22

in Jet . 

Jimin and taehyung is playing video game while Yn sitting on her seat looking outside of the window . Jungkook is sitting besides her admiring her . she look at him and he took her in his lap . 

Yn : what the fuck ??!!? 

Jungkook : these days you curse so much . 

Yn : so what your fucking problem . let me go . 

Jungkook : why let you go ? what's problem ?

Yn : i don't want to seat here . let me go . 

Jungkook : Then ride . 

he whisper in a raspy voice . she pushed him and seat on the opposite  and far from him . he look at her and she show him her middle finger . he smirk and lean on his seat before closing his eyes . 

they land on the busan a hour ago . and they are heading towards their destination . Yn is sleeping besides Jungkook while he is driving the car . and behind them Jimin and Taehyung .  they come infront of a old mansion and stop . Yn wake up and rubbed her eyes . 

Yn : have we reach ? 

Jungkook : hmm .

they come out from the car and stand 

Jimin : ahh so tried . a long journey . 

Taehyung : you are giving vibe like you are the one who drive the car and jet too . 

Jimin : shut up bitch 

Yn : me too so trie- .

 her word stop once she look at the mansion . her jaw drop . everyone look at her with confused while her face is like she just now saw the ghost NUN . 

Jimin : what h-

Yn : where are we ? 

Jungkook : we are gonna live here .  

Yn : what ?? aren't we supposed to go on a hotel ? 

Taehyung : Its Jungkook's grandpa's house so why we going to live on hotel ? 

Yn : Its looking like a hunting house !! so Jungkook . yeah bye bye . 

saying this she was about to hold the car handle when Jungkook lift her up carring her in bridal style . 

Jungkook : I am gonna hunt you here . 

they start to walk inside the mansion while Yn just shout . 

Yn : no I wanna go back . I don't want to live here .

Jungkook : told you . now see how you fucked your own life . 

Jimin : But bro its really scary !! 

tae : you will get so many whore around . 

Jimin : then I am ok . 

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Yn just look at him with pure disbeleife . 

Jungkook : No fucking shit in my property Jimin . and moreover not with maids .

saying this to jimin Jungkook take her in their bedroom . 

the mansion