28

He take her to their room and tugged her body under the duvet . she can hardly open her eyes . she look at him when he peck on her forehead . 

Jungkook : sleep tight wifey . 

its the last thig she hear before she fall on a deep slumber . 

In the next morning . 

she wake up and Jungkook is not here . she fresh up and about to go downstairs when jerrif come infront of her and bowed 90 degree . 

Jerrif : mam . boss tell me to take you in boss office . 

he tell looking at the floor . 

Yn : why so sudden ? 

jerrif : I don't know mam . 

Yn : its Yn . 

Jerrif : mam plz be fast or else boss will get angry . 

Yn : ok then jerry . wait 10 min . 

she again enter in their bedroom . she grab a dress its a normal yet cute dress .  she apply some light make up and drag her feet to the parking lot where that jerry must waiting for her . 

the dress 

Yn : Let's go

Yn : Let's go . 

Jerrif : mam you tell you will take 10 min but you take 11 min and 28 sec . 

Yn : * disbelief * so ? 

Jerrif : umm nothing . plz . 

he open the door for her she enter the car and he start to drive the car while she just look at him and think 

Is he for real ? he is like a robot . so cold and scary ! Yn think . 

after some time they reach on the office . every employee bow towards them .they walk towards Jungkook office and when they reach Jerrif stop walking and stand there like a statue . 

Yn : what happen ? 

Jerrif : mam please enter . I will wait for boss order . 

Yn : you don't want to go inside ? 

Jerrif : No . 

Yn : ok . 

she tell and walk infront of the door and hold the handle of the door . 

Jerrif : mam please knoc- 

but she already enter without knocking . 

his pov . 

I am puffing on my cigarette and thinking some wild imagination about her when someone enter inside the room without knocking . I am back facing the man but it didn't take me a sec to know who it is . 

its her . her smell filled the room . she just smell like chocolate . she didn't talk . probably waiting for me to turn and talk . but am I ? 

Yn : Uhmm 

she cleared her throat . ahhhh my kitten . I turned towards her . she wore a pencil colour cute dress but still she looking so damn hot in this cute dress . her dress is short which make her milky leg showed . I smirk when I noticed she start to feel nervous . 

end of the pov . 

Jungkook : come here . 

he gesture her to come near .but she stay still on her place . Jungkook raised her eyes brow . its clear that she is a lil scared by him for those accident . 

Jungkook : don't make me angry and  come here . 

he tell it a little loud . she flinch and go towards him . she stand a little away from him as he is sitting on the chair . he hold her and made her stand on between his legs . 

Yn : Jungko-

he grab her from waist and make her sit on the desk infront of him . he stand up and this time he settled himself between her leg . 

Yn : w-why you call me here ? 

Jungkook : to fuck you . make you scream so the whole city can hear your scream and know whom you belong to . 

she became red under him . her hand start to became sweaty . 

Yn : oh my !! you are so perv-

before she can even finish her word Jungkook smash his lips on her . he start to kiss her roughly and devouring her lips like a lion straved for one week and finally get his favorite meal . he fasten his speed making her lips swollen . she can't breath while if he leave her lips he can't breath .

he don't want to leave her now . he wide open her mouth for him and with a hrash thrust he enter inside oh her mouth . he start to explore every corner of her mouth .her hand is tightly fist on his coat . 

his hand start to travel on her body from neck to legs .  he start to rub her thigh making her feeling something wired . she want to push him but again don't want to . she want to collapsed her legs together but can't able to . Jungkook slowly take his hand closer to her private area . but then 

knock knock . 

soon a lady come inside and 

Yn : you ?????

sorry for the short chapter 

to be continued ...

plz vote comment and follow ...

love you all ...