59

Yn was sleeping in her room while the moonlight was falling on her beautiful face . she herself was looking like a moon under the moonlight . soon a figure can be noticed in the window as he just now climbed up there by the help of a tree . he was breathing heavily . he look at her face and his body got clam . her mind became refresh and all the tried and stress got relieved . but at the through of her forgetting about him and forgetting about everything makes his face dull and cold . 

yes . she forgot about everything what had happened in the last 2 years . she only remember her dad oppa and the boys . she also forgot about her past Jimin. Taehyung , Jungkook , Avil , Ad , the doctor tell them not to force her in remembering anything it can hurt her brain more . as those injuri in her head is quite deep what that bastard cause . 

now she is on her own mansion as she also forgot that she is married which is not so pleasurable for him .he sigh and jumped in from the window and sat besides her sleeping figure . he start to see her face like he is remembering every details of her face . he admires her . he start to crass her hair and gaze over her with emotional eyes . and here we see Emotion in Jeon Jungkook's eyes . and that was love . love for her . not only love but an Insane love .

he is the insane lover of her ! his love for her in insane and unconditional . he love her like a crazy insane . admires her to death . 

he slowly bring his index finger closer to her eyes and slowly trail down to her cheek then nose then slowly come near her lips . he stop his trace on her lips . he look at her lips and gulp . he is craving for her . he is craving for her touch . he is craving for her warm , for her kiss , for her hug . without her he is nothing but just a lifeless body . she is his life . his soul . he is nothing without her . without her one second seems decade to him . 

he can't able to resist her and he don't think he can ever do that . so he just smash his lips on her kissing her gently at first . but he is man of rough . he can never be a chocolate boy or soft . specially he can never be gentle with her lips . so he start to kiss her hungrily like hungry wolf . who didn't got her meal for 2 months . her breath start  to get heavy at the rough kiss and she start to  breath heavily which didn't got unnoticed by him . he smirk and start to kiss her more roughly which make her eyes to be open softly along with a whimper .he understand that se is awake now so he hold her neck and kiss her more deeply . her eyes widen and she start to push him but no result . he pinch her on her boobs and her eyes was about to come out from the socket . 

her lips slightly parted which give him a chance and he thrust his tongue inside of her mouth while she gasp hard . he start to devour her . he devour her every inch . after some time she start to gasping for air . so he parted away and look at her who got busy in catching breath . after some time she look at him with a twist eyebrow . 

Yn shout on his face angrily 

Yn : who the fuck are you ? and how dare you ?? 

she glared at him and he just sit there with a clam expression . Yn look at him with her angry eyes when he uttered 

Jungkook : I have already tell you thousand times who I am . you still didn't believe me so what I can do ?

Yn : Just shut the fuck up you freak and go out from there before I fucking kill you . don't ever show your face to me . 

Jungkook got angry and hold her hair and bring her face close to him . he look at her deadly and she gulp a lil but still stand on her own ground . 

Jungkook : Yn . stay in your fucking limit . don't blured out some bullshit . you are destined with me . you are Jeon Yn . you are my wife . 

Yn : I am not Jeon . I am park and I am not your wife . you are just a psycho . you are an insane . just leave me . 

she tell angrily and push him but he again pulled her and she bumped on his hard chest .