16

She enter her bedroom and saw Ivan is lying there . Ivan come home after six day completing his mission . Yn go near him and lay besides him . 

Yn : How was your mission ? 

Ivan : as always same . How was your day going ? I see new guard. did dad bring them? 

Yn : * sigh* No . They are Jungkook's man . he still doubting that I will run away . 

Ivan : I tell You so many times not to agree . 

Yn : You didn't knew anything . dad force me  . uncle jeon also force me . they said they will band you and also they give me so many buisness reason . I wonder when buisness became more important to dad than me . ( she said with a long sigh ) 

Ivan : I am so sorry . I can't do anything . ( he said hugging her ) 

Yn : aww now don't be imotional . ( she said rubbing his back )

Ivan : you can come here whenever you want . stay as many days you want . 

Yn : yahhh !!!! what are you talking about? its my home too . you are talking like I sell it to you and you are saying I can come here. You don't mind 

Ivan chuckle at his sis cute complain . 

Ivan : sleep now . its late You have to wake up fast tomorrow . and here . ( he give her some chocolate ) for you my annoying sister . 

Yn : * chuckle * Thanks my great brother . 

ivan left the room . she go mear her window and sat there looking at the beautiful moon . tomorrow and everything will turned up side down . she didn't know what is coming for her . what will happen ?

 her dad didn't talk to her goodly after that morning ecounter . her mother always try to convice her that jungkook is good for her . but no one understand her feeling . now just waiting for worst or good or worst and good both . 

time skip 

right now Yn is sitting on the dressing room on her big large wedding dress . Jimin is the one who is choosing her bouquet .ivan and Jimin have a big childish fight for this . finally jimin win and go for it . while ivan go out to make sure the security . there s not more people . some relatives and some other mafia and guard . 

Jimin : Here your bouquet . ( jimin said handing her the bouquet . she take it and smile . Jimin hold her hand and look at her . ) everything will be alright . 

that's when ivan enter the room and glared at jimin before looking at Yn with a smile 

Ivan : Lets go Its time to go . 

Yn : Then where dad ? 

Ivan : I am going to take you there . 

Yn : but why ? 

Ivan : new tradition !! made by me you know right lets go . 

Jimin : Then I will take her . not you . lets go Yn . 

Ivan : Jimin not now . 

Jimin : yes now . 

They again start there fight and this time Ivan win . Yn stand up and thats time Jack , liam . lee , Arash inter the room with flower in their hands . Yn shockedly look at them . 

Jimin : flower boy . 

They all laugh a little and they now start walking towards the aisle . the door got open of the aisle and there Jungkook waitting for her . The place surrounding with guard . so much security . 

Yn dress