15

She come out from the bathroom after a long shower . wearing a silk white rob . she stand infront of the mirror . thats when a maid knock on her door .

Maid : Maam there's someone who is looking for you . 

 she frown and tell the maid to go away she is coming  . she grab her pajama and wear it before going down . and she notice a boy sitting on couch head low . its didn't take her long time to realize who it is . she go near him and seat besides him . 

Yn : what happen Arash ? 

arash look at her . his face showing nervousness he look at her and she smile . 

Arash : Go and get ready . I will take you some where . 

Yn sigh and speak 

Yn : You know I can't . Jungkook man is surrounding this place . he still doubting I will run way . 

mrs park : Arash !!!!!! Long time no see . how are you ? ( mrs park hug arash with so much mother love ) 

Arash : I am good aunt . how are you ? ( ha said hugging back ) 

Mrs park : I am good too .

Arash : Umm aunt can i take Yn with me . i promise i will again drove her here . ( Mrs park look at arash and then Yn . she hesitant at first but nod . ) 

Mrs park : I ll handle your uncle just take her in that way that guard can't see her .

Arash : Thank a lot aunt . GO!!!!! get ready !!! ( he tell it to Yn and Yn run )

after sometime Yn come out wearing a dress 

The dress 

Arash take her hand and take her in the car

Arash take her hand and take her in the car . he tell her to head down in the car so the guard can't see her through the window . and thats like they come out of the mansion . they drive for sometime . 

Yn : where we are going ? 

Arash : surprise !!!! 

Yn : Tell na ..... plz * whine * 

Arash stop the car 

Arash :we are here .

she look out side only to meet with dark . the only light is moonlight . they come out from the car . Arash hold her hand and start walking further . 

Yn : Its so dark here . let me on light . 

she was about to on light when some light flash on her face she look front only to see so many firefly . the place is full with firefly and trees .