17

she was about to hit on his arm but groan 

Yn : Ugh !!! ( Jungkook instantly back off from her and became worried ) 

Jungkook : is it paining ? 

Yn  : No . why should it be pain ?  ( she said with a sassy voice . suddenly the door wide open and mrs park , jeon , kim , park and mr park ,  jeon , kim , park come into the room .) 

mrs park : how  are you baby ? how are you feeling ? Mumma is so sorry . mumma can't protect you . ( she said breaking in tears . mr park rub her back )

Yn : * chuckle * I am fully okay mom . don't worry . 

maratha : you should take rest now . we will talk later . 

trini : yes . maratha is right. 

mrs park softly peck on hert forehead . mr park didn't tell anything but kiss on her nose . mrs jeon also kiss her on forehead and they all come out . Ivan enter the room and first thing he do is glared at jungkook who is sitting on the tool . 

Ivan : * cold * I want to talk with my sis alone . ( Jungkook look at Yn and leave the room )

Ivan go near her and sit on the tool which Jungkook is sitting till now  . he hold her hand  and kiss it . 

ivan : sis are you alright ?  ( his eyes are teary ) 

Yn : of course I am ok . I am strong ok . 

Ivan : I am so sorry . so sorry . i can't protect you . i can't protect my sis . i am such a useless brother . you got shoot and I was just standing there . I will give most dirty death to the man who ever did this . ( he said crying badly ) 

Yn : * cracked voice * W-who said you are a use less brother . you a-are the best brother . you did protect me so many times . 

Ivan : * smile * Yeah yeah now don't be a bad girl take some rest . I ll brought you fruit . 

Yn : ok . 

Ivan go out and jack , liam , lee , arash come inside . they also talk some time and left but arash stay . he again go near her and hug her . not touching her injurid area . she also hug back 

arash : Stay safe and sound . Its maybe our last meet with eachother . ( she frown and break the hug . looking at him . ) 

Yn : last meeting ? what do you mean ? 

Arash : I am leaving . I am moving to US . 

Yn : W-why ? ( her voice cracked up with the through that her best friend gonna leave her . a tears escape .000her eyes without her knowing .arash wipe it with his thumb and cup her cheek .  ) 

arash : .D-d0000000000on't cried . I am not going for forever . I will again come back .

Yn  : W-.when ?

Arash : .a.fter some yrs .

Yn : Y-y.ou don't forget me right ? 

Arash :.* chuckle * I will forget myself but not you .

Yn hug him so tightly . so tightly like  her life depens on it . 

Yn : w..hen your flight ? 

arash : tomorrow at night . now rest . I will try to come again . 

Yn : O.kay . be safe . 

they bid farewell to each other . she take a glass of water and eat it . she put it and about to lay down when the door open with loud bang . she look and see 

Jimin : Loook I brought this all for you .  ( he brought so many cheaps , chocolate , ice cream , cold drink , etc all unhealthy food . not a single healthy food he buy ) 

Yn : oh my Oppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much !!!!!!! 

She sit on the bed and start jumping .  Jimin also go near him and jump on her bed sittinf face to face. 

Jimin : lets dig . 

Yn : you brought so many . did some one saw you ? with this thing ? 

Jimin : no . I sneak in . Jungkook will kill me if he know . But i know you want this not fruit and gross . 

Yn : thats  why i like you so much . 

the two start to eat like they strav for two yrs . they are eating ice cream . mouth is full with ice cream when . 

Ivan : sis i brou-  ( he stop talking as he saw the thing infront of his eyes . Jimin and Yn sittin on the bed . the bed is full messy with cheaps and snacks . there moth is full with ice cream .  ivan eyes widen . he look at Jimin . he was about to brust when 

Jungkook : princess - ( he also stop seeing them two in this situation . his eyes became blood shot . he look at jimin and then 

ivan and Jungkook : JIMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been one day . she already  come to mansion . Jungkook ,s new mansion . their house . they will leave there together . yn hea8ling super fast . its from her childhood . her wound heal so fast god knows why ? Jungkook is taking care her well . but always being pervert ass or jerk . 

right now they both are in the bathroom . taking shower as yn can't take shower alone or he doesn't let her to . 

Yn : no I will not take off my cloth infront of you . 

Jungkook : Yn don't waste my time . I have work to do .

Yn : Go on . who tell you to come here ? I can take shower alone . Just go from here . 

Jungkook crass his neck . she is getting on his nerves . he look at her and without thinking he tore his cloth apart . she gasped and try to hold her cloth but he already throw it away . he stare at her . she start to heated up . 

Jungkook : you  look this beautiful and hot in only this lace . so how beautiful you will look naked under me ? 

her cheek heated up . and stomach flip . she look at him in disbelief .

Yn : Do you have any mouth filter ? 

Jungkook : do I need a filter when i was talking with my own wife ? 

Yn : A dirty man . 

Jungkook : Its not dirty at all . my imagination is more dirty than that . wanna hear ? you kneel infront of me ( he is saying this and walk closer to her. she back off and her back make a contract with the bathroom mirror ) My dick-

Yn : stop !!!!!!!!! 

Jungkook : Why ? you don;t want to see how dirty I am ? 

Yn : No . I just want to take shower . 

Jungkook : and I just want to fuck yo here . against the mirror . ( he whisper seductively )

Yn : And thats the only thing you got . Your dick . ( she said this knowing it will piss him off . and it did. he wrapped is hand around her throat . taking her closer . ) 

Jungkook : one day you will beg for my this dick to go inside you . 

Yn : * scoff * continue dreaming . its will never happen .

she tell it and on the shower . taking bath carelessly . 

Jungkook : I have marry a  spoiled brat ( he mumble to himself ) 

continue to next prt ..........................

love to my readers .................

plz vote , comment and follow .

love you all ...........