26

after everything turned pitch black she find her in a room . this room is so dark . she can't able to see any thing . soon she find her laying on a grand bed . she sat up and look at her surrouding but its all is black . 

suddenly the light on and she see Jungkook standing there with a knife . 

Yn : Jungkook ? what happened to me ? where we are ? are we on seoul ? 

she shower him with question . he didn't said anything and point his knife towards something . she frown and look there only to see her dad is tied up with a rope . unconscious .

Yn : what is happening ? why you tied dad ?

she was about to get up from the bed and go towards her dad but he shoot . 

yes he shoot to Mr . park 

Yn : NOOO !!! what are you doing ? 

she was again about to go towards her dad and again he shoot him . she is so stunned .Jungkook is killing her dad infront of her eyes . but she can't able to do anything . tears start to fall from her eyes . her dad is sitting there with a pool of blood . his own blood . he kill her dad infront of her but she can't do anything . 

Jungkook go towards her and take her closer to him . she is feeling so numb . she can't even able to move her hand . she look at him with teary eyes . her tears is falling like a fountain . he didn't utter a word . his eyes is cold ac icy that its enough to make her frozed . 

he smash his lips on her and take her closer to her dad dead body not breaking the kiss . he want to explore her mouth but her mouth is shut . she is wiggling under him weakly . she is trying to push him but she didn't have any kind of energy . he bite her but still she didn't open her mouth so he stab her dad's dead body ! 

she gasp and with a rough thrust he insert his tongue inside her mouth . he again stab the dead body and blood splash on her hand and she flinch . with all her energy she broke the kiss and fall on her knees crying hard . she hug her dad's cold leg . which have blood on . she start to cry badly and sob loudly 

Yn : dad !! D-dont leave your princess . I -i love you . D-dad come back . I-i  will always listen to you from now on . plz come back 

?? (Jungkook ) : your dad will never come back doll . 

she frown hearing an familiar yet an unfamiliar voice . its coming from Jungkook. but its not Jungkook voice . she look at him and before she an tell something Jungkook inject her .

Yn : DAD!!

she sat on the bed sweating badly . Jungkook come inside the room and mr. jeon , mr .park and mrs jeon come following him . 

Mr park : what happened princess ? 

Yn : D-dad . 

she cant tell anymore and broke down in tears .  she hug her dad so tightly . he also hug her back . but the next thing she tell leave everyone shocked especially Jungkook . 

Yn : D-dad Jungkook kill you ? 

mr park : huh ? 

mrs park also come in the room and frozed after hearing that . she didn't tell anything and just go out of the room being tensed 

in other hand Jungkook became angry . what the hell is wrong with her . once she tell he kill Arash and now she is telling he kill her dad . is she out of her mind . he became so furious that he will didn't think twice to take off some one head . 

Mr park : what are - 

Jungkook : everyone out . 

he tell looking at her small body which is hugging her dad like her life depends on it .