25

Jungkook : I will try to go slow and gentle . 

he said that and was about to strip her when she scream . 

Yn : AHHHHH no Jungkook . 

Jungkook frown and look at her with raised eyebrow . she pushed him and sat on the bathtub hugging herself . 

Jungkook : what happen ? 

Yn : go out I want to take a shower . 

she said looking at her lap not able to look at his eyes at just what happen . he stare at her in disbelief . they came so far and she is telling him to stop now ?he was about to slam inside of her . and she is .......
nothing 
just loss of word . 

Jungkook : what do you mean ? 

his vein start to pop out from his hand in anger . he is feeling so fucking horny and she is telling him to go out . he is so hard now . what he is gonna do with that big bulge now ? his eyes start to turn blood shot and she became more nervous .

Yn : please try t-AHH- 

she scream when Jungkook roughly pull her toward him by her legs . he slam her body in his and smash his lips on her and take off her panties . she gasped and pushed him . he leave her .her lips start to bleed bcoz of his rough kiss . tears slowly start to rolled down from her eyes . she look at him in disbelief and with pure fear and hate at the same time . 

Jungkook :UGH !! FUCK EVERYTHING !! 

he shout and go out of the bathtub and leave the bathroom leaving her alone crying .

she start to cry her heart out . she start to leave soft sob . 

Yn : I-i need time . I-i am only 20 . I-i am n-not r-ready for it . I also n-need to find out i-if I love h-him or not . H-how can he do t-that ? H-he is a monster . 

she start to cry more and sob loudly . after a long time she go out of the bathroom . and as she expect he is not in the room . she directly go towards the bed and lay down . her head is paining like hell . as soon the soft pillow touch her head sleep consume her and soon she drifted to sleep .

the next day . 

she wake up and see its already evening . what the fuck ? she slept for a long time . she get up and go to the bathroom . she slowly make her way to the living room . she saw Jimin , Taehyung , and the monster Jeon Jungkook is sitting there . they all look towards her . Jimin passed a sweet smile towards her and she also return but a fake one . she stand infront of them .

Yn : I want to go back . book me a flight I will go back to seoul  . 

she talk looking at the floor . she is still scared of him . he really did scared her a lot . soon Jungkook smirk and stand up . without her known she jerked back and start to feel nervous . 

Jungkook : if you win in the bike race then . 

Yn look at him shocked . her fear is vanish now . she is best biker ever . what he think he will can win against her  ? No buddy that not easy . 

she folded her hand on her cheat and look at him with a eyebrow raised . he smirk seeing his girl became badass again . 

Yn : are you challenging me ? 

Jungkook : yeah . 

Yn : ok . you will also transfer  1M in my account if I win .

Jungkook : what you will give me if I win . 

Yn : nothing . Its your pleasure that I make a deal with you . 

they all walk out of the mansion .