56

Jungkook look at her with a blood shot eyes  seems like he gonna shoot her with his fucking eyes . his eyes is holding nothing but rage . rage for her . while she stand there like a statue still pointing her gun to Mrs.Jeon lifeless bloody body . her eyes is only in his bloody eyes . which is dragging glares at her pity body . tears are continuously falling from her dark brown eyes . she is explaining everything to him through her tears and eyes but he is not in that state to understand the meaning of her tears ,,of her eyes language . after what feel like decade to her they broke the most painful eye contract and he carry his mom bloody body in his arms before going out from the room running while Mr. Jeon followed him 

in this moment she can't feel anything . she have ground down there but she can't feel it . her body became numb and froze . everything was too fast that she can't even processed anything . she fall on the floor with a loud thud and start to cry messily . she look here and there but her vision was blurry . she look at her right hand which was still holding the gun . she throw it and hold her hair not knowing what to do . on the other side her tears are falling like a fountain . everyone was too shock to even do something 

Jungkook come to the hospital hallway running while shouting for doctor like a mad person . soon all the doctor and nurse come there and take mrs. jeon to emergency ward . he look at his mom lifeless disappearing body . the door got closed while he sat on the chair . Taehyung and Jimin come and stand besides him . Mr. Jeon sat on the floor near the door while his eyes is showing guilty and hurt only .

Jimin eyes got widen at the through of Yn . he was about to say it out loud when Taehyung hold his hand and give some pressure to it . he look at Taehyung when he gesture him to go to Yn without uttering anything . without delaying one sec Jimin run out from the hospital . 

Jimin came to the room running and when he reached there his blood boil seeing the scene in front of him . his vein start to pop up . his body rage up . the secretary of mr. Jeon aka Navan was holding a Gun in Yn's chest area with a dirty smirk on his face .Jimin walk near him and kick on his hand before landing a sharp punch on his face . 

Jimin : you fucking bastard . how dare you ? point your gun at your own fucking queen . I will kill you right in the place now . 

Navan : Mr. Park she kill our foremost queen . isn't it obvious to kill her right in the place ? 

Jimin vein start to pop up more and he control himself from fucking shooting him right in the place 

Jimin : you are no one to decide it . The king is still alive to take this fucking decision . fucking leave from here if you don't want to lose your fucking life god damn it . 

Jimin hold Yn's hand and was about to leave when Navan start t shoot in the direction of Yn but somehow Jimin manage to dodge it . Jimin look at him and also take out his gun . he was about to shoot when so many guards in blue dress start to enter the room while firing . but to their shocked the guards was protecting Yn and they kill Navan there . they also start to kill other people and Jungkook's man . so its give a clear view that those Guard are not from Jungkook's gang . soon they start to shoot in the direction of Jimin where he also shoot back . he didn't left Yn's hand and hurriedly take out his phone . he call taehyung and tell him to give them back up . 

soon their Gang member enter the place while shooting at those guard . Taehyung also come there and start to give back up to them .  but is seems like everyone is dying and again no one is dying . there were a lot of people from that blue group that its becaming impossible for them to finish killing them . Jimin look at Yn who is seeing this all with a scared expression and her god damn tears are still falling . soon they all notice that the place is getting filled up with some heavy smoke .