42

They come from the party and Yn is way too much tried and exhausted . her leg is paining but she have a great time . [ you all know why . right ?? hehe ]

she take a quick shower and sat on the bed . she is feeling sleepy . she was about to go under the duvet when she remember what happened in the balcony and she became red . but soon a sigh left her lips . 

Yn : didn't he want more ? 

she is talking with herself . when the door got open and a half naked Jungkook enter the room . he is only wearing a towel which is hanging dangerously low . water dripping from his wet hair . water drops start to fall on his neck and then slowly down to chest . then in his hard abs . then it slowly disappear under the hold of towel . till now Yn's eyes follow those water droplets and when they vanish a sound left her mouth and that is * tsk * 

soon she look at his face to see his smirking face . her face became red out of embarrassment .she look at her lap and he start to come closer . he was about to get a hold of her when a knock can hear in the door . 

Maid : someone wants to meet you boss . 

and the maid left Jungkook straight up and smirk at her before leaving . after some time when Yn come out from her daze off . she mumble 

Yn : did he just go out like this ?

and she run .  she come to living room only to see the maids were drooling . well who will not ? such a hot meal he is . here he is sitting in the couch wearing only a bathrobe . which exposed half of his hard toned chest and his legs , thighs are fully exposed . Infront of her a boy and a girl . the girl sending him quite dirty smirk and she is rubbing her thigh together . her blood boil seeing this . but why ? 

Its not time to think . she is also wearing a bathrobe with a white shirt under it which covered her upper thigh and reach till mid thigh . its exposed her bare legs . she open the belt of her bathrobe and exposed her milky legs . her blood is boiling . 

 she walk towards them with hurry step and when she is a little far from them Jungkook notice her . seeing her like this his blood boil and he look at the boy who is looking at her with sparkle eyes . she go near him and the girl glare at her . Jungkook also glare at her which she also return .  she sat besides him and cling on his body . 

Yn : Uh daddy I am feeling bored .

she cutely said and pout looking at him while he look at her with WTF look . she hug him more tightly while rubbing his thigh seductively . he look at the boy who looking at her with amusement and bitting is lips . he lean a little and whisper to her 

Jungkook : what are you doing ? go to our room . 

and he fell a light press on his dick and he groan softly while she smirk . 

Yn : why you come here like this ? 

she also whisper with a glare smile . she look at the guest and glare at the girl who is glaring at her till now . 

Yn : Um baby . who are them ? who is this girl ? and who are you mr ? 

she talk with that boy while biting her lips and Jungkook notice it and grip tightly on her waist . but she ignore it . and glare at him . 

Jungkook : he is my partner for the drug deal . and she is his assistant . 

Yn : * laugh * Really ? she is your assistant ? I never see a assistant sit with his boss in same couch like his wife . Oh my ! 

she laugh with full venom and the boys look at his assistance and tell her to stand up . 

Antony : stand up vic . 

the girl glare at her and stand up . she then spit out in anger . 

Vic : I am his assistant but who you are to him ? slut . you are just a toy for him . 

Jungkook was about to say something as he became angry as hell . but Yn hug him tightly than ever . and shushed him . 

Yn : Oh really ? A toy ? then listen girl He run behind me . no matter what happened in the end he will here in my arms .sleeping peacefully . and you are the one who is slut . 

Jungkook look at her with amusement . somehow her this little talk touch his heart . he grab her waist and make her sit on his lap . Yn hold his shoulder in order not to fall . they looked at each other face when Jungkook smash his lips on her kissing her roughly . she also start to kiss back when the girl loudly tapped her foot on the floor . and the boys secretly took a pic of them while smirking . 

Jungkook kiss her while crassing her exposed thigh . and the two of them are enjoying the free show . Yn was about to left a moan when Jungkook shut her by his lips coz her to gulp the moan . Jungkook parted away and 

Jungkook : I don't want anyone hear you without me . 

he tell and Yn smile a little but hide it . 

Jungkook : Get out . if you don't wanna lose your life . 

they both stand up and leave not making any trouble . " strange "

Jungkook carry her in his arms while Yn wrapped her legs around him . 

Jungkook : how dare you ? you come here like this ? 

Yn : how dare you too ? I don't like when people see what's mine . 

Jungkook : jealous huh ? 

Yn : Nope . 

Jungkook : lets go . gonna sleep . or punished you . 

to be continued 

hey guys how you all are ? hope you all are fine and fit . wish me a good luck as my exam is coming near . 

please vote , comment . don't be a silent readers please . 

Love you all !!