10

Jungkook is looking at his beautiful angel without blinking . Y/N smile at his daze off situation . she walk towards him and jerked him by shoulder .

Yn : hey tell something .

Jungkook : you re looking so beautiful .

Yn : well the dress designer is so good at designing which i never knew .* chuckle *

Jungkook : you like the design ?

Yn : i love the design . *smile *

Jungkook look at her from head to toe he stop at her neck. he smirk and speak 

Jungkook : you know something is missing . * he walk closer to her and trace her neck to cleavage by his index finger . she gulp and ask better whisper *

Yn : w-what ?

Jungkook : a mark . a purple mark .* her eyes widen when she understand what he mean . she about to walk back when he hold her closer by her waist . *

Yn : Jungkook we are -

?? : woah woah look what they are doing .

??? : woah Jungkook . you are late for party . i was worried and now i think you dont want to go party  huh ?

Jungkook : *irritate * Hyung . what are you doing here ?

?? : for disturbing you of course . ( to yn )Hey beautiful !!

??? : Jimin not again . *done face *

Jimin : shut up taehyung . *angry * * Jungkook leave Yn who is confused to see the two new man. jimin walk towards her and hold her hand and give a sweet smile to her which she gladly return * Hey gorgeous !! I am park Jimin . nice to meet you . * smile *

Yn : hey . I am park Yn . nice to mee- * her word got stuck on her throat when she feel a soft pair of lips on her forhead . her eyes widen . jimin give a soft kiss on her forhead . *

Jimin : I know that you nice to meet me . *smile * * in the corner of his eyes he can see jungkook is glaring at her . 

Yn : *smile to taehyung * Hey I am park yn . nice to meet you . 

Taehyung : hey i am kim taehyung . nice to meet you too . lets go we are running late . Yn plz come with jimin . i have some work with Jungkook . 

Jimin : yeeessss. 

Yn : oka-

Jungkook : No . * Dead serious *

Taehyung : I have improtant talk . and also they r family . they can introduce with eachother . now come . * taehyung drag jungkook outside . Yn is confused that who and who are family but something popped in her mind when she looked on jimin .who is smiling at her . *

Yn : umm jimin oppa do you have enough space with you ?

Jimin : huh ? I have pocket in my pants . *while showing pocket to her . * but why ?

Yn : can you carry my chocolate ?

Jimin : you like chocolate ? 

Yn : yes . 

Jimin : *smile * come i ll brought you chocolate no need to carry from home lets go . * he walk towards yn and carry her bridal style . *

Yn : yeah i can walk . 

Jimin : its will take time for you to walk with that long dress of yours . and whats the problem let me carry my princess *wink *

Yn : Oh my!! jimin oppa you are so much . * they come out where More than 60 cars is standing in a queue . and in the front there are four car which is for JUNGKOOK , TAEHYUNG , JIMIN , YN . jungkook look at them and cleanched his fist in anger but taehyung made him sit on the car . he glared at jimin and  in  return jimin wink at him with a smirk . Jimin sweftly made her sit on the car and go towards other side . he look at his left side where jungkook is glared at him but he smirk at jungkook  and look towards Yn . *