23

Yn enter inside their room and see Jungkook is working on the laptop . she look at him for sometime and then climb up the bed before lying under the duvet . soon she felt two strong arm wrapped around her waist from back . the lights also gone off . 

Yn : Aren't you are working ? 

Jungkook : But I am feeling horny . 

her eyes wide . she hurriedly turned towards him and push him only to get more crash in his toned chest . 

Jungkook : don't move if you don't want to get fuck by me now . 

she frozed and didn't move an inch . no matter how badass and bitch she is , she always a scary cat under or infront him . if she ever afraid of anyone deadly and that is Jeon Jungkook . 

Jungkook slowly brought his lips closer to her . and whisper seductively 

Jungkook : you are looking more hot in my hoodie . 

he said while travelling his hand in her body and stop between in her leg . her eyes wide , her words got stuck in her throat . she is now really regretting coming here .slowly he hover above her and reality hit her . she start to wiggle . he forcefully make him settled between her leg . 

Yn : Jungk-

he shushed her putting his index finger on her lips . 

Jungkook : we don't have our first night . so why not now ? lets have it .and also I am your husband I have every right to do the things I want to do with you . 

he speak from the crook of her neck . some moment later he didn't hear any kind of sound from her . he look at her and she is asleep  . he darkly chuckle . 

Jungkook : why every time you do this ? you always create problem but never ever solve it . you are so bad bitch Jeon Yn .

he also fell sleep hugging her closer . 

in morning . 

they are walking on the empty road . everyone is watching them with fear . they can't even raise their head up . Jungkook , Yn is walking at the front and behind them is Taehyung and Jimin with a lot of body guard . Yn is enjoying the city view but also felt bad for those people . suddenly a shop caught her eyes . its have written on it   " Home made chocolate " . jungkook look at her and see she is looking at the shop . she stop walking and everyone frown . 

Jungkook : what now ? 

Yn : I want to go there . 

she point at the shop . Jungkook look at her with a annoyed expression . and tell her 

Jungkook : not now . I am here for work not to buy you chocolate .

Yn : please !!!! 

Jungkook : Yn don't annoyed me . 

Yn : then Just lend me some money . I forgot my card in home .

Jungkook : No . 

Yn : Yo-

Jimin : here . 

Jimin hand her a bag full with chocolate and glare at Jungkook . which Jungkook also return . 

Yn : Ahhh . thank you so much oppa . 

she said and hug jimin . he also hug back . 

Taehyung : let's go . we are running late .

they start walking and Yn start to jump in the road like a child in happiness after getting her chocolate . 

Taehyung : what's the problem if you Just buy her some chocolate ? you can't afford it ? 

Jimin : she tell you to lend her but you also refuse . are you really the mafia king Jeon Jungkook who cant even brought his wife some chocolate .  

Jimin  said in a sassy voice . 

Jungkook : and that's why you go in the shop jumping like a zombie and come back with chocolate . right ? bcoz I can't afford to buy chocolate for my wife ?

he ask him with a dead glare while he gulp and look down and keep walking . a pop can hear in Jimin phn . he take it out and he saw Jungkook send him money but 3x than the chocolate afford . 

Jimin : thanks Jungkook that you send me before i tell you to .

Taehyung rolled his eyes at them and start walking fast . behind Yn . suddenly a loud thumb can heared . Jungkook and Jimin look behind to see Yn sitting on the ground while taehyung kneel infront of her . some blood start to come out from her left knees . 

Taehyung : how you fall ? 

Yn : by that stone . 

taehyung : is it hurting ? 

Yn : No . 

Taehyung : aishh this gir-

Jungkook : WHO TELL YOU TO RUN IN THE ROAD HUH ? 

he yell at her . and her eyes became teary . he kneel infront of her and touch her knees . she didn't said anything and just stare at him . 

Jimin : you should go back home Yn . 

Jungkook : Taehyung take her home . I will be back in one hour . 

taehyung lift her up in his arm in bridal style . one hand on her back and another one under her thigh . his hand touching not fall on her bare milky thigh . she wore a black short skirt with a white shirt of Jimin as Jungkook shirt became so big on her . he clench his jaw seeing that and walk off . Taehyung also start to walk towards the mansion . 

Jungkook : you have to pay for it Yn . 

taehyung is walking towards the mansion with her in his embrace when she tell him 

Yn : oppa let's go on this park . 

she said to him pointing at the nearest small park . he look at her but didn't said anything . he took her to the park and make her sit on the bench . she hissed  little when her knees got connect with the cold bench . Taehyung look here and there and notice something . 

Taehyung : stay here . don't move . I will be back in a min . 

he go away and come back after some min . he hand her a ice cream and her word spark with joy . she was about to jump . 

Taehyung : don't jump you will again fall . 

Yn : so much thank you oppa !!!!

she start to eat . Taehyung also start to eat his ice cream . he finish his eyes cream and take out a bandage from her pocket before placing it to her knees . that's when she notice a small cut on his neck . she was about to touch it when 

Jungkook : what are you doing wifey ? * deep voice *

to be continued ..........

plz vote , comment and follow ...

love you all ...