47

Ivan : and then we find Yn in a hospital where we meet that Nob .he was a 19 yrs young boy then . he tell he save her from the accident . then we take Yn in our mansion and she start to get well but she cry a lot everyday and ask for that boy and mom . as she is asking and crying for that boy so we take nob in our mansion . we think Yn will be happy if she saw him but she tell he is not that boy . we try to make her understand that Nob is the boy but she still refuse then we dont know how Nob became her friend . his mom also became close with us and one day dad marry her . everything going fine then one day Yn became missing and after 3 yrs we find her .

 he is the one who kidnapped her . he is also a undercover mafia . when we find Yn she is so broken and her whole body was full with bruise . we don't know what that bastard do with my sis . she is full broken that time and in the verge of death . she used to have nightmare everyday . so seeing no other way we drug her and make her forget every little things . but I think she is remembering her past again . 

Jungkook start to boil in anger and he grab Ivan's collar . he raised his hand to paunch Ivan but he control . 

Jungkook : why did you made her believe that Nob is that boy when he is not ?? 

Ivan : we don't have any other way . 

Jungkook let him go and grab his hair . he is so angry now . he now want to grab that Nob and rip off his head from his body with his bare hand . he look at Ivan with blood shoot eyes and glared deadly . 

Jungkook : do you have any pic of him ? 

Ivan : umm yes . I have . 

Ivan take out his phone and after some time he showed a pic of Nob to them . Jungkook ,Jimin and Taehyung look at the pic when their eyes became blood shoot together . they clenched their hand in a fist . 

Jungkook : send this pic to me . 

he told gritted his teeth . Ivan looked at them and nod . they look at each other and all of a sudden the three of them throw three vase on the floor which got smash in a sec . Ivan looked at them with confusion but didn't ask anything . 

Jungkook : you can go now . 

Ivan walk out of the room and they left a sharp breath . 

Taehyung : this fucker . we are finding him for a long time . now we will take every single revenge from him . 

Jimin : once we get a hold of him I will make turn his death to live . I didn't except to see him like this . 

Jungkook : get out . leave me alone for sometime . and go to Yn's she might need someone now . 

the two of them nodded before walking out . Jungkook sit on the chair and closed his eyes . he start to remember of someone . 

 in a river side a girl is hitting on his chest while mumbling wake up . she start to hit so hard . when he open his eyes and see the most beautiful , soft and cute girl ever . a frown placed on his face and annoyance took over him . 

Lil Jungkook : hey you . stop hitting me . 

he tell and the girl look at him with her those cute innocent eyes . she stand up and was about to run towards the river when he pull her towards him and she fall on the ground between his legs and he wrapped his one hand around her waist . the girl look at him with tears in her eyes . he hugged the girl more tightly and buried his face on the girls neck . 

Girl : leave me . I need to go . I want to save her . I will save her .

the girl talked in her baby cute voice while he hugged her more tightly .