55

Yn : you ?

AD : yes your highness ! its me ! 

Yn : what the fuck are you doing here ??? 

Arash : who is he ?

Liam : what is happening bro ?

AD : I was going to my office when I notice you all coming here so I followed you and see all of your work here . no doubt you are the Queen . 

he said it and flashed a cute smile on her . 

Jack : we are in class now . what rubbish 

Teacher : is this a PARK ??!!?

but they don't give a shit to the teacher and continue their talk . Lee stand up from his chair and push AD backwards 

Lee : who the fuck are you ?? and who give you the permission to follow us ?? don't get on our nerves we will make you see the hell . 

AD : well bro I don't have any interest to talk with you or you all I am here for her . 

Liam : for her ?? she is ours . so now fuck off and get the fuck out . 

Arash : Yn you know him ?? 

Yn look at Arash and nod . she lean on the chair being done when she saw Lee and Ad is about to start a fight . 

Yn : AISH STOP . 

she stand up and hold Ad's hand and take her out from the class where the boys ofc wanted to follow her but Arash make them sit there with a glare and follow her . 

she come to the hallway with him . it was empty . 

Yn : where are you creating scene here ?? don't tell me you lose interest in living so you come here to mess with them and me .

Ad look down in sadness and later look at her with a pout . 

Ad : can I call you nonna ??

Yn : uh -- um yes you can . 

Ad : actually I came here to say sorry that day I vomit on you and later I can't meet with you anymore and as you know no one can enter the mansion of our king so when I got you here I followed you to say sorry  .

he said with a cute pout on his face . she smiled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair ,

Yn : its ok . no need to say sorry I already forgot it . 

Ad smile too and hand her a chocolate with a blue rose . 

Ad : its for you . I brought it . i heard you like it . 

yn : oh so sweet of you thanks . 

Arash : enough . 

they look at her who is looking at them with a poker face . they laugh looking at his face . Arash come to them and wrapped his hand around her waist . 

Ad : no need to thanks . 

Arash : listen lil boy . you stand no chance for her . she is already married so go and find other way . 

Yn hit oh his arm and look at ad but soon she laugh hearing what Ad said 

Ad : well ik that she is married and I think her as a nonna not a gf also you are talking like you are the one who is her hubby so I would like to say you should also find some other way cz you too don't stand a chance . 

Yn laugh and Arash glared at them . 

Arash : you little shit 

he was about to hit him on forehead when he goes backwards and that time they heard a voice " Ynniieeee " and they look behind to see a cat is running to her with a big smile on his face .