54

in the next morning Yn wake up from the sleep and look besides her but found its empty . her eyes wide and she look at the clock . its 7 in the morning 

Yn : don't tell me he didn't come home yesterday night . 

she was about to get up when the bathroom door got open and a half naked Jungkook come out. she look at him and find him already looking at her . water is dripping from his hair . he look at her and smirk when he notice her dazed off situation . he take some water from his hard abs and throw it on her face !

she closed her eyes and a low sigh can be heard and soon she look at him with a super annoyed look and about to shout but stop and stand up on the bed . 

Yn : Jungkook ah . 

she goes near him and wrapped her hands around his neck and he already got to understand that she will ask for something in which he will a sharp no . 

Jungkook : NO . 

Yn : first listen  toh

Jungkook :still it's a no . 

Yn push him on the bed and he lie down there while looking at her who is standing on the bed wearing his hoodie only 

Yn : idc I will go to uni today . I don't give a fuck to your NO . Mr. Jeon Jungkook . 

Jungkook : Yn . we have party tomorrow . you have to get prepared . its really so important for me . so don't try to make me angry . 

Yn : I want to go to Uni . I miss it . I didn't got there for a long time . the boys are also going today . I want to go there why don't you understand me ?? you make me a damn hostage of your this ass mansion . I just miss my old self .fuck !

Jungkook look at her with his cold look and pull her over him . she fall on top of him and look at his eyes . but before she can even look at his eyes he flip her and pinned her under him . 

Jungkook : what did you say ?? I make you hostage of mine house ??

he spoke in his scary voice and this is the one thing which scared her the shit out . he goes near her ear and speak in cold and scary tone 

Jungkook : do you even know what called hostage ?? if I make you hostage then you will never able to go on a vacation never able to come in the bike with you friends .

he bite hrashly on her neck and look at her eyes which was close due to his scary voice . she slowly opened her eyes and look at his brown orb 

Yn : m-move . I have to get ready I am running late . 

Jungkook : yeah sure 

and he kiss her hungrily . she hold her chest and push him but its never works and he devour her more hungrily . he thrust his tongue inside of her mouth tasting every inch of her lips and when he is satisfied he leave herlips and whisper in her ear 

Jungkook : be careful someone might kidnapped you . 

Yn : * scoff * who have the dear hahaha. I am jeon Yn . the wife of Jeon Jungkook no one have the dare . 

Jungkook amusedly look at her and softly kiss on her forehead by which her tummy flip and heart flattered . Jungkook got up from her and said 

Jungkook : be ready I will drop you in Uni . 

Yn : no no its ok so sweet of you . I will go there ridding bike . 

she tell it and run towards  the bathroom so he can't able to say anything more to her. 

 she come out from the bathroom and get ready for going to Uni . she apply a light make up with a pink lipgloss . she wear this dress 

 she wear this dress