pout . she is thinking some thing deeply . 

Yn : umm Jung- 

Jungkook : No * cold * 

Yn : listen first . 

Jungkook : what ? 

Yn : Nothing you jerk , asshole . 

she tell it and lay down on the bed with full anger . she is looking way so cute . he blankly look at her and again focus on his work . and then lay down wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her closer to him and sniff her smell .  

Jungkook : have a good sleep my angry wifey !!

In morning 

 Jimin and Taehyung is standing in the living room while Jungkook giving guard instruction . soon Yn come out . and stand in a corner . she look at jungkook . Jungkook also look at her and signal her to come near him . she walked and stand infront of him . in a little distance . he grab her neck and pull her closer . 

Yn : wha- 

before she can even tell anything he smash his lips on her . instantly the guard were standing there turned around back facing them . there boot made a loud noise in which she flinch but Jungkook hold her tightly kissing her roughly . well he is a rough man . he doesn't know what soft is . 

Jimin and taehyung also look at their way and look at other side . 

Jimin : ahh . Just seeing it I am getting hard . 

taehyung : why ? you don't fuck your whore last night ? 

Jimin : of course I did . I want it again . 

Taehyung : control less dick . feel suffcoted  in pant but not in mouth .

Jimin : bitch . Its my dick . I will decide what I will do with my dick and where should I put it . care about your dick . not mine .

Taehyung : what the fuck ? 

Jimin : this is the fuck . 

while Jungkook is busy in kissing her . till now she never kiss him back . not even now . she is getting out of breath and push him . 

Yn : the fuck !! are you crazy ?? 

Jungkook again take her closer to him pressing his body on her . he bite on her neck she hissed and he insert his two long finger in her mouth .she gag and got scared . the confidence Yn gone and the scary one come out . 

Jungkook : park Yn . Don't you dare again raise your voice at me . next time It won't be my finger but my dick . have you understand ? 

she deadly glared at him still and he drag his finger more deeper almost choking her .

Jungkook : have you understand my little angry princess ?? 

he asked anger in his voice . her eyes filled with tears . no one behave like this with her ill now . he will surely make her life a living hell . she slowly nod . scared f him .

Jungkook : words princess . 

Yn : yes . 

he take out his finger and played a kiss on her forhead .

Jungkook : don't go out .

he look at her for last time and walk out . the badass Yn is back so as soon as he walk out she run towards the back door . 

Jungkook come out from the car and stand infront of his jet . Jimin and taehyung also come out . Jungkook take out a cigarette and start to smoke . 

Jungkook : is it ready ? hurry up . we have to be first . 

Jungkook ask Jimin . Jimin look at him and nod 

Jimin : are you ready ? 

Jungkook : hmm . lets go . 

they walk towards the jet . Jungkook start to climb the  stairs . he was about to enter

Yn : wait for me . my dear husband !!

 he was shocked to hear her voice . he turn his whole body towards her .  .  

there his queen is sitting on the top of the car . her leg is dangling in the air . she  wave at him before passing a smirk towards him . he start to walk towards her pushing Jimin and Taehyung . they are also too stunned to see her . and stop once he is right infront of her . 

Jungkook : what the fuck ! how you come here ?

Yn :  I step out of the house under your nose . I come with you . sleeping in the back seat .* she smirk * 

Jungkook : very wrong move Yn . you will regret soon . 

Yn : I don't want to stay at your home . its just feel shit . then let me go to Ivan or dad . I don't want to rotten in your home .

Yn : and also where your god damn security ? * she smirk * 

Jungkook : Its our home . 

Yn : whatever . let me join or let me go to my dad . 

Jungkook go towards her and throw her in his shoulder like a towel . she start panic and feeling embarrassed . 

Yn : what are you doing ?everyone is watching . let me go .

Jungkook : Let them show how you fucked up your own life .

he start to walk in the jet . 

Jungkook : you are gonna regretting very badly while I will entertain myself by you . and you remember what I said ? 
                                                     I will fuck you if you go there . !! 

To be continued ......

plz vote , comment , and follow .. 

love you all ...