29

Yn : You ?? 

Yn look at the lady and the lady smile towards her . she jump from the desk and go towards her and engulf her in a hug . 

Yn : ms . clara I miss you ! 

she said breaking the hug . 

Ms clara : I miss you too . actually I am out of country bcoz of something . 

Yn : so what are you doing here ? 

Jungkook : I call her here . 

jungkook say while grabbing her waist . 

Ms clara : yeah mr. jeon call me here . 

Jungkook : ms. clara wait for sometime in the waiting room . my secretary will come in a min with all the thing you want . 

ms clara : ok . and thank you mr . jeon . so good bye . 

Yn : ms clara spend some time with me . 

ms clara look at Jungkook . Jungkook understand that she is asking for permission . 

Jugkook : not now ms clara . I need to change her . 

he said it while ms clara just chuckle and left the room . and Yn eyes became wide . she look at him and tini red colour appear on her face . 

Yn : what ??!!? No . 

she said hugging her . Jungkook smirk and go towards his table and take out something from his drawer . seeing it now she became more red bcoz of embarrassment . 

Jungkook : not cloth but bandage . now come here . 

she didn't tell anything and just go near him . he again lift her up and make her sit down on the desk . he start to remove her bandage slowly thinking that she must get hurt but she is dangling her feet on the air . he remove it in one go and roughly just for her reaction but she is still dangling her feet on the air while playing with her dress button . 

he look at her tattoo and 

Jungkook : woah . its already heal so much compared to the time . 

Yn : hmm . its my gem . my wound heal super fast  . 

he didn't tell anything and again bandage her tattoo area . 

Jungkook : the day after tomorrow we have a mafia party . there all mafia from every where will present . from abroad too . 

Yn : so why you are telling me ? 

Jungkook : coz the party is held bcoz of you . the main highlight on the party will be you . you have to showed up there so everyone will get to see there Queen . you also have to do some formalities as their Queen . and all people will get to know whom you belong to . 

he said as he buried his face in the crook f her neck .she turned aside not wanting to deal with a angry Jungkook now . but she don't want to get attached with any of this mafia stuff . she don't want to get connected with them .

Yn : why I need to go ? I don't want to go .everyone know that their King is married so its normal that they have a Queen . I dont really feeling like going . 

Jungkook : you have to . its your responsibilities as their Queen . and also if you don't want to then you have another option . I will fuck you . 

he said an bite on her neck . her eyes widen like horror and try tp push him but we all know the result . he didn't move an inch . 

Yn : I will better go on the party . 

Jungkook : why now huh ? you don't have to go let me just fuck you . 

he tell it facing her . he have a devil smirk on his face .