8

Yn : First Arash . we need to go to nurse room . 

Arash : Y-yeah . * Arash come towards her and slowy hold the zipper . he looked down only to see her bare back . he gulped hard and start to pull the zip front . his hand touch her bare back . an electricity run on his body . he start to sweat . he complete his task and back away . Yn truned towards her . she looked at him with concerned . 

Yn : i really hurt you so badly . * look at his eyes * 

Arash : A-ah no .I-its okay . 

* yn truned towards mirror and smiled . * 

Yn : you really have a great choice . * she tell it while looking at him . she take step towards him and softly peack on his check . which make situation most worst for him . * why are you sweating a lot ? are you okay ? * she asked her while touching his hand , forhead and neckside . 

Arash : I -i-am o-okay . its just so hot here  . lets go . * yn nod and pack her cloth before leaving with Arash . 

By the way the dress 

They come in the nurse room . they saw Nina and sara there laying on bed . they look at her and start to shiver . Yn rolled her eyes at them and make Arash to sit on tool as the bed is booked by rubbish .Yn look here and there . she didnt see the nurse anywhere so she start to treat Arash  . Arash face is just on her chest . he is controlling himself from attacking at her . god knows well how he control himself . yn finish treating him . and put the first aid kit box to its place . they r about to go when they heared sara's whisper to nina 

Sara : I always like Arash oppa so much . but bcoz of her i never cant get close to him . that bi -* before she can complete Yn truned towards them and raised her both hand towards them while walking towards them . Arash sigh and about to hold her hand which landed on her waist .he gulp and take her in his arm bridal style .

Yn : leave me . let me give them another lesson .

Arash : no need lets go .* Arash take her out side of the campus and he look at her face who looked so tried after beating and everything . he continue walking and ask her . 

arash : why are u in bad mood today ? Did jungkook did anything to you . 

Yn : Arash I am feeling so sleepy . *sleepy voice * 

Arash : why last night you didn't sleep ? 

Yn : .......................

After some time he didn't get any respons so he look at her only for seeing that she is sleeping peacefully buried her face on her best friend chest .  he come out from the campus and tell his gurd to bring their bag and stuff . after some time the gurd come and they drove off to Arash mansion where Yn is still sleeping peacefully on his chest .

at evening 

yn slowly walked up from her sleep . she open her eyes only to see a pair of eyes are seeing her with so much love .